|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest kimitza
dear MS team

ı tried your JH1 lite rom s but after flash fewminutes a ago main screen locked by touchiıng every where but nothing only voice like a bep bep . after restart i checked ram aprox. 30 mb ?? why ? this is how lites rom ı dont under stand ?

and ı come back to rapid sense roms again . ı think you must be works very hard for sense roms

but thanx again .... :P :D :D

Maybe you should give us more details, like what parts did you used?? Did you flashed the eboot too?

Nobody is calling you a "layer", but there many of us are using MS Team's roms and nobody mentioned a problem similar to yours. Try flash again and maybe it will work.

Guest jorgepavel
how can i reject calls from a few contacts with the sense rom 23699? sorry my bad english.

I have the answer tu my question, call rejects are on the Phonebook aplication from samsung.

Guest chteh0721
how can i reject calls from a few contacts with the sense rom 23699? sorry my bad english.

you can search for an application call magic call, i'm using it since the 1st day using winmo device

might be the old eboot/phone or some other thing I miss, I will flash it again will the latest firmware version I can find and let you know later.

Thanks again, you guys are really helpful. :P

OK, the lock screen is solved, thanks for the help.

after a few hours of usage, I have a 2 more questions would like to ask.

1)is the windows button at lower lefthand suppose to response only after long press?

2)how can I change the default text/keyboard input? it say "ExInputSettings" cannot be opened.

Thanks in advance. :D

Guest bobhero

does this rom support in call recording of conversations, if not, are there any o2 roms that do?

also, does this rom indlude voice command, and if not, is it possoble to use a cab to install?

thank you

Guest bobhero

does this rom support in call recording of conversations, if not, are there any o2 roms that do?

also, does this rom indlude voice command, and if not, is it possoble to use a cab to install?

thank you

I flash with JI1 6.5.3 Sense but can not make call from People tab

you need to visit this thread to install the beta version for 6.5.3.

you will also need to find a task manager that could kill cprog.exe, follow the instruction from the thread.

it works for me.

Edited by limcc

OK, the lock screen is solved, thanks for the help.

after a few hours of usage, I have a 2 more questions would like to ask.

1)is the windows button at lower lefthand suppose to response only after long press?

2)how can I change the default text/keyboard input? it say "ExInputSettings" cannot be opened.

Thanks in advance. :P

1.yes

2.use sip change

SIPChange.CAB

thank you

1.you need to install samsung dialer

2.just do a little search,you will find it

I flash with JI1 6.5.3 Sense but can not make call from People tab

use this to set samsung dialer as your default dialer

DialerSwitcher.rar

Guest Hoshimaru

This is probably an incredibly stupid question, but how to I remove a item from the quick launch in the home tab?

I select the remove quick link from the menu, then select the icon (which gets darker and pushed in) but then nothing happens. It stays that way...

I don't recall having done anything else with the Energy rom in the past ^^'

Also, the wallpaper for the unlock screen... I select a picture, but it stays blue. Even after a soft reset. Do I have to select a picture with particular dimensions?

Edited by Hoshimaru

This is probably an incredibly stupid question, but how to I remove a item from the quick launch in the home tab?

I select the remove quick link from the menu, then select the icon (which gets darker and pushed in) but then nothing happens. It stays that way...

Also, the wallpaper for the unlock screen... I select a picture, but it stays blue. Even after a soft reset. Do I have to select a picture with particular dimensions?

Quick links are the only bug of sense in this rom but we have fixed it and will release an update for our roms this friday.

you can't use any wallpaper for lockscreen because there is no lockscreen! It's just an unlock button.You need to install a lockscreen app like s2u2 to be able to change the lockscreen wallpaper.

Guest Hoshimaru
Quick links are the only bug of sense in this rom but we have fixed it and will release an update for our roms this friday.

you can't use any wallpaper for lockscreen because there is no lockscreen! It's just an unlock button.You need to install a lockscreen app like s2u2 to be able to change the lockscreen wallpaper.

Thank you for your reply ^^

I'll look forward to the next release then :D

This ROM seems to be nicer for my battery \(:P)/

Some of the Sense ones here need a nuclear powerplant to keep the phone running :+)

I was about to post that also. mine is worst, it hang the phone...

after one day of usage, I'm not fully satisfy cause the most important functions of a phone--making calls and typing SMS is seriously lagging. might be the problem of phone canvas...

the battery also drain faster than Samsung default, after 3 calls and 15minutes of forum browsing, the battery left only 60%. with Samsung, it would be atleast 80% left. I usually charge the phone every 3~4 days.

hope MS Team could solve these issues asap cause I really like this cook ROM, but the reasons I trying custom ROM are the laggy Samsung default UI and WM 6.5's stupid tiny x close button...

looking for MS Team to release the next improved version.

Guest athulag
where I find the latest version of touch player?

to install in this rom

There is a link to the removed programs in the first post. (it is a cab with the programs from JH2 rom.

I am using the JI1 sense rom. There the touch player is already in the cooked rom.

Hope this helps

Edited by athulag

I was about to post that also. mine is worst, it hang the phone...

after one day of usage, I'm not fully satisfy cause the most important functions of a phone--making calls and typing SMS is seriously lagging. might be the problem of phone canvas...

the battery also drain faster than Samsung default, after 3 calls and 15minutes of forum browsing, the battery left only 60%. with Samsung, it would be atleast 80% left. I usually charge the phone every 3~4 days.

hope MS Team could solve these issues asap cause I really like this cook ROM, but the reasons I trying custom ROM are the laggy Samsung default UI and WM 6.5's stupid tiny x close button...

looking for MS Team to release the next improved version.

we can make messaging faster but there is no solution for people tab

This is HTC sense man , not touchwiz .It has better graphics , needs more performances and ... . so battery drains faster.

where I find the latest version of touch player?

to install in this rom

In 6.5.x roms touch player is new but in 6.5 roms you can use this to update it:

i8000nxxje3_touchplayer_update.cab

we can make messaging faster but there is no solution for people tab

This is HTC sense man , not touchwiz .It has better graphics , needs more performances and ... . so battery drains faster.

understood.

btw, I saw your earlier post -- #234:

Delete this in registry to get input option back:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input]

I deleted the folder in registry and still no input option?

also, xt9 is not working. might or might not be your ROM's fault cause I install the phonecanvas for 6.5.3.

do you mind checking for me?

Edited by limcc

understood.

btw, I saw your earlier post -- #234:

I deleted the folder in registry and still no input option?

also, xt9 is not working. might or might not be your ROM's fault cause I install the phonecanvas for 6.5.3.

do you mind checking for me?

Did you do a soft reset after deleting it?

XT9 is working for samsung keypad but XT9 in sense settings < Locale & text is not working because htc keypad is not installed

Did you do a soft reset after deleting it?

XT9 is working for samsung keypad but XT9 in sense settings < Locale & text is not working because htc keypad is not installed

yes, I had.

do you mean XT9 work in WM messaging but not from sense? because whether I use sense messages or select text from windows setting, the same HTC style interface came out...

also, both Samsung default KB and the phonecanvas HTC KB can't use XT9. its gray out in Samsung, can't be selected; selectable in HTC but not functioning.

thats the main reason I wish the input setting is working...

just to inform you I flashed with Taiwan CSC from post #244(this is the only CSC allow me to display both Chinese and Korean font) and phonecanvas 6.5.3.

do you mind test for me if either of these was the culprit?

Edited by limcc