|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Hello everybody ^^

the system still can't display chinese in my document , web and facebook just like 口口口, but phonecontact and calendar work great!

by the way, chinese input can tap and display normally.

Guest chteh0721
the system still can't display chinese in my document , web and facebook just like 口口口, but phonecontact and calendar work great!

then maybe you can try flash chinese csc. mine never try with document and web yet.

Guest hsss49
which rom u flasing ? i'm flashing 6.5 sense rom so far ok after running 3 hours

with Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Mar.16_2

Guest chteh0721
with Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Mar.16_2

this one i flash before. can work no problem. but i dunlike the graphic. at the moment using sencity

Guest longsin

i tell u:

1/ start--->setting--->samsung setting---->system--->regional settings--->chinese

2/ install attament ( first install msyh, then add registy 0,1,2,3,4, last reboot)

enjoy it

attament is 7M, i dont post it , if you need

tell me your QQ, I POST U

Edited by longsin

Guest sgmem88

have you try install NRGZ28 Tahoma Font cab file?

Guest longsin
Not yet.. . later today.

hi, NRGZ28

there is some question in Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0, when in the third screen slide up and down, some screenthort display under Notification,

Guest laslop

The Rom Energy.OMNIA.29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Mar.17 still has a problem!

Still no BOOT with this one.

Edited by laslop

Guest Ciccio2000
Not yet.. . later today.

Hi NRG!

I am an Italian user!

Your ROM work fine, but.... You don't have Italian version for OMNIA i8000?

Thank you very much!!!!

Great work!!!!

Guest boschie

Switched back to your roms MS Team isn't able to solve the mms problem.I like their windroid rom but still no solution on the mms with the new rom.

Now using your GTX roms THX

Guest thaitrinh10
The Rom Energy.OMNIA.29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Mar.17 still has a problem!

Still no BOOT with this one.

Energy.OMNIA.29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Mar.17 no problem , it boot for me.

I use winzip12 and extract is ok.

Guest Sershaf

Hi,NRGZ28! I'm try Energy.OMNIA.29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Mar.16.7z. Pls explain why when apply the compact menu not added memory as early .Now I'm use Energy.OMNIA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Feb.19 Memory ,when apply the compact menu , after reboot abt 50 Mb, in sencity.Mar.16.7 abt 29 MB

post-544561-1300719040_thumb.png

Guest chteh0721

may i know what's the proper way to get facebook up and running ? i'm using sencity march 16 rom, not able to sign in to facebook either through wifi/data connection / or active sync connection

Guest meabigbaldguy

Using GTX - WOW! Couple of questions...

Why does my data connection turn on whenever I reboot my phone? My weather and email update settings are to manual.

Is the Autorotation feature disabled completely from this rom? If not, how can I enable it again?

Great stuff, guys!