DXID1 Custom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest Adnanrac

Hi Everyone, I am trying out the Manila2D V2 Sense Gloss Black version and it rocks :) Krazy Radd indeed has a great taste and knows how to mix the right ingredients to make a delicious ROM :)

The ROM is doing pretty good so far :( but I have noticed two issues:

1. Camera picture/video quality is not that good/sharp compared to previous Ock roms I have been using, there always seems some kind of fog in the image. Krazy Radd is there a way I can improve the camera quality (by installing some other camera driver etc)?

2. A minor issue, Calculator isn't working. Can someone plz share a link to i900's original calculator?

Thanks.

Hi Everyone, I am trying out the Manila2D V2 Sense Gloss Black version and it rocks :) Krazy Radd indeed has a great taste and knows how to mix the right ingredients to make a delicious ROM :)

The ROM is doing pretty good so far :( but I have noticed two issues:

1. Camera picture/video quality is not that good/sharp compared to previous Ock roms I have been using, there always seems some kind of fog in the image. Krazy Radd is there a way I can improve the camera quality (by installing some other camera driver etc)?

2. A minor issue, Calculator isn't working. Can someone plz share a link to i900's original calculator?

Thanks.

Try this one its better than the original- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=485349

I have problems using the original calculator but this one is finger friendly(HTC).

Guest MOOOORE

CAN ANY 1 TELL US HOW TO DISABLE THE CALENDAR TAB PLEASE ?

AND THE BATTERY LIFE IS DAMAGED

FINALLY THE CAMERA WAS FINE BEFORE

NOW IT'S VERY BAD TO ME

BUT I CAN'T FLASH TO OTHER ROM (I LOVE THIS ONE) :) :)

AND I CAN'T CHANGE ACTIVE SYNC CONNECTION ( I NEED TO REMOVE THE ENABLE FASTER DATA )

TO CONNECT

Edited by MOOOORE

I've done a hard reset since the other day I posted and it's better now, but what I noticed is that the cpu doesn't run at full speed.

So I downloaded xcpuscalar v3.03 and set the omnia to always be at full speed. Now the performance is alot better and everything is snappier.

Battery life is even worse, but the program can simply be turned of. I will keep testing this and in the future I might install the Lite rom.

Also htc audio manager is useless, when I had about 1gb of music it would find my songs and work mint but now I've added about 4gb music and it simply won't stop searching and doesn't even find half the music and always keep closing whenever I open it, so I use wmp.

Guest boozeman1001
Has anybody had problems with mms? My omnia won't download it. Even if I press download nothing happens. What shoud I set up or how to fix that?

^^

+1 Yep, same problem here (German version). Sending works fine, but when I try to download a MMS I get an error message.

hey Krazy Radd.

silly question..

is this working with windows 7?

win mobile device center finds my i900, but the app fails to..

anyone else has the same problem?

I highly doubt it, I just used a XP virtual machine with vmware and did the flashing from there.

My mms also doesn't work, cannot receive.

Guest boozeman1001
hi Bro !

I 've download some room in German but i donn't know password to unrar .

Can someone give me this pass :)

I try Rom Package SPB GTX Black !

Thanks

The best would be, to ask in the German forum where you have downloaded.

If it is from handy-faq, please send a PM to the chef (Norrin Radd aka Crazy Radd).

Or you download the test version of this ROM with XPR compression. It is password free and faster than the LZX version.

Content is the same.

Link: http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/samsung_i900...tml#post1168399

Guest boozeman1001

win mobile device center finds my i900, but the app fails to..

Of course it works with Win7, but only if you use GrandPrix for flashing and EXEcutor for splitting the EXE file into pieces.

The best would be, to ask in the German forum where you have downloaded.

If it is from handy-faq, please send a PM to the chef (Norrin Radd aka Crazy Radd).

Or you download the test version of this ROM with XPR compression. It is password free and faster than the LZX version.

Content is the same.

Link: http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/samsung_i900...tml#post1168399

Thank for your help . I donn't know much about german so that i cann't Pm to the chef :) ! I will test your link , thank again :)

Guest boozeman1001
Thank for your help . I donn't know much about german so that i cann't Pm to the chef :) ! I will test your link , thank again :)

You can email him in English.

But: why do you want a German ROM if you can't speak/understand? The ROM is completely in German, not English!

Edited by boozeman1001

lite rom looks great and touch is fab

Strange is that after installing iphone, Spam alert, cliquick keyboard, flash player and a couple of others memory is down to 44%.

Any way it feels like a winner

Edited by mtsouk

You can email him in English.

But: why do you want a German ROM if you can't speak/understand? The ROM is completely in German, not English!

I just want to try all rom from master :)

Thank bro, now i 'm using Manila2D V2 Sense Gloss Black Lite Version rom from this thread , and i install Obi Wan Radd iPhoneToday & M2DTP 0.3.3 but i donn't know where this icon links :)

post-769834-1288954982_thumb.jpg

Bluetooth and Wifi !

thank !

Edited by lht

hy RADD, best rom your have.

i'm want to replace icon shourcut aplications,,if you can help me ??

Just tap the icon you want to change for a whlie , and in pop up menu , chose edit icon :)

Guest nikkodonatte
^^

+1 Yep, same problem here (German version). Sending works fine, but when I try to download a MMS I get an error message.

Text ---> Menu ---> MMS Options...(the second one) ------> servers ----> Tap on SampleMMSC

Here you must place all the data of your operator settings for MMS, for example in my case:

Server Name: AncelMMSC

Geteway: 200.40.246.2

Port number: 3128

Server Adress: http://www.mmsc.mms.ancelutil.com.uy

Conect via: The Internet

Send limit: 300K

WAP Version: WAP 2.0

It works for me, now I can receive MMS.

Hope it was usefull for you.

Guest boozeman1001

@ nikkodonatte: Thanks for the tip, but my menu looks different from yours. I have far less options to choose.

I have only:

MMS-Profile

MMSC

Dataprofile

Gateway

IP-Adress

Port