[ROM] ZTE Blade Stock ROMs

Guest Sebastian404

Guest axnman

Hi,

I have an OLED SF which worked perfectly with JJ R5 up until a week ago. This is when I got the screen freeze issue for the first time.

At first I though it was a HW issue so I took the digitizer apart and went over the soldering to fix some cold ones.

It brought the screen back to life but only for a day or so.

I then checked the forums and saw it is a common issue and for some it's HW and for some its SW.

I tried various ROMs using clockwork 3.0.14 and none are solving this issue:

Japanese_Jellyfish_RLS9 (froyo)

flb-froyo-r11b (froyo)

Swedish_Spring_RLS4b (froyo)

r4-update-modacocustomrom-blade-signed (eclair)

I want to go to stock orange to check if the screen returns to work normally, so I downloaded from this post the following:

OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05-update_signed

OUK_P729BV1.0.0B08-update_signed

OUK_P729BV1.0.0B10-update_signed

My questions are:

If I updated the zip using clockwork 3.0.14 , will it erase clockwork as it states that it replace the recovery partition?

My screen is not responding, how can I know which one is suited for me (I know I have an OLED from around 11-2010)?

Is there a stock ROM update which will keep clockwork installed? ( I want to check if I have freeze issues with eclair)

p.s

I ordered a new digitizer (as I'm not from UK) so I will know if it's a faulty digitizer or SW issue next week, but that's for another topic.

Edited by axnman

Guest anzocles

Dear sebastian404,

I 've a ZTE Blade (YESSS, Austria) with:

Build-Nummer: YESSS_P729VV1.0.0B02

Baseband-Version: P729BB01

ro.build.display.id=YESSS_P729VV1.0.0B02

ro.build.sw_internal_version=YESSS_P729VV1.0.0B03

ro.build.version.release=2.1-update1

ro.build.date=Thu Feb 10 07:27:03 CST 2011

Download link to the romdump:

http://www.multiupload.com/EP8FEIUTXP

Filename:

YESSS_P729VV1.0.0B02.zip (90.05 MB)

After installation of any custom rom (Swedish Spring, CyanogenMod) the touchscreen does not work - after restoring the custom stock everything works without trouble ... sorry for that bad english.

Thank you!

Edited by anzocles

Guest romasis

Hi, everyone,

I have a big problem. My phone was orange brand b10. Had installed swedish spring rls4b, everything worked well. But accidentally flashed tele sweden FRY_SFIN_P729BV1.0.0B05-update_signed.zip. Flashing was completed without any error reports, before that I did backup, wiped all data, cache and dalvik cache. Pressed "reboot phone" and it stucked in bootloop, restarts in 5sec. after green android logo shows. Tried pool battery out, tried pool sd an sim cards out, nothing helped. How to make the phone to work??? any idea, please.

Edited by romasis

Guest georgoctane

Hi Sebastian404!

If you find the time please do your magic on the romdump from post #279. I can't wait to flash that one...

Thanks for your work! :-)

Guest Sebastian404
is the u-v880 rom listed that developer rom, as it installs fine but ril refuses to work after entering pin

I'm not sure where that came from, the guy who dumped it claimed to of bought it from ZTE direct....

Guest youngsta2010

Hi i have a couple of quick questions, i have a OUK B20 blade and would also like to know if i flash the stock B20 ROM does that include stock recovery?

I would like to flash a 2.3 ROM but worried about the unresponsive touchscreen which seems to be related to this newer phone, and also have the dodgy WIFI issue so may need to take the phone back and ideally would like it back exactly as it was. My other question is, is there a way that i could make an image of my phone exactly as it is now with stock recovery and use that to make a rom that i could then flash if anything goes wrong? Thanks for any and all help.

Cheers.

Edit: Should have added, is there any chance for the md5 sums for the ROMs? There is on Phoenix Silver's page but no B20 ROM, thanks.

Edited by youngsta2010

Guest fredl99
it will leave the previous recovery partition intact.

Thank you, solidchips.

Now that's not what I need. I have to flash my Blade back to the original state and have to get rid of Clockwork, too.

It formerly was a YESSS_P729VV1.0.0B02, so the *.B01 file won't help me. Can someone please tell me how to get that ugly (non-)recovery thing back?

Thanks in advance,

Fredl.

Guest stimpy

Hi, do you anybody have Stock rom OSF from Poland? This: OPL_P729BV1.0.0B05

I found one here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5ny1oyart46av5u but i dont know,

how i replace Swedish Spring with this one.

in zip archive is:

boot.img

config.gz

checksum.md5

recovery.img

system.info.gz

system.tar.gz

When i try install it in clockwork recovery, it say Install aborted.

Guest kallt_kaffe
Undumped ROMS

If you have a device without a stock ROM listed in the post above, or a device that is not listed, please get in touch

Dumping your device's ROM

The simplest method to dump your devices ROM, is to use the 'romdump' program, there is no need to root your device, or install SuperUser as the installer comes with it's own root exploit

http://android.podtwo.com/romdump/

Hi Sebastian,

I've only tried this on my phone but it should work on any Blade (2.1 or 2.2). It's based on the z4root source just like OneClickRecovery so it doesn't touch /system at all making a very clean dump. Also this exploit also works on the new 2.2 Blades.

I'll zip up the source and send you a link when I get some more time, been a bit busy lately.

OneClickRomdump.zip

Guest frankm123

Hi Sebastian,

the Romdump is from my Phone. It is a Orange ZTE San Francisco from Switzerland. It is a Gen1 Phone.

It would be great if you can make a Stockrom Zip out of the files.

Thanks for your time

Frank

Guest xcd3199

Hi guys I have a Dell XCD 35 and its stock Rom was Android 2.2 which isn't available in this list... I have a backup but its done from the clockwork recovery will that work...

Guest hecatae
Hi guys I have a Dell XCD 35 and its stock Rom was Android 2.2 which isn't available in this list... I have a backup but its done from the clockwork recovery will that work...

that'll work, if you could upload the system.img and boot.img, that would be appreciated

Guest ontherocks
Hi Sebastian,

I've only tried this on my phone but it should work on any Blade (2.1 or 2.2). It's based on the z4root source just like OneClickRecovery so it doesn't touch /system at all making a very clean dump. Also this exploit also works on the new 2.2 Blades.

I'll zip up the source and send you a link when I get some more time, been a bit busy lately.

After the OneClickRomDump is run, what to expect next? Where is the dump saved? A README would have been helpful.

As per the instructions I should get the dump in the SD card. Unfortunately after reboot no file was saved anywhere.

oneclickromdump.png

Ok got it.

You should run the application while the phone is not connected to the computer via USB.

It saves the dump in the root of SD card inside the folder "romdump".

Edited by ontherocks

Guest oliwek

Hello Sebastian,

I have just bought a "San Francisco" from a Mobistar shop in Brussels two days ago ; currently running Paul r12 froyo ROM, but I can revert back to stock with clockworkmod. Do you already have such a stock ROM from Mobistar (Belgium) and do you need one to help others in the need?

regards,

oliwek

ps. I have no details right now, but stock was a 2.1 rom, with no additional apps from Mobistar that I saw, it looked rather like an unbranded android device, see the following picture :

793145.png

Edited by oliwek

Guest forthe
that'll work, if you could upload the system.img and boot.img, that would be appreciated
I too got an official update to dell xcd35 2.2 froyo. Want to help the community with my stock rom dump. Pls link the instructions to do so. Haven't tinkered much with the phone yet.