ROM cm6 AIO v7 (based on beta 0.40)

Guest Richard_Arkless

Guest Richard_Arkless
post-754747-1291714841_thumb.pngfullscreen fail

I know it all depends on the app and how well developed it is

To fix the problem get this: http://www.appbrain.com/app/lcd-density-ch...density_changer from somewhere

then once it has installed go into settings and untick system compatibility (when turned on it keeps apps to their native lcd density which is why there is a black border around the app)

Guest roockycoller
Thank you for the complements

Yes I did plan on uploading a small update.zip which contained the modified lcd. density but I completely forgot to do one. but ive written it down on my to do list ;)

The 710mhz is the default kernel used in this rom not 748mhz

Sorry richard to bother you but are you still planning to release the small zip to change the lcd density? I really need this for some apps to work.

Another thing that I notice is that the default launcher that you put in this rom crashes a lot more than the ADW Launcher. Maybe is just me but I had to go back to the ADW Launcher and now everything is working really smooth. Of course this is my opinion and for constructive purpose only. By the way, I'm using the 1.3.3 ADW Launcher version, really stable.

Thanks for all the hard work Richard, your rom rocks!

Edited by roockycoller

Currently running the r2 release of this but I notice Voice Search is constantly running in the background eating memory. I can kill it but it pops up again, since I don't use the feature how can I stop this?

By the way, does anyone know where I have put my nice headphones - I haven't been able to find them for weeks.

I've installed AIO r3 but my WiFi still doesn't automatically reconnect when my phone comes out of sleep - anybody else experiencing this ?

Richard - ringtones don't loop, do you know of a fix for this apart from adding a tag to the relevant audio files (a solution mentioned in another thread)

Thanks,

Sorry richard to bother you but are you still planning to release the small zip to change the lcd density? I really need this for some apps to work.

Another thing that I notice is that the default launcher that you put in this rom crashes a lot more than the ADW Launcher. Maybe is just me but I had to go back to the ADW Launcher and now everything is working really smooth. Of course this is my opinion and for constructive purpose only. By the way, I'm using the 1.3.3 ADW Launcher version, really stable.

Thanks for all the hard work Richard, your rom rocks!

Since I recommend everyone purchase Root Explorer, once you have, making this change yourself is easy. ;)

You can edit your /system/build.prop, find the line that says "ro.sf.lcd_density=140" and change the number to "160". All set.

If anyone is taking a poll, ADW Launcher is preferable to me too.

@roockycoller

Zeam has many FC's as long as it runs from the /system/app folder. Just install the Update from the market (it deactivates the apk in /system/app and installs in /data) and it wouldn't crash so often.

Guest Richard_Arkless

Ok im going to start thinking up some polls

cpu speed

launcher

lcd density

Any others which people think needs deciding?

Edited by Richard_Arkless

cpu speed

launcher

lcd density

Free espresso maker included? ;)

Guest Richard_Arkless
Free espresso maker included? ;)

YES definitely cant forget that, whos paying for them cause im not :P

Polls are up btw

Guest SavvyLogic
I've installed AIO r3 but my WiFi still doesn't automatically reconnect when my phone comes out of sleep - anybody else experiencing this ?

Richard - ringtones don't loop, do you know of a fix for this apart from adding a tag to the relevant audio files (a solution mentioned in another thread)

Thanks,

Yes, wifi does not reconnect for me to after waking up from sleep

Guest Richard_Arkless
Yes, wifi does not reconnect for me to after waking up from sleep

Me too, I guess its a bigger issue that cant be fixed by simply deleting the duplicate wifi.supplicant_scan_interval, I cant remember but did we have the same issue when people were porting over generic 2.2

cpu speed

launcher

lcd density

stock email app, will you be returning it?

Guest Chimp102

Re Screen resolution, theres a free app on the market called LCDDensity for Root which works nicely (until you take the battery out and then you have to reset it). Though the only reason i wanted to go back to 160 was for Pandas vs Ninjas tbh.

Rom is great, but have the same wifi problems and oddly im sure the range was better on FLB. On the plus, I use A2dp alot and the volume is louder over bluetooth on this which is great.

Thanks for your work ;)

Guest AntonioPT
How can I change the launcher to launcher pro in the normal cm6 port (Tom G's)?

thanx

Just go to the market and install Launcher Pro, as easy as that ;)

How can I change the launcher to launcher pro in the normal cm6 port (Tom G's)?

thanx

Edit: Never mind. I was seriously confused! ;)

Edited by twrock

Guest Richard_Arkless
btw guys why not set LCD DENSITY down to 120

just think about it

works and looks fine for me ;)

I did try it at 120 and that was too small for me, 160 is too big and 140 is perfect

Guest iKrautDroid
Just go to the market and install Launcher Pro, as easy as that ;)

Yeah I mean in the rom, so I dont have to have adw installed, wich takes up a ton of internal memory.

Guest AntonioPT
Yeah I mean in the rom, so I dont have to have adw installed, wich takes up a ton of internal memory.

In a few moments I'll post a flashable zip that replaces ADW with Launcher Pro.