Daskalos B7610 23144 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest Kossusukka

Hmh, this ROM (w/ sense) still got the wlan problem. Sometimes wlan won't activate at all and WMWifiRouter says that "WLAN interface not found". Soft-reset fixes that, but still kind a annoying problem.

Guest Alex Crow

Try WiFiSettings-Network Adapters-Samsung T30...-Use specific IP (while WiFi will be disabled...not turned iff - disabled) set IP manualy, save it, try to start WiFi. After that change IP to Auto. Problem has to gone avay :rolleyes:

Guest techattack
Daskalos B7610 23144 ROM

History

10/30/10- Sense 2.5.2010 21344 released (available at post#2)

10/29/10- Official Public Release MEGAlite ROM

10/29/10- Official Public Release v2 FULL ROM

10/28/10- Test ROM v1

20100101_205601_0069_111g.jpg20100101_205624_0070_111g.jpg20100101_205643_0071_111g.jpg20100101_205918_0074_111g.jpg20100101_205704_0072_111g.jpg

What's in it?

- New WM build 23144

- It's a FULL ROM and in 6.5.3

- WM Sliding lockscreen disabled, replaced with GA (so the sliding one causes mem leaks)

- Replaced Samsung Keyboard with EZ Input

- Added Third party Apps:

1. Easy Set S3Clock

2. Capsure

3. CleanRAM

4. Gyrator

5. JWMD Arm

6. O2 Compass

7. O2 Flash

8. Advanced Config Tool

9. Omnia 2 Messaging Manager

10.Total Commander

11 PHM Registry Editor

12. MP3 Trimmer

13. Youtube Player

14 Facebook

14 Facebook IM

15 OZIM

16 MMTaskManager

17.PIM Backup

18.Touch Response

What's new?

- New performance tweaks to enjoy a fast responsive Full rom

- Enabled Threaded Email

- You can now enable the X button to close programs

10-29-10

OFFICIAL RELEASE v2

Download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2EQTH1YA for password see attached file

MEGAlite *note: if you can't find a certain app or file in this ROM, it's removed, that's the MEGAlite way

Download IT HERE:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6LV177BC

10-28-10

TEST ROM v1

Download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q9M2QDXK *note that the test ROM is more or less different than the official release, this rom serves as a "preview" rom"

For the password,see it at Twitter

If you like my work...

:rolleyes: :huh: :huh: BUY ME A BEER FOR MY BIRTHDAY, DONATE IF YOU CAN :D :D :angry: :angry: :angry:

does installing a new rom erase all d data like msgs n contacts?if yes,is der a way i can save them?

Guest Kossusukka
Try WiFiSettings-Network Adapters-Samsung T30...-Use specific IP (while WiFi will be disabled...not turned iff - disabled) set IP manualy, save it, try to start WiFi. After that change IP to Auto. Problem has to gone avay :rolleyes:

Have to try that when the wlan breaks again. I havent found yet when it does get messed up, or what action causes that.

does installing a new rom erase all d data like msgs n contacts?if yes,is der a way i can save them?

Yes it does. Install freeware-software named PIMbackup. You can download it here: http://www.dotfred.net/

With that, you can backup contacts, txt/mms-messages, call log etc. In this rom, PIMbackup is cooked within the ROM, so you don't need to install it after installing this rom.

Guest techattack
Have to try that when the wlan breaks again. I havent found yet when it does get messed up, or what action causes that.

Yes it does. Install freeware-software named PIMbackup. You can download it here: http://www.dotfred.net/

With that, you can backup contacts, txt/mms-messages, call log etc. In this rom, PIMbackup is cooked within the ROM, so you don't need to install it after installing this rom.

thanks a lot dude!

Guest r1c4rd0

Hello, its possible to have the samsung sms center back? i have installed the cab of sms and mms from samsung, but nothing shows up!! can someone please help me?! Thank u!

Guest sakisds
Hello, its possible to have the samsung sms center back? i have installed the cab of sms and mms from samsung, but nothing shows up!! can someone please help me?! Thank u!

Install a SMS-MMS cab from the collection thread and edit your SMS shortcut(/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/Text.lnk) to run "jinbox.exe".

You can edit shortcuts using total commander, long click them and then properties.

Guest r1c4rd0
Install a SMS-MMS cab from the collection thread and edit your SMS shortcut(/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/Text.lnk) to run "jinbox.exe".

You can edit shortcuts using total commander, long click them and then properties.

Ok great :rolleyes: works perfectly :huh: thank u :huh:

Guest r1c4rd0

Btw, i have small problem, i desactivated to phone when comes from a shut down to dont block the screen, and is allways showing to unlock at all start's up, is there any way to solve it? thanks

Guest omid66613

Could you guys say what will happen if I install samsung settings or the other applications from samsung, ON ANOTHER DEVICE?

It may be a stupid question.but I have another device with WM 6.5 but I'm really interested in samsung settings.

Guest antonioE

Hello,

I flashed the Sense ROM, but i am experiencing a weird behaviour. It may already have been answered in the past, since nobody complains about it, but i cannot find a solution.

everything seems t owork fine with the ROM, but if somebody calls me, the dialog box with the picture and the name of the caller pops up, but no sound at all. when the incoming phone call stops, i can hear the ringer for a split second (when the call is already lost).

