DXID1 Custom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest nikkodonatte
@ nikkodonatte: Thanks for the tip, but my menu looks different from yours. I have far less options to choose.

I have only:

MMS-Profile

MMSC

Dataprofile

Gateway

IP-Adress

Port

You´ve enter in the first MMS Options, under this option you have another MMS Options... enter there and you can find the other options.

Hope you understan me, sorry for my bad english.

Guest nikkodonatte
HELP ME PLEASE FOR FIX VIDEOCALL MY OMNIA,.... :)

T H A N K S F O R Y O U R A N S W E R

Don´t write on CAPS it seems you´re shouting....

To get enable video calls you need to install The Original Samsung Dialer.

Guest Spyderbilt32
Don´t write on CAPS it seems you´re shouting....

To get enable video calls you need to install The Original Samsung Dialer.

sorry...so,thanks for solution....

You need to install larger icons as these are scaled down to fit the effects of the reflection. You can not change the size as you wish as they're displayed at the largest size possible so only changing the whole image can help. Ive changed all of mine to a larger size, I love the reflection but it makes the icons small again.

If you want you can change icons using JWMD apps. Heres some stuff I put together to help- http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...ons-for-wm-6-5/

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...7en-icon-theme/

Cheers

thanx

Guest andrew.mazlim

K.Radd, I flashed both your new roms, bro...

The SENSE interface is AMAZING!!! The response/speed is SUPERB! But, I found VERY ODD, that both of these roms (Lite or full) have ONLY 40-43 memory free! Especially the Lite one (which you didn't put almost anything from apps, except the SENSE - and I don't mind about that, I love the Lite roms!)..., the memory free amount is STILL 40!!! How this is possible - almost the same amount with the FULL version, totaly "heavy" with many apps?...

Btw... is there any M2D SENSE "all-in-one" cab?

Guest Krazy Radd

Hello

This is because of high quality Images I use in Gloss Black. If u compress especially PNG files u will have high RAM.

I read that gwes.exe is responsible for Images. I will release a new update, date and time unknown yet.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hello

This is because of high quality Images I use in Gloss Black. If u compress especially PNG files u will have high RAM.

I read that gwes.exe is responsible for Images. I will release a new update, date and time unknown yet.

I'm waiting for the new release, bro!

so, I flashed the phone, but the MD2TP is not working as it should..

for example i press the opera mini button, and I get an error that the .exe file cannot be opened.

same with some other programs, for example, tcpmp.

I hard reseted the phone twice, even flashed the phone twice as well..

each time the result is the same..

anyone please help?

Edited by dsx83

Guest Mothamoz
so, I flashed the phone, but the MD2TP is not working as it should..

for example i press the opera mini button, and I get an error that the .exe file cannot be opened.

same with some other programs, for example, tcpmp.

I hard reseted the phone twice, even flashed the phone twice as well..

each time the result is the same..

anyone please help?

Did you follow the video tutorial step by step?

I'm guessing you didn't copy/paste the apps to My Storage before the flashing procedure, just a guess though.

Guest nikkodonatte
Hello

Can´t wait!!!! adicted to your ROMS.

Did you follow the video tutorial step by step?

I'm guessing you didn't copy/paste the apps to My Storage before the flashing procedure, just a guess though.

oops!

you're right..totally forgot about that. my bad:)

thank you.

Guest wickedboy
Get your carrier to text you the settings. It will automatically set it up for you.

I did that but it doesnt work. I'm not only one with that problem (see page 19). Under second MMS options, servers, where you input setting for mms server, under connect via it is EMPTY! i think there sould be wap or something

post-628268-1290093874_thumb.jpg

Guest JediKnightCZ

Heia. Just wanted to ask whether Ezinput in your ROM is the same version as in the new Yonn ROM - because frankly, he did an wesome job in getting all the lagnuages working which I find too useful to let go now (since I am czech and I really appreciate working czech T9 dictionary).

On the other hand, I really want to try your ROM, but without Yonn releasing the cab for this awesome Ezinput, i'll be right back where I have been already, albeit on a different ROM. B)

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

can anyone help, when im trying to re-align screen it jus keeps continuously goin and goin and i have to switch the fone of and back on to get it back to normal anyone help on how i could get round this as i find the alignment way off.

thanks in advance

hi,

can anyone help, when im trying to re-align screen it jus keeps continuously goin and goin and i have to switch the fone of and back on to get it back to normal anyone help on how i could get round this as i find the alignment way off.

thanks in advance

This ones tricky as the registry is locked so you will have to unlock it first,I use CeRegEditor to unlock registry and then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->HARDWARE->DEVICEMAP->TOUCH.

Change the key value for MaxCalError from 7 to a bigger value (for example 14)then soft reset and start a manual re-Align of the screen.

Edited by Sb.