[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

hello,

after flashing the rom and rebooting, my blade hangs on the "zte quite brilliant" screen. what can i do? (i get my blade today and its my first new rom)

regards

Guest Afrodude
hello,

after flashing the rom and rebooting, my blade hangs on the "zte quite brilliant" screen. what can i do? (i get my blade today and its my first new rom)

regards

It will always take a good few minutes to boot up initially while the Dalvik Cache is generated. (this is with any rom)

Edited by Afrodude

Guest Rishi Shah

Hi Fantastic ROM and many thanks for it.

However even after two resets i still cannot get login into Market. Everything else that requires data (Exchaneg Activesync, Facebook, etc) works fine.

But whether i try 3G or WiFi to lg into Market all i get after 40 ish seconds is "Cant't establish a reliable data connection to Server".

Same issue with Gtalk or when i try to create a new user, rather than using an existing account.

Any ideas or what else i can do?

Thanks.

****FIXED now...firat goggle server sync has to be over 3G/GPRS ONLY and not WiFi

Edited by Rishi Shah

I have got typical problem with this and any other 2.2 ROM for Blade. I can't restore apps in Titanium backup. It's rebooting mobile when trying to restore. When I do verify all backups it gives me error on every app. On 2.1 I can restore them without problems. Also I can't Login to my WorldWar account. Can anyone help me to get this things working. Please

I have got typical problem with this and any other 2.2 ROM for Blade. I can't restore apps in Titanium backup. It's rebooting mobile when trying to restore. When I do verify all backups it gives me error on every app. On 2.1 I can restore them without problems. Also I can't Login to my WorldWar account. Can anyone help me to get this things working. Please

That's odd - it rebooted the first time for me, but fine after that - did you download busybox from inside Ti?

All working great for me - my only request would be to include Touchpal, as I noticed after I installed it, and so had to get my hands dirty as it were, installing it to /system. Oh, and to replace calculator with Real Calc (sooo much better).

Thanks FLB!

That's odd - it rebooted the first time for me, but fine after that - did you download busybox from inside Ti?

All working great for me - my only request would be to include Touchpal, as I noticed after I installed it, and so had to get my hands dirty as it were, installing it to /system. Oh, and to replace calculator with Real Calc (sooo much better).

Thanks FLB!

Wow Thanks m8. I have downloaded BusyBox from TI and it works great! Still need to fix WorldWar Game.

thanks

Guest daisyhayseed

Cheers Flib

This is my very first post on Modaco, though I have been admiring the good work done on this site from afar for sometime. I previously used your Roms on the pulse. I can report that this one is working great so far.

I wanted to thank everyone for all the assistance that Modaco has provided me since I first started using Android phones just over a year ago. The work done here really does transform the user experience of otherwise neglected phones.

Keep up the good work guys.

Daz

Wow Thanks m8. I have downloaded BusyBox from TI and it works great! Still need to fix WorldWar Game.

thanks

No probs :rolleyes:. My only question now, is what dialer to use - dialer one only does a T9 lookup, and not by number. The ZTE 2.1 dialer is lovely - as good as the HTC Sense one. Any other suggestions?

Edited by goatee

Guest Just Wondering

Help Please , i would like to install this......but

i'm using clockwork mod recovery....it will only update using a zip called , update.zip....

On bootup i hold down the down volume to get into the util

rename file and copy it to my sdcard

wipe date , wipe cache.

then apply sdcard update.zip ?

or do i need to install another program first.

sorry for the newbie stuff

Edited by Just Wondering

Guest Totyasrác
Help Please , i would like to install this......but

i'm using clockwork mod recovery....it will only update using a zip called , update.zip....

Why don't you select "Install zip from SD card" instead of "Install update.zip"?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Guest Totyasrác

Oh, again a bug: APNs can not be edited (same as with the other Froyo version for the Blade):

T-Mobile HU's mms APN needs to be changed (auth. type should be set to "PAP") but it is just not editable... Any workaround please?

Guest Just Wondering
Why don't you select "Install zip from SD card" instead of "Install update.zip"?!?!?! :rolleyes:

aaaaaaaaaaaah , Thank you :huh: i was unsure about this :huh:

Guest John Mills

Hi Fibble,

thanks for all your hard work putting together this ROM for us, I'll test this out when I get home from work tonight! One question with FroYo would it be possible to include the Flash Lite plugin that is currently included in the 2.1 French Fries ROM? I realise the San Fran only has an ARM V6 CPU but flash lite runs. I don't know if there is a method for using this plugin in the browser but if it was possible then this would be a great addition to your ROM and almost create the full FroYo experience that a lot of people are looking for. Just an idea... thanks again for all the hard work!!!

John

Guest brandt14

I just flashed this rom and I'm having trouble to set-up my google account.

it gives me a "Can't establish a reliable data connection to the server" error.

Market, gmail, etc doesn't work. Does anyone knows a fix for this?

Thank!

Read the first post :rolleyes:. When it can't connect, just turn off the phone, turn on again, and skip setting up an account - just go into Accounts and Sync and add manually in there, and it should work.

I just flashed this rom and I'm having trouble to set-up my google account.

it gives me a "Can't establish a reliable data connection to the server" error.

Market, gmail, etc doesn't work. Does anyone knows a fix for this?

Thank!

Guest Totyasrác
Read the first post :huh:. When it can't connect, just turn off the phone, turn on again, and skip setting up an account - just go into Accounts and Sync and add manually in there, and it should work.

I didn't even have to do anything after reboot... I skipped the setup (for the 2nd attempt after rebooting the phone once) and there I had my G-account being set up correctly.

(Why can't people read the very first post thoroughly?!?! :rolleyes: )

Guest lankyfatrick

cheers for another great rom. i also made the switch over from the pulse!

I am on a mac, and I find that whenever I delete any of the system apps and recompress the zip that it will not install. It begins the instalation and then suddenly stops, without even showing an error message. (Installing in recovery).

I find I am only able to install the download as is.

Any advice?

EDIT: Also titanium backup is hanging at 'asking for root rights...'

Edited by lankyfatrick