|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest leungda

I tried many differernt cooked rom with sense2.5 " edit home layout"

They are all not working (hang or restart) problem. I think it desgin for HTC with some special code that Samsung are missing. I didn't see any solution yet. I also ask the developer in XDA. He don't know anything about this (He doesn't have Samsung phone to try)

Edited by leungda

Guest honming

They are all not working (hang or restart) problem. I think it desgin for HTC with some special code that Samsung are missing. I didn't see any solution yet. I also ask the developer in XDA. He don't know anything about this (He doesn't have Samsung phone to try)

i flashed this "nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM, Latest Update: 20/08/2010 (V4.2) - JG5" and found that this rom is stable and good, you may try it :P

Guest hawkish

yes u have right edit home lay out not working on standard rom but if u use gtx theme layout works also cht editor without any bugs expect lock screnn. the question is why cht editor and edit home layout work on gtx theme or rom and not on standard rom !!!!! but l believe the master energy have the answer and solution :P

I flash the GTX theme last niht. It's stabil and perfect. I flash the energy and dinik theme. dinik and energy rom problem. click button and click edit home layout. after mobile freeze and sense is restart 7-8 second after. problem on energy and dinik. GTX perfect.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is problem only my phone or all users?

WOW! Never expected to see you here NRG; very good news :P

Just a quick Q, have the WM 6.5.x ROM's been taken down?

Just got back from vacation, and was wondering the same thing. Really looking forward to this!

Edited by Jazz8

Well I have some good news. With Chainfire's help, I was able to get the graphics in Sense fixed. They look very good now. Will be releasing new ROMs tonight with this problem fixed and hopefully I'll be able to address the avi/audio/video problems.

Well I have some good news. With Chainfire's help, I was able to get the graphics in Sense fixed. They look very good now. Will be releasing new ROMs tonight with this problem fixed and hopefully I'll be able to address the avi/audio/video problems.

sounds like a plan, thank you!

Guest becosemsaida

Hi all,

If it's possible can you make this rom a bit "lighter" since i work alot with images and office (pdf, word, excell) the memory available on my device just isn't enough (stupid samsung with a release of 512mb BUT using it for the rom) i only have about 18mb free with the apps i need on a daily basis.

I can't "close" them since i have to edit them so i use some progs open in background.

Nice rom very smooth and fast. This is just what i was used to use on my "retired" htc's. THANK YOU NRG.

becosemsaida

P.S: I know this is just "the first" release so i know that in time this will be improved.

Hi all,

If it's possible can you make this rom a bit "lighter" since i work alot with images and office (pdf, word, excell) the memory available on my device just isn't enough (stupid samsung with a release of 512mb BUT using it for the rom) i only have about 18mb free with the apps i need on a daily basis.

I can't "close" them since i have to edit them so i use some progs open in background.

Nice rom very smooth and fast. This is just what i was used to use on my "retired" htc's. THANK YOU NRG.

becosemsaida

P.S: I know this is just "the first" release so i know that in time this will be improved.

Yes. This ROM will improve with each version out. Right now I just ported everything from the HD2 (plus a crapload of Samsung apps/DLL/files). So of course free space is affect. I will trim it some more over the weekend.

Nothing but the best from you :P Many thanks for dedicating the time toward the O2.

Edited by Jazz8

New ROMs uploading now. It seems you can edit layouts in the Cookie ROM and the graphics look much much better :P Plus there's a few changes in the Start menu.. Hehe

Guest ErnestoD

Hi. CAn anybody please make a tutorial for noobies to flash the O2 with this amaizing rom. I don't want to damage the cell phone as U migth understand

Well I was gonna upload the new ROMs, but lets wait a couple more hours so I can fix the audio/video issues with touch player as well. Then we can call the ROM nearly perfect :P

Guest hawkish
New ROMs uploading now. It seems you can edit layouts in the Cookie ROM and the graphics look much much better :P Plus there's a few changes in the Start menu.. Hehe

uploaded and removed !!

Guest Maardiweb
Hi. CAn anybody please make a tutorial for noobies to flash the O2 with this amaizing rom. I don't want to damage the cell phone as U migth understand

There is... http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...g-rom-on-i8000/

Good luck!

@ NRG

You are a great person! Some ppl call for a NRG O2 ROM, send you a phone and you made one! Very nice!

Looking forward to the new version!

Guest bratboo

This might help; Please use new Octans Download v2.14

How to flash ROM on I8000

or

More Details about ROM

EDIT:

Maardiweb

That was fast!

Edited by bratboo

Guest honourableguy
Okay.. ROMs are uploaded. Enjoy and send me feedback... And no I don't wanna hear about low RAM, slow Sense or other nonsense, only stuff I can actually do something about! :P

Where is the link to 21914 build rom?

Guest honming
Well I was gonna upload the new ROMs, but lets wait a couple more hours so I can fix the audio/video issues with touch player as well. Then we can call the ROM nearly perfect :P

gret! so quick to release the new rom :)

Guest starbearer

hmmmmmm NRG sounds like the person from motomodders even the icons in the rom resemble, are you the same person....?

btw nice effort....will try this rom soon!

cheers :P