Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest milkykung
Simples :

Nice one you have there :) I use that wallpaper too along with the "glass" dock for the Launcher Pro :)

Nice battery and clock widgets too :(

Cheers,

Does having most of my Apps on the Homescreen slow the phone down? I put all the games I got and most of the Apps I use on as shortcuts from the homescreen.

Guest milkykung
Does having most of my Apps on the Homescreen slow the phone down? I put all the games I got and most of the Apps I use on as shortcuts from the homescreen.

Are they simply shortcuts or widgets? According to my understanding and your given info, I presume they are shortcuts and hence, neither slow nor drain the battery of your Orange SF :)

Cheers,

Are they simply shortcuts or widgets? According to my understanding and your given info, I presume they are shortcuts and hence, neither slow nor drain the battery of your Orange SF :)

Cheers,

Blimey that was quick! lol

I'm not sure, I went into the App Drawer and pressed on the selected App and held down until it switched to the homescreen and then I placed it there.

Guest Aranathos

How are you guys making the notification bar transparent? I use LaunchPro to make it disappear but I'd rather have it showing (albeit looking better).

Thanks.

Guest sensory

qDkFf.jpgBWcLi.jpg

The wallpaper is a lot more vibrant on the phone itself.

Just LauncherPro with the Extended Controls widget and Tallim icon set (thanks to this thread)

Edited by sensory

Very nice sensory. Have you noticed a shorter battery life compared to when you've used dark wallpapers (if you have)?

My latest look:

TIRCM.jpgis67e.jpgeLk3i.jpg

Edited by weba

Guest BArtNimal

Hey

Thats really cool! Could you please tell me how you got it looking like that? i saw you made your own custom icons for the dock, but how did you get the notification bar black?

thanks

Changed it again, :)

darp.png

Guest tiggerlator
Very nice one you have there. Can you tell me which system info widget and launcher you are using?

Tyvm in advance :)

From top-

typoclock

sytem info widget

extended controls

And the launcher is launcher pro with a differant dock, i bought launcher pro icons for the extra docks, and icons.

Glad you like it.

Guest milkykung
From top-

typoclock

sytem info widget

extended controls

And the launcher is launcher pro with a different dock, i bought launcher pro icons for the extra docks, and icons.

Glad you like it.

Thank you for your reply. The dock style looks really unique.

BTW, do you know any pull-tab launcher like the original Droid one? I mean to pull up the app drawer rather than pushing it.

Cheers,

Guest zZ-Zombi-xVz
Hey

Thats really cool! Could you please tell me how you got it looking like that? i saw you made your own custom icons for the dock, but how did you get the notification bar black?

thanks

Hi what is the clock widget please?