I tried changing the ringtone, passing to samsung dialer, etc, but nothing seems to fix it.

ringtone is in /windows/rings. i tried MP3, WAV, WMA files.

did anybody else had the same behaviour or can anybody suggest a possible solution?

thanks

Daskalos B7610 23144 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

This is an update of my Sense 2.5.1019 ROM from here http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...e-2-5-2019-rom/

So what's new?

- Cooked in on a faster WM Build (WM 6.5.3 23144) based on 23144 MEGAlite Version

- Applied some new fixes and tweaks

- Added additional 3rd party apps

- New way to reclaim RAM for while running other apps (see below how)

- Easier way of automatically installing .cab,reg,files to your device (My Device only for now, see below)

Download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C709TJWV

If you like my work...

:) :) ;) BUY ME A BEER FOR MY BIRTHDAY, DONATE IF YOU CAN ;) ;) :P :P :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE UP RAM FOR LAUNCHING OTHER PROGRAMS with StartProgramWithOutSense

Many people love the Sense interface, even though they knew it's such a RAM hungry app.

Let's face it. Our device available RAM memory may not be sufficient to run Sense and other memory hungry all together, but don't worry there's a workaround for that, with SPWOS (StartProgramWithOutSense)

SPWOS is a simple Mortscript app with a simple function: it automatically disable Sense when a program (that is configured with SPWOS) is launched and automatically enables Sense again when the app is closed.

So for example, by SPWOS'ng Opera Browser, once you run it, Sense will automatically be disabled, freeing up precious memory for Opera Browser to use. This is essential for other apps that consumes much memory like GPS Navigation software, processing softwares, games etc.

SPWOS is cooked in the ROM. To use it:

(But before that, please go to the file explorer, go to My Device\Program Files\StartProgWOSense and copy the "language" folder (including content) to \Windows)

Update: The SPWOS version that was cooked in the ROM was limited version (only 2 programs can be set). Download attached file (Pro version) and put the files in Programs\StartProgWOSense (overwrite files).

1. On Programs Menu, tap StartProg WOSense, select message then tap ok

2. Select Background-Script then Ok

3. Select Background-Script Auto-Start then Ok

4. The it's time to add the programs you want to start w/o Sense. Select "Add Program to list" then Ok.

5. Select "exe-File" and browse to the folder on the apps' .exe file. Select the exe then Ok

6. Select Exit

To add other apps, just open SPWOS and just go straight to step 4 B)

If you like my work...

:P :D :D BUY ME A BEER FOR MY BIRTHDAY, DONATE IF YOU CAN :P :P :P :P :D

Guest alucardbcn

Hello, sorry x my english is basic, i'm spanish i have a question about this Rom's i try megalite and sense and i find one think very usefull for my, my question is how you make this: When i put the program Loudtalks with this Rom's if i push the decrease volume button while Loudtalks is running in first or second plane the micro turns on it's perfect how can i make this in the original Rom? or change the button to make this, please i need this, thanks

Guest t.i.m.a.a.2k
Hello,

I flashed the Sense ROM, but i am experiencing a weird behaviour. It may already have been answered in the past, since nobody complains about it, but i cannot find a solution.

everything seems t owork fine with the ROM, but if somebody calls me, the dialog box with the picture and the name of the caller pops up, but no sound at all. when the incoming phone call stops, i can hear the ringer for a split second (when the call is already lost).

I tried changing the ringtone, passing to samsung dialer, etc, but nothing seems to fix it.

ringtone is in /windows/rings. i tried MP3, WAV, WMA files.

did anybody else had the same behaviour or can anybody suggest a possible solution?

thanks

i have exactly the same problem but with the non-Sense ROM Full v2.

also sounds seem not to work at all,

Samsungs Media Player says unable to play file when i try to start a track :S

//EDIT: my fault, it was caused by installing WOWHD twice

Edited by t.i.m.a.a.2k

Guest crashdi
THANKS!!!

This rom is awesome!!

Just one small problem, I can't get the camera working

anyone else encounter this problem? B)

Opps. My bad.

forgot about the cab file included with rom :)

Thanks again Daskalos, You ROCK!!

hi, when i press the right butten to lock my device, and after a few minutes i press it again to unlock it. it just show three lock screen, and sometimes i need to unlock it by do three different action.

why, some times the cloudy unlock, sometimes the winmo unlock, sometimes the GA......

what should i do??

I want a samsung dial pad for this rom.... just, want a samsung dial pad... anyone help me???

i install the samsung phone pad for 6.5.x.cab but nothing change...

Edited by Banbu

hi guys , maily daskalos , this rom is so great , but i have still only 1 problem , how i swith off the lock screen when i switch on the prone , when start pin code tab in the same time start the samsung lock screen , the lock screen in seting is disabled , but on starting ste samsung lock screen allready start , only here ....

Guest Kossusukka
Hi,

I am using 23144 Full rom, how do i:

1.) any options to download xtra for gps?

2.) adjust screen brightness/backlight?

thanks..

In the package, there should be some cab-files. Install Samsung Settings from there, then run that, there you will find all GPS/backlight settings and lots of more.