[THEME] Espresso MOD For CM6 0.40 [18/12/2010]

Guest ogiogi

Definitely. If it's not wiped you could end up in a boot loop. Easiest would be to edit the script in the zip to delete /data/dalvik-cache

delete_recursive DATA:dalvik-cache

@flibble: I'm having troubles with this when cache is on sd. It goes back to internal memory after wiping. Is this normal?

Guest stealthstealer
Next update will include this line in the update script. So first boot will take some time. Thanx flibble for the command :lol:

dunno if its already been mentioned, but will next update change the the notification bar/carrier text from black to white?

or can i do this by editing the build.prop? at the moment they are both unreadable

dunno if its already been mentioned, but will next update change the the notification bar/carrier text from black to white?

or can i do this by editing the build.prop? at the moment they are both unreadable

???

it's already white as you can see in the screenshots.

Guest stealthstealer
???

it's already white as you can see in the screenshots.

hmm not for me! haha probably just my pulse. When i get a notification the text is black like the bar, same with the carrier name. any ideas?

thanks

hmm not for me! haha probably just my pulse. When i get a notification the text is black like the bar, same with the carrier name. any ideas?

thanks

Are you flashing this on FROYO :lol:. Try and clear dalvik-cache and reflash the theme. The services.jar is modified in this theme so that the text is white. .

Anyone else have this problem?

Edited by ogiogi

Guest stealthstealer
Are you flashing this on FROYO :lol:. Try and clear dalvik-cache and reflash the theme. The services.jar is modified in this theme so that the text is white. .

ok ill give it another flashh, and yeah i am on froyo :L thanks for portin this framework so quick!

Guest stealthstealer

sorry to keep bugging you, cus it seems it IS only me with the problem! I've tried everything, redownloading, reflashing, wiping cahce and phone. It's definitely still black text B)

is there no way i could solve this by editing something or other?

thanks again

Guest AntonioPT
sorry to keep bugging you, cus it seems it IS only me with the problem! I've tried everything, redownloading, reflashing, wiping cahce and phone. It's definitely still black text B)

is there no way i could solve this by editing something or other?

thanks again

I also had black text, so it's not just you... (I wiped dalvik :lol:)

But I read somewhere that you can edit a line in build.prop to change the color of the text...

Guest stealthstealer
I also had black text, so it's not just you... (I wiped dalvik :lol:)

But I read somewhere that you can edit a line in build.prop to change the color of the text...

yeah i also remember that to change the clock text colour on FLB 1, just wondering WHAT to edit B)

and you're saying wiping dalvik fixed it??

Edited by stealthstealer

Guest AntonioPT
yeah i also remember that to change the clock text colour on FLB 1, just wondering WHAT to edit :lol:

and you're saying wiping dalvik fixed it??

No, wiping dalvik did not fix it.

I think I found it: try this:

Go to ro.config.PopupTwink=true and change it to ro.config.PopupTwink=false.
Edited by AntonioPT

My clock is white but when notifications appear, the text is black.

Like if you get a text it gives you a preview in the status bar, that text it black.

DAMN! That took 2 hours to fix. Stupid .xml didn't want to compile. Had to decompile the original framework and make the changes to status_bar.xml in res/layout. Then add the espresso PNGs compile sign flash it works uploading...

Edited by ogiogi

Guest DanWilson
DAMN! That took 2 hours to fix. Stupid .xpl didn't want to compile. Had to decompile the original framework and make the changes to status_bar.xml in res/layout. Then add the espresso PNGs compile sign flash it works uploading...

Lulz.

You're welcome! :lol:

Lulz.

You're welcome! :lol:

B)

Espresso.MOD.Froyo.r2 (standard battery) is UP. Fixed black bar with circle battery MOD will be available later.

Removed spaces from .zip. Now you can flash from ROM Manager B)

Guest DanWilson
B)

Espresso.MOD.Froyo.r2 (standard battery) is UP. Fixed black bar with circle battery MOD will be available later.

Removed spaces from .zip. Now you can flash from ROM Manager :lol:

I'll wait till there's a circle battery.

AAAAHHH!!!!

*Dies*

Guess I'll just put up with black text / normal battery.

I don't know which...

Another update coming :lol:

post-656233-1285599380_thumb.pngpost-656233-1285599384_thumb.png

EspressoMOD R2a is UP.

Edited by ogiogi

Guest DanWilson
Another update coming :lol:

post-656233-1285599380_thumb.pngpost-656233-1285599384_thumb.png

EspressoMOD R2a is UP.

Is the second picture a fix or something? Or are you still working on that. Is it possible to theme the download complete, the USB connected and the debugging icons? The last two are almost always on my screen, so theming them would be kewl.

Is the second picture a fix or something? Or are you still working on that. Is it possible to theme the download complete, the USB connected and the debugging icons? The last two are almost always on my screen, so theming them would be kewl.

You can't see the date/time/duration text on the first screen. And yeah i could find or make better looking icons :lol:

Guest DanWilson
You can't see the date/time/duration text on the first screen. And yeah i could find or make better looking icons :lol:

Thanks.

And thats what I meant, because it was incoming and outgoing calls I thought it was the same framework. I never even noticed that (not had a call yet..)