!!! NEW, V2.5 !!! Windows Phone 7 Theme For WAD2 l WQVGA l

Guest khrisstyan

Guest asmanao

Use S2P player with Album Art

enjoy

(I hope that it works for you)

the first backup wp7_pecco

copy the folder "page_music+video" and the folder "s2p mortscript" to \Program files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\wp7_pecco

copy folder musica to \Program files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\wp7_pecco\_image

then create shortcut to the page .

I got the idea from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=659684

only requirement s2p 0.58

Resize your music images "folder.jpg" to 220x220

Music_s2p_for_wp7_pecco.rar

Guest asmanao
I try version 2 and work great.

but I can not find where to set the icons for the weather ?

tap settings - weather - large icon set. medium icon set. small icon set. then select the folder ciao :rolleyes:

tap settings - weather - large icon set. medium icon set. small icon set. then select the folder ciao :rolleyes:

no amount of adjustment there, just set the city

can you post a picture of adjustment ?

w8ing for 2.5 there is alot of bugs in this release eg sometimes when the device suspund by itself after one minute of non=activity it won't turn on again but for a soft restart

Guest khrisstyan
w8ing for 2.5 there is alot of bugs in this release eg sometimes when the device suspund by itself after one minute of non=activity it won't turn on again but for a soft restart

lol,sorry but you wrong,you think some images created in photoshop is buging the theme? B) ,the WAD2 have bugs not my theme :) .

ps:I think you have sleep bug in your rom

maybe,anyway I'll switch to steff fast rom as soon as I get a faster connection (2night) and I update you ...

I noticed that this sleep bug apears when I keep touchflo .. when I unselect it in today setting the sleep bug disapear !!

anyway,thank you so much for the amazing work :)

I suggest that you add wp7 caller id in the next release B)

Guest khrisstyan
maybe,anyway I'll switch to steff fast rom as soon as I get a faster connection (2night) and I update you ...

I noticed that this sleep bug apears when I keep touchflo .. when I unselect it in today setting the sleep bug disapear !!

anyway,thank you so much for the amazing work :)

I suggest that you add wp7 caller id in the next release :)

How to add caller id? B)

Guest mowinnie

Please someone whose had a lot of experience with wad 2 -

i get into author mode but dont get user mode as option even on long press on the screen. I keep messing things up. how do i get user mode ?

i got lost in lakerbridge forum B)

Guest khrisstyan
my new phone book. Animation only point which is selected. The video is not smooth, but Real is beautifully smooth, with no cutting.

It's nice, but not worth the work because you have to add all your contacts manualy B)

Please someone whose had a lot of experience with wad 2 -

i get into author mode but dont get user mode as option even on long press on the screen. I keep messing things up. how do i get user mode ?

i got lost in lakerbridge forum :)

If you are in author mode hold the finger on the screen and scroll down on the menu and you will see Enter User Mode it's above Settings and under Scripts

Edited by khrisstyan

Guest mowinnie
If you are in author mode hold the finger on the screen and scroll down on the menu and you will see Enter User Mode it's above Settings and under Scripts

thanks kristyan. i have it figured out 80 %. by the time im thru 100% the trial period for wad2 will be over.

is 2.5 coming soon ?

thanks for your hard work and share krisstiyan.

Edited by mowinnie

Guest khrisstyan
thanks kristyan. i have it figured out 80 %. by the time im thru 100% the trial period for wad2 will be over.

is 2.5 coming soon ?

thanks for your hard work and share krisstiyan.

Yes,2.5 is coming soon,is almost done. B)

Guest andrew.mazlim

Really, now... If I buy a Win7 phone, I HOPE there are few "cookers" creating custom roms - WITH DIFFERENT UserInterface!!! I HATE SO MUCH that Win7 UI!