[ROM] 16/Jan r0.1: de-chinaed ROM for ZTE Blade / Orange San Francisco [froyo] [OLED+TFT]

Guest Sebastian404

Guest Sebastian404
hi, it's me again... ;)

how can i get the market to work? I already tried to copy vending.apk from JJ7 ROM to the sdcard and install from there. no luck, of course. I also tried to copy vending.pak in the system\app directory and reinstalled the zip. Also no luck. And now I'm out of ideas.

Any help? Please?

How about using the gapps zip that's linked on the first page?

Guest fluxcapacitor

Is it just me that is getting lost with all these froyo releases?

i TOTALLY appreciate all the hard work that you guys put into the roms but what makes this new chinese release any better than say the Japanese jellyfish release?

Is it a later build of froyo or something?

Guest Sebastian404

Hmm, I could not connect to any of the google services this afternoon, but it seems to be working for me now... I've got my email and I can see the market place...

Maybe try again?

Guest chocman

just installed this rom and gapps and everything seems ok, market working, gps working and all contacts and gmail have synced ok, shows giffgaff instead of telefonica. installed a few apps and all working.

Guest chocman

having trouble with the app endomondo, i cant restore my backup of it with titanium and cant find it on the market anymore although i can see it on my girlfriends phone running jap jelly rom.

Guest Sebastian404
Menu to wake fixed? I really hope so.. my power button has been abused. maybe next Wednesday? :-)

Sorry, your going to have to wait till Wednesday for the Perfect Scandinavian ROM

Guest Sebastian404

The Other thing I should of mentioned sooner, I replaced the market finger print with the one from the NexusOne ..

I didnt notice any difference, but I'm going to give it 24 hours and see.

Guest Rotmann
Is it just me that is getting lost with all these froyo releases?

i TOTALLY appreciate all the hard work that you guys put into the roms but what makes this new chinese release any better than say the Japanese jellyfish release?

Is it a later build of froyo or something?

The japanese one is the most recent one.

Guest Ronald Hummelink
The Other thing I should of mentioned sooner, I replaced the market finger print with the one from the NexusOne ..

I didnt notice any difference, but I'm going to give it 24 hours and see.

I assume desoftened r0.3 runs the fingerprint from the japanese phone? -- Is there a way I can try the nexus fingerprint with less work then flashing in the complete de-china ? (I have one app that doesn't show in Market, which does show in de-orange r8)

Thx!

Guest pmslrxe
There stiil have a problem ! when installed a app larger than 20m,sometimes it will restart!!!

YOU CAN TEST THE GAME PenguinXRunLite

All the roms , whatever 2.1 or 2.2,hava this bug!!!

when 2.1 install the app nearly 20m, it said installed fail. when 2.2 install the app nearly 20m, it will auto restart!

can you fix this bug?