10K for £10k for Childhood Leukemia

Guest PaulOBrien

£20 + giftaid winging it's way - wish it could be more. Hats off to Modaco and everyone who's donated - those that haven't yet - every single pound counts, forego that Coffee/Coke and give it to a deserving cause instead.

£5 Donated. Guess it's going to be a while before the £10,000 target is reached.

Oh and I don't know about Streak or Ipad. If it was your unlocked Streak it would be that one I guess. :lol:

Guest BigBearMDC
Everything is grinding to a halt it seems......

Yeah .. we need a TV spot. Actually it seems like especially most of the German-speaking regions don't even know MoDaCo.

Best regards,

BB

Guest darrenjdoc

Hi Paul. I have joined up to the Cancer Research project. I lost my cousin to this horrible disease and would like to do my part.

I am for doing a 10k run and a 10k bike ride. If you want i can send the donations to your fund ?

• 3 weeks later...

Forgive the "stupid" question but I think others are also wondering...

How will you know we made a donation so we can be entered in the competition too?

I want to make a donation to this worthy cause but the prizes would be nice too :P

Have retweeted, will donate later

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shuflie

Things have really slowed down, so I just put another £15 into the fund to keep it ticking over.

EDIT:although that turns into nearly £20 by ticking the uk tax payer box, so if you're donating and can tick the box, do it.

Edited by Shuflie

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest tsutton
One suspects that this competition might remain open for a very, very long time. It's lost mindshare :(

Perhaps... but at least £3,834.58 has been raised for good cause so far!

Spread the words, tell your friends & family to donate and get entered into the competition. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Motjida

Shame to let this cause wither and die :D

Let's revive it for a 2nd round, it's for a good cause!

Throw a message up on Facebook, Twitter or w/e your favourite social network site is :D

10K for £10K for Childhood Leukemia, many prizes up for grabs! Spread the word! http://bit.ly/mkgV8y #10kfor10k #rtthis @MoDaCo

Edited by Motjida

• 2 months later...
Guest Anil K Solanki

Hi, does anyone know what the status of the fundraiser is? Is it still active? I joined MoDaCo in March and have only just seen this.

Anil.

• 1 month later...