CyanogenMod 6 port for Pulse

Guest Tom G

Guest DanWilson
When flashing UK firmware, it repartitions the internal storage so that /system is 10 MB smaller than when flashing Tre or Hungarian versions. And this CM6+A2SD+GAPPS full doesn't fit on that. Therefore it is recommended to flash Tre or Hungarian. (It is safe to use Hungarian, since its only disadvantage is the old (beta) kernel, but we overwrite it when installing Froyo).

The other disadvantage to using the Hungarian update is it says T-Mobile on the first splash screen.

TRE FTW!

Guest peelie
Maybe you installed tiny version or didn't add a2sd?

hi yes flashed tiny verison and have appps2sd , sorry thought you were referring to tiny version. not sure how anyone could be confused since tomg mentions it in first post.

cheers

edit : actually i flsahed the gaps given by tomg in first post so why works for me? unless that is tiny version?

Edited by peelie

Guest DanWilson
i encountered a very serious issue with this rom. whilst making calls, i can hear te person on the other end but they can't hear me.

What?

Have you checked to see if it's a mic problem or a call problem?

i encountered a very serious issue with this rom. whilst making calls, i can hear te person on the other end but they can't hear me.

Have you changed anything? If you have replaced the phone app I would expect that. There is a setting in the phone app that is different on the pulse to most other devices. It causes exactly that problem.

The new rom might not be up for a while. Its getting late here and I've just killed something (can't boot the rom) so will need to do a clean build (which takes a while).

The wpa driver and GPS problems should now be fixed.

I haven't looked at the camera bug yet and I have no idea what is wrong with bluetooth (its permissions, but I don't know why).

Guest DanWilson
Have you changed anything? If you have replaced the phone app I would expect that. There is a setting in the phone app that is different on the pulse to most other devices. It causes exactly that problem.

The new rom might not be up for a while. Its getting late here and I've just killed something (can't boot the rom) so will need to do a clean build (which takes a while).

The wpa driver and GPS problems should now be fixed.

I haven't looked at the camera bug yet and I have no idea what is wrong with bluetooth (its permissions, but I don't know why).

What time is it where you are?

And what is the camera bug?

What time is it where you are?

And what is the camera bug?

About 1AM now.

The camera problem is that it dies if you take multiple photos. Its fine if you take one photo then exit the camera app then restart it, but if you take multiple photos without closing the app it dies.

Guest DanWilson
About 1AM now.

The camera problem is that it dies if you take multiple photos. Its fine if you take one photo then exit the camera app then restart it, but if you take multiple photos without closing the app it dies.

Wow. That is late!

Sounds better than no camera.

Guest ogiogi

Yeap. Me too. Guess it's from the themed E Steel apps.

Yeap. Me too. Guess it's from the themed E Steel apps.

thats what i think as well. i've just reinstalled everything and we'll see what happens.

btw if anyone want HTC_IME mod for their pulse with cm6 :

http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/5496-ht...-on-magic-cm600

look for comment 19 on the first page and it has the correct version of HTC_IME mod attached to it. you will need to register on the cyanogen mod forum to download it though....

Edited by mr.a

Guest DanWilson
thats what i think as well. i've just reinstalled everything and we'll see what happens.

btw if anyone want HTC_IME mod for their pulse with cm6 :

http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/5496-ht...-on-magic-cm600

look for comment 19 on the first page and it has the correct version of HTC_IME mod attached to it. you will need to register on the cyanogen mod forum to download it though....

Can you upload the Phone app for me once you're done? Don't want to un-theme / reflash anything, so this is the best way :)

Can you upload the Phone app for me once you're done? Don't want to un-theme / reflash anything, so this is the best way ;)

here it is mate :)

the attachment system wont allow me to upload it just like that so i have put it in a zip file.

Phone.zip

Guest DanWilson
here it is mate :)

the attachment system wont allow me to upload it just like that so i have put it in a zip file.

Phone.zip

Thank you.

I'll phone someone soon. Maybe. ;)

Depends on how I feel.

Guest peelie
Try and re-flash CM. That should fix it.

so flash CM6 mod; then flash app2sd; then install phone.apk; then flash gapps?

or just reflash boot.image?

Edited by peelie

Guest Joe1993

Hi, i'm a noob to this and its my first time trying to flash, been trying all day. can someone walk me through it and tell me how to use amon recovery to wipe my phone so the stupid android doesnt stick there

Edited by Joe1993

Guest Holograph
Hi, i'm a noob to this and its my first time trying to flash, been trying all day. can someone walk me through it and tell me how to use amaron recovery to wipe my phone so the stupid android doesnt stick there

You have to flash it through fastboot, not via the recovery.