02/May [ROMS] Current Known / Available ROM's for the ZTE Blade [GEN1]

Guest StevenHarperUK

Guest darren 1980
Latest Update

21st March - Added warning about GEN1 and GEN2 Devices

:D Most excellent information dude, this will stop any newbies running into the same problem

I had not long ago with the new Black OSF.

Now have a White replacement running FLB Froyo G2 r10b.

Guest quakkaz

hi, i wonder if anyone can help me out.

im looking for the stock orange uk TFT (GEN 1) rom for the ZTE Blade, but in .img format.

eg the boot.img data.img system.img files

i have OUK_P729BV1.0.0B08-update-stock-blade-unsigned.zip

and it has the boot.img file in the zip, so i mainly need the system.img file

the reason i need this is the card reader on my phone has stopped working, but i need to reflash the stock rom so i can send the phone back to the shop for a replacement. but without the card reader working, it seems the only way to reflash it is to use the fastboot method via the PC and that seems to require the specific IMG files.

Edited by quakkaz

Guest StevenHarperUK

Latest Update

28th March - Updated CyanogenMod to RC3 and Nightly to 32, Updated Swedish Spring to RLS3 (nice work on the first [GEN1/GEN2] ROM)

Guest wookie16081965
Fire away with any changes / errors you see on the table.

Also please inform me of anything I have missed or you think should be on this page - thanks

just found this sorry if someone else posted 2.3 based on CM7 aka swiftdroid project is this a new rom

Guest gedeye1

Above is for L.G.....

Mod what about new update-cm-7.0.0-RC4-Blade-signed.zip...don't know if been posted but could'nt see it....delete if wrong.

Guest StevenHarperUK
Above is for L.G.....

Mod what about new update-cm-7.0.0-RC4-Blade-signed.zip...don't know if been posted but could'nt see it....delete if wrong.

Your right RC4 is up

Guest dibbles
Latest Update

1st April - Updated Swedish Spring to RLS4

FYI: In Swedish Spring RLS4 the VM Heap size is 32 and not 24 as you have listed :D

Guest Droider
Is there any CM7 version available for GEN2-Blade?

I know that kallt_kaffe is working on it, and he said he got it to work, but needed to do some changes before releasing it, so it's on the way, I will also get a Gen2 Blade, so I asked him, and he changed his SanFran to Gen2 just to try this out.. :D

Guest RugbyPete

Without downloading a hundred different roms (ive downloaded 6 today and fed up of flashing and restoring!) Do any of the above work with those phones that had issues with the touch screen not working on custom roms - ie. the ZTE Blade/San Francisco

It seemed to be tft driver related but i see were onto gen 2 already

Guest StevenHarperUK
Without downloading a hundred different roms (ive downloaded 6 today and fed up of flashing and restoring!) Do any of the above work with those phones that had issues with the touch screen not working on custom roms - ie. the ZTE Blade/San Francisco

It seemed to be tft driver related but i see were onto gen 2 already

The way to get it working at present is to UPGRADE your phone to a GEN2 device - then install the ONLY Rom you can get for it Swedish Spring.

This will mean that you only have ONE choice of ROM for a while (Cyanogen is on the way soon)

Please be-aware of what your doing