FREE SIM unlock codes for Orange San Francisco and ZTE Blade

Guest Arr Too

Guest Flumpster
No one is bragging nothing here pal, as you can t read between the lines, nobody has the power to remove no1 s link nor site unless the owner wants to :rolleyes:

Hope all clear?

Ah, maybe I didn't read between the lines.. I thought it was pressure from you and other sellers that was getting the site to take it down.

My bad.

Guest Magnets
Hi Regards the use of information and data protection in our company here is a link as our companies name being mentioned here.........

and by all means you can check the security of our site in WOTS etc....

http://www.nckcodes.co.uk/cms.php?id_cms=4

feel free to use the service you desire but surely there is nothing free in this world :rolleyes:

Regards

www.nckcodes.co.uk

www.nckcodes.com

www.nckcodes.org

Doesn't the data protection act only apply to the UK? So it's not really going to be enforceable in Jordan... :huh:

Guest magicpork

NCK Codes, it's very interesting to see how you guys behave when your business is being challenged.

tried this site, unlocked 3 SFs, works great..thanks for the info..and tbh..i can't care less about how/when they would use my imei anyway....for such a budget phone, all I want is a free/quick unlock..

Edited by magicpork

Even if they are collecting IMEI numbers, what can they even do with just IMEI? It's not like it's your personal info, even Orange doesn't know who buys their phones.

I really don't know what I'm talking about, but that's my understanding of these things... :rolleyes:

Guest Arr Too
Even if they are collecting IMEI numbers, what can they even do with just IMEI?

Possibly the ones who also take your address and credit card (or eBay) details could do worse things. :rolleyes:

Hmm... a few people have listed their IMEIs for their SanFran in various places on the web... and I found that they all started with "353146040" followed by six digits! The lowest number I found for the suffix was around "050000" and the biggest was around "120000". Anyone go much outside that range with theirs?

Guest salazared
Does anybody know and trust the people behind this? I wouldn't want to find out that it's collecting IMEI numbers for illegal uses.

What sort of illegal uses? As far as I can tell they might be able to have your phone banned from a some networks but there's no gain for them there. Apart from that they could clone your phone I suppose, but I'm not sure I see what this would get them unless they were rapidly burning though IMEI numbers due to networks banning them for some reason. The IMEI number is often on the outside of the box on phones, so the companies don't act as if they're secure anyway.

Guest Arr Too

Well, I've 'cracked' the algorithm for IMEIs in the range "353146040000000" to "353146040199999", so even if they do take down their free calculator (and nobody else puts a new one up) then I think we'll have most of the (current?) Orange San Francisco unlock codes available to people here.

I'll never be using the services of NCK again, after the way they have acted in this thread.

Petty nonsense, not the type of business I want to be giving my money (or trust giving details) to.

Guest NCK CODES
I'll never be using the services of NCK again, after the way they have acted in this thread.

Petty nonsense, not the type of business I want to be giving my money (or trust giving details) to.

It s a free world, we do not force any 1 to use our services, but the only thing we could say is the is nothing wrong we have done nor said from where we stand.

Thanks for your opinion, i am sure we can survive with the 4k users we have.

Again we have not insulted no one nor made false accusations.

Regards

Guest NCK CODES

It s a free world, we do not force any 1 to use our services, but the only thing we could say is that nothing wrong we have done nor said from where we stand.

Thanks for your opinion, i am sure we can survive with the 4k users on NCK Codes only that we have.

Regards

Edited by BigBearMDC
removed links

Guest Flumpster
Well, I've 'cracked' the algorithm for IMEIs in the range "353146040000000" to "353146040199999", so even if they do take down their free calculator (and nobody else puts a new one up) then I think we'll have most of the (current?) Orange San Francisco unlock codes available to people here.

Can you share what you have learned about the algorithm please.. My number is a lot higher than that range and I will see if it applies.

Edited by Flumpster

Hmm... a few people have listed their IMEIs for their SanFran in various places on the web... and I found that they all started with "353146040" followed by six digits! The lowest number I found for the suffix was around "050000" and the biggest was around "120000". Anyone go much outside that range with theirs?

Mine's up in the 02 range.

Guest Arr Too
Mine's up in the 02 range.

I've probably got you covered then. The calculator is currently offline, but so is large bits of that web site, so it may just be the server needs attention (or is being overloaded!).

Anyway, if anyone desperately needs an unlock code and their IMEI is in the range "353146040000000" to "353146040199999", drop me a PM and I'll send it to you. (And let me know if your IMEI is outside that range and maybe we'll be able to extend the range at some point...)

Guest NCK CODES

we are still operating fine tho, as someone accused us of using the free link hmmm.

Thanks anyway :rolleyes:, but we are still giving "selling" codes as usual without down time :huh: as for mr algo man "Arr Too" please share this algo with us all, it can become handy and all user can then do thier own code right?

Edited by NCK CODES

Guest magicpork
It s a free world, we do not force any 1 to use our services, but the only thing we could say is the is nothing wrong we have done nor said from where we stand.

Thanks for your opinion, i am sure we can survive with the 4k users we have.

Regards

i was one of those 4k..but you are simply acting too arrogant in this thread...bye

Edited by magicpork

Guest Arr Too
No, it's lower than that, it's in the 27 range. And it's a sanfran.

I think I've got you covered then, but the calculator is back online so hopefully we won't need any alternative system.

Why has this thread turned into a lynching mob for NCK CODES.

Every one was happy to pay a few pounds a few weeks ago including me now he has become target to a small number of you because someone else released a free unlock.

Grow up!

My only point would be NCK CODES is that you put up a page link here to your site with an address in Blackburn.

I have not idea why you did that. There was no need too but as you have there are more than 40 properties within that post code none of which have a licence in accordance with the Data Protection Act.

http://www.nckcodes.co.uk/cms.php?id_cms=7

You can check for yourself here:-

http://www.ico.gov.uk/ESDWebPages/Search.a...p;Registration=

That is a criminal offence contrary to the Data Protection Act 1998 with a maximum penalty of £500,000.

http://www.ico.gov.uk/for_organisations/da..._to_notify.aspx

But then what about the rest of them selling codes.

At least you were all able to get great QUICK support from NCK here on Modaco.

EDIT: And your happy to upset his day for less than the price of a pint of ale.

Edited by jonep

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/blackber/public_html/admin/albert.php on line 40

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/blackber/public_html/admin/albert.php on line 41

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/blackber/public_html/admin/includes/mysql.class.php on line 22

Database Error

MySQL Error: Too many connections

Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 3:13:37 AM

Script: /calculator/

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/blackber/public_html/admin/includes/mysql.class.php on line 27

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/blackber/public_html/admin/includes/mysql.class.php on line 33

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/blackber/public_html/admin/includes/mysql.class.php on line 51

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/blackber/public_html/admin/includes/mysql.class.php on line 51

1040: : SELECT id, name, name2, lpu, descr, descr2, type, balance_id, file, file_name, `group`, `group_id` FROM `products` WHERE `siteid`='3' AND `type`='code' AND `active`='1' AND `show`='1' AND `free`='yes' ORDER BY `order` ASC

Guest Simon O

I have nothing but praise for the service NCK Codes is providing and I agree that this free link isn't going to be around forever. NCK provides more than just a code.. he provides a service too. That's worth paying the small fee for.

Guest Arr Too
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/blackber/public_html/admin/albert.php on line 40

Their server does seem a bit up-and-down. It's up at the moment. Perhaps it's the high demand their site is now receiving from all those customers attracted by free codes and staying to look at the other offerings? Or perhaps it's just a bit flakey?