DXID1 Custom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Generally... I'm very calm, people - as British. But... Jesus. It's quite simple to JUST READ a thread or search the forum, isn't it?

Also, it's a bit annoying asking something soooooooo simple, like if a thread is about a specific device... when Modaco has the full adress of the topic on top and everybody easily can read... the device!

Anyways..., TERRIBLE SORRY for my temper, I don't have good mood these past days.

P.S.: Any idea, any help from anyone, how to edit the "bubble.flag" and all the rest files, about Windows Start logo & "X" buttons? I'm still using OCK's GTX rom, I installed a new black taskbar (black-glossy), but that taskbar has that aweful BLUE W7 Windows Start icon and a RED "X" button. I want them all negative black/white.

Is it possible from someone to give me a cab with these negative icons?

it is ok Mr. andrew

Have flashed the new rom. thanks for your comments for me.

god bless you.

Guest Alien-Tech
Generally... I'm very calm, people - as British.

...hehehehe, sorry mate in my head I just referred to hooligans and one vacation on Island of Corfu (Greece) with British domination of the city Kavos.... so I couldn't find any references on British and calm.

No mean meaning here anyway, just a thought!

Guest masza2

hi.

Very thanks...Soft is very good !!!

I have a one question. I cant connect video calls to friends...How to enable videocalls?

Best regards for All.

Guest MimomaN
i got this error while extracting the contents of the rar files..

Does it mean the rom exe is corrupted. I just double clicked it .. it opened ok. but didn try flashing it.

same here , i downloaded from mediafire but i got 2 errors while extracting

but i got also the files and i think the files is ok

what do you thing the best action here , flashing or downloading again ?

and just to know my internet connection is not very good

so ? :)

If you download it again, you propably wont have errors...

Guest nikkodonatte
hi.

Very thanks...Soft is very good !!!

I have a one question. I cant connect video calls to friends...How to enable videocalls?

Best regards for All.

answer in previous page

Guest jalmeida

I believe I'm having a bug.

Whenever I try to try to disconnect a data call, in Communication Manager, the button stays grey for a few seconds and the returns to "ON" position and the data call remains active...

Any one out there with the same bug? Any one with a solution, please?

BTW, a big thanks to everyone on that weather issue, it worked, but funny thing, Braga - my actual location - sometimes appear (and it doesn't exist in Weather Tab).

Guest masza2

Hi. a have a problem with this rom.

After flashing and 2x restarting (I learned with video tutorial). I go to the menu settings >> "sound&notifications" > "Incoming call" > Ring.

My list of ringtones is empty... I cannot exit from this menu (system notifications), I cant click to "OK"... (after clicking "OK" button, system come back to the menu "notifications")

where is a default ringtone? I must SoftReset the Phone. I cannot close "notifications" window.

When who's calling me, i hear ringtone (techno-dance ring..etc) where is it ?

My second problem is Java. I cannot install a jar files...

After install original java (jblend) is not working...where is full working java for this rom ?

PS: Sorry my english :)

Edited by masza2

Guest chandanbs

i went ahead and flashed it.. ;) It actually works..!!

Guest jalmeida
Hi. a have a problem with this rom.

After flashing and 2x restarting (I learned with video tutorial). I go to the menu settings >> "sound&notifications" > "Incoming call" > Ring.

My list of ringtones is empty... I cannot exit from this menu (system notifications), I cant click to "OK"... (after clicking "OK" button, system come back to the menu "notifications")

where is a default ringtone? I must SoftReset the Phone. I cannot close "notifications" window.

When who's calling me, i hear ringtone (techno-dance ring..etc) where is it ?

After install original java (jblend) is not working...where is full working java for this rom ?

PS: Sorry my english :)

I've just said it in previous page.... The whole package of original rigntone is here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ons-repository/

About java, sorry but I can't help you.

Guest Krazy Radd

Because there is no Java in this ROM...

Install this CAB to My Storage.

JN_Java_My_Storage.cab

Guest Krazy Radd
Is there a way to remove the calender tab for M2D ? it is the same tab as my program tab and want program one instead..

Tools>M2DTP Config

delete TodayAgenda & ThrottleHTML PlugIN and apply.

I believe I'm having a bug.

Whenever I try to try to disconnect a data call, in Communication Manager, the button stays grey for a few seconds and the returns to "ON" position and the data call remains active...

Any one out there with the same bug? Any one with a solution, please?

BTW, a big thanks to everyone on that weather issue, it worked, but funny thing, Braga - my actual location - sometimes appear (and it doesn't exist in Weather Tab).

Don't press the on-off button. Press the letters and Data call manager will appear.

I remove these from the startup: alarmwarcher, delete_RO, kill, manilahomeweather, rilbubble, showcasesuit, timewizard. I free up some memory with no errors, but is it safe?

Guest dimera

I wonder why Samsung dont hire guys like Krazy Radd :) The skinning of this ROM is amazingly beautiful. The team Krazy Radd and OCK > entire Samsung staff ;)

Guest Krazy Radd
I remove these from the startup: alarmwarcher, delete_RO, kill, manilahomeweather, rilbubble, showcasesuit, timewizard. I free up some memory with no errors, but is it safe?

nothing will happen, bro...but...

deleting Showcase.lnk from StartUp, u can not kill Apps by pressing the X-Button

Kill.mscr terminate tmail.exe, repplog.exe & CommManager.exe

@dimera

;)

The team Krazy Radd and OCK

What about The RaddOck Foundation? :)

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest dimera
What about The RaddOck Foundation? :)

This foundation will save a lot of Omnias ;) and you will have fanatic followers all over the world. 2012...the world will need new leaders :(

nothing will happen, bro...but...

deleting Showcase.lnk from StartUp, u can not kill Apps by pressing the X-Button

Kill.mscr terminate tmail.exe, repplog.exe & CommManager.exe

Thanks for your answer. I put them back, these are useful! Do you know what "delete_RO" and "rilbubble" are? I search for them, with no luck.