CyanogenMod 6 port for Pulse

Guest Tom G

Guest MikeRame

I have installed this a few minutes ago. I went back to FLB 1.7 with no swap and no OC. Then I flashed the images via fastboot and flashed the google apps via recovery. The phone booted and it works, I have wifi, I ahve Gmail working but I can't find the youtube app (i can watch videos from the browser though) and I can't find the Market. It just not listed in the drawer. What did I do wrong?

Guest sNaiL94

MikeRame nem tudta felrakni a rendszer a marketet és a youtube appot, mert a /system az angol rendszeren kisebb 10MB-tal mint a többin!

Először rakd fel a magyar hivatalos 2.1et utána csináld ujra az egészet, és lesz marketed meg youtubed is :)

Guest MikeRame
MikeRame nem tudta felrakni a rendszer a marketet és a youtube appot, mert a /system az angol rendszeren kisebb 10MB-tal mint a többin!

Először rakd fel a magyar hivatalos 2.1et utána csináld ujra az egészet, és lesz marketed meg youtubed is :)

Köszi, közben feltettem a tiny gappsot, azzal jó lett ;)

Guest DanWilson
Remove settings.apk too. Boot loops with the newest build.

I see. Lucky I've not even tried a theme yet. What is your favorite?

Maybe you should make a thread, "What is your favorite CM6 theme"

GO!

GO!

Loops with the frm-res.apk too :). Guess this new build has different framework. Gonna work on that. Also doesn't feel as snappy as the first one (gapps restoring stuff lag :) )

Edited by ogiogi

Guest rikkiej
I have installed this a few minutes ago. I went back to FLB 1.7 with no swap and no OC. Then I flashed the images via fastboot and flashed the google apps via recovery. The phone booted and it works, I have wifi, I ahve Gmail working but I can't find the youtube app (i can watch videos from the browser though) and I can't find the Market. It just not listed in the drawer. What did I do wrong?

System partition was to small probably..

Use the pulse gapps from flib

Guest totiadrenalin

GO!

Nice Idea!

+1

I have tried beta 0. 20 with original boot image and the oc and swap boot image. I noticed that battery life is veeeeery short. The battery is shown as 20 percent after ten minutes use from a full charge. This did not happen with the first beta. Does anyone else get the same issue.

Ps. I already reinstalled everything and wiped etc. but its still the same

Edited by mr.a

Guest Holograph
I have tried beta 0. 20 with original boot image and the oc and swap boot image. I noticed that battery life is veeeeery short. The battery is shown as 20 percent after ten minutes use from a full charge. This did not happen with the first beta. Does anyone else game the same issue.

Ps. I already reinstalled everything and wiped etc. but its still the same

Noted that too.

Guest totiadrenalin
Noted that too.

This could be two things.

First one.

Well maybe the os is reading the battery state wrong?!!

Second.

Well because of the CPU is overclocked it use more power then usual!!!

But if this is happening even without the OC kernel?

Then it's probably because of wrong reading the battery charge state by the operating system.

EDIT:

But it's fine with me.

After 4hours of heavy duty working my phone battery state drop down from 100% to 84%

Edited by totiadrenalin

Guest Holograph
This could be two things.

First one.

Well maybe the os is reading the battery state wrong?!!

Second.

Well because of the CPU is overclocked it use more power then usual!!!

But if this is happening even without the OC kernel?

Then it's probably because of wrong reading the battery charge state by the operating system.

I did not use an overclock :), so it might be the OS reading the battery state wrong.

Guest totiadrenalin

I think that, just maybe, it's time for flibble to release the flbmod 2.0 beta 1

Because of that almost everything is working now.

Camera

WIFI

GPS - for me yes.with the compass aplications I can see that the gps can find 10/10 satellites.

Rotation.

Accelerometer.

And everything else that was working before.

Guest totiadrenalin
There was a file manager in the CM6 0.10 and looked like OI File manager but with some CM additions.

Well unyaffs the system.img and takeout the application.

Guest Epic-Emodude
I think that, just maybe, it's time for flibble to release the flbmod 2.0 beta 1

Because of that almost everything is working now.

Camera

WIFI

GPS - for me yes.with the compass aplications I can see that the gps can find 10/10 satellites.

Rotation.

Accelerometer.

And everything else that was working before.

Flibblesan has said that due to the progress made on CM6, FLB-MOD has caesed development. So we wont see anymore FLB-MOD 2 releases. CM is our only hope.