Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest Mardagg

here is my HomeScreen im using on both my Blade and HTC touch pro with android

Im jsut curious on how to change the icons and the color of the notification bar.

I have seen ppl with a black one, I want that since it works better with my Homescreen

snap20101119_040121.png

Edited by Mardagg

Guest malooga
7Rsg9.jpg

LauncherPro, 10x10. SiMi clock widget, Beautiful Widgets 1x1 with Flat White skin, SwitchPro and Codex icons.

You've made your phone look like the inside of my head, dismal and depressed.

Looks classy and well done, but oh so drab.

Guest tekken-
7Rsg9.jpg

LauncherPro, 10x10. SiMi clock widget, Beautiful Widgets 1x1 with Flat White skin, SwitchPro and Codex icons.

Omg that's so awesome... So clean i'm almost gettin' an orgasm B)

SiMi Widget is cool. I've been rocking it for a while, you can now launch an app from each side of the clock.

My homescreen:

smuvz.jpg

Edited by weba

Guest malooga
Omg that's so awesome... So clean i'm almost gettin' an orgasm B)

Granted it is classy, but your exclamation says to me you have never had a woman lol

Edited by malooga

Guest milkykung
homescreen.png

Hi ^.^

Nice tray ;) Simi clock fits well in your homescreen. It looks like a "monochrome theme" is trending in here ;)

Can you share your wallpaper please? Carbon fiber texture looks very nice B) Thank you in advance :)

I can't wait for Simi clock to come with weather forecast features. It should be very soon, according to the author :)

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

Guest mikecalg

wow, very nice screen backgrounds everyone. i'm really impressed. wish i could do it myself but i'm still stuck with my orange screen for the moment. will need to learn how to get rid of it in the future.

Guest buneech
Hi ^.^

Nice tray ;) Simi clock fits well in your homescreen. It looks like a "monochrome theme" is trending in here ;)

Can you share your wallpaper please? Carbon fiber texture looks very nice B) Thank you in advance :)

I can't wait for Simi clock to come with weather forecast features. It should be very soon, according to the author :)

Cheers,

buneech and asim can you share your backgrounds please? Thank you.

Here you go: http://www.shrani.si/f/3V/Zs/2cwADYTd/wallpaper.jpg