Billing System

Guest amo

I had a great idea for an application (sorry guys and gals, not another game this time!) that I think all of us would use.

How about a program that could log the calls made from each line, text messages, mms's etc and allow users to keep track of their bills before getting them!

It might require users of the software to initially input the values of costs of calls per minute peak/off peak etc but it'd be very usefull.

The only trouble maybe with cross network calling. The system may find it difficult to know a cross network call from a single network call. However, most networks prefixs on mobile numbers tend to follow a certain patern. Such as 0781xxxxxxx or 0797xxxxxxx for orange.

I cant imagine the program being too difficult to make. Were it for a pc I could make it myself but I dont know how to program for smartphone platform.

So, what dya think, is there anyone who thinks they could have a go???

You really cannot use the mobile prefix for working out cross networking, as my number has been ported over all 4 of the big networks.

You could however, create 2 figures, for mobile calls, one a 'lowest' figure, assuming ALL calls were Orange to Orange and a highest figure, assuming ALL calls are cross network.

As to if this is possible, I have no idea :) and should orange not give you this info if you request it on 150?

Will