Daskalos i8000 WM6.5 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

Guest daskalos

Rom runs good but

i have always the same problem with sense in 6.5.3 rom:

white sqares appears sooner or later in manila tabs especially weather and music tab.

Anyone have same problem?

any solution?

Guest ashburn

daskalos nice work done here. I wish i knew how to make my own from for Omnia 2. I only know how to make custom rom for HTC Devices lols. anyway nice work. ohh could you make a rom of this with original icon =D it will be great. thanks anyway nice work done. 5stars mate.

i have a bit of problem, i can't change the time zone. it stays at Berlin.

Edited by ashburn

-

I made registry hack with no result, waiting your update.

As far i know white sqare are related to windows 6.5.3 issue but if i have well understood some cook has solved the problem

porting 6.5.3 XIP on 6.5 rom.

I left all energy rom cause white square issue; but shodowangel rom hve not this issue

Guest daskalos
I made registry hack with no result, waiting your update.

As far i know white sqare are related to windows 6.5.3 issue but if i have well understood some cook has solved the problem

porting 6.5.3 XIP on 6.5 rom.

I left all energy rom cause white square issue; but shodowangel rom hve not this issue

Ok download attach file, extract contacts to \Windows, overwrite all (you can use resco explorer in overwriting ROM files) then soft reset

Guest bobfrantic

Oh a Question... Does the CHT Editor for this version work with this rom? and.. Does MMS work too? :)

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest speedfrog
Oh a Question... Does the CHT Editor for this version work with this rom? and.. Does MMS work too? :)

you need samsung file explorer and samsung photo to get mms to work

Guest ashburn
windows setting-clock-change the time zone

thanks dude! hehe it works now =DD but only bug i found is white boxes =D but everything works fine =D

Guest longsin
Hey i8000 users

I cooked a i8000 ROM based on my work here: http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...e-2-5-2019-rom/

If some of you have some time, can you test it?

I don't know if it will look exactly like the one I made for B7610, because I'm cooking blindly for i8000, but the package is just the same :)

By the way, it's in my MEGAlite format (all Samsung apps remove, I mean all) so don't be shocked if you can't find any Samsung apps....

Since it was reported booting here's the download link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RV6TC6NQ

After flashing, just read here for more info http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...e-2-5-2019-rom/

And please post feedbacks here

And the password is attached here ;)

Goodluck :(

Note: for uniform speed set performance to high or edit this

reg entry

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\PowerControl

"ProfileType"=dword:1

"SettingProfileType"=dword:0 change to 1

where can i download?

I thought the white box issue was prehistoric and extinct similar fate to timebomb. Few cooks already had that fixed from their sense roms back then. Shouldnt be so hard right?