[THEME] Elegant Steel - CM6.1 update :) [13/11/2010]

Guest ogiogi

Guest Cazomino05
thanks man :lol:

p.s. do you have any plans for the espresso froyo version?

I managed to port it but all the text items are black, I mentioned in the blue s theme topic how to fix it though it's just a bit long winded hopefully someone can make a more elegant solution

Guest DanWilson
That's the only way to remove it?

Or if you find / make a framework out of the default framework.apk etc, etc. Just Nandroid. Or be a rebel like me, use no Nandroids!

Guest maxter.by

ogiogi, new theme is great, i lovin it, but can your fix this bug? It will be cool.

Why I loose russian language after flashing Elegant Steel ? :lol:

FLB 1.5

rollback to Espresso MOD V2.1 - all ok, russian appear again

Guest DanWilson
LOL

What? For a while I had no Nandroids, and had to reflash FLB-Mod every time I messed up. Now, with 2.2, I have one. Just so I don't need to fastboot any more. Not particularly good advice but hey, what do I know, I'm 13! :lol:

And I do love this framework with all of me golden heart. It's amazing. Any idea about the hex code for the grey colour used? #00FF00 for example.

ogiogi, new theme is great, i lovin it, but can your fix this bug? It will be cool.

Haven't forgotten about you :(. Should be a easy fix. Gonna test it now

What? For a while I had no Nandroids, and had to reflash FLB-Mod every time I messed up. Now, with 2.2, I have one. Just so I don't need to fastboot any more. Not particularly good advice but hey, what do I know, I'm 13! :lol:

And I do love this framework with all of me golden heart. It's amazing. Any idea about the hex code for the grey colour used? #00FF00 for example.

You shouldn't be thinking about HEX at your age :)

Light gray: #a3a3a3 Dark Gray: #383838

I've installed the theme with fold animations but I don't like it.

Would installing the original version get rid of the fold animations?

Yeah. Just flash the original Elegant Steel

Share the background for 2.2 too :(?

Gonna be on second post in a few seconds :)

Guest AntonioPT
Before I go, can Froyo get these flip animations and all that? Or do we just have the default "Looks like crap as it comes out the anus" animations?

haha "Looks like crap as it comes out the anus" :lol: I actually prefer the "crap from the anus" animations over the flip animations :)

Before I go, can Froyo get these flip animations and all that? Or do we just have the default "Looks like crap as it comes out the anus" animations?

Need to test that. Maybe tomorrow :lol: