[Themes]Unified Theme Thread

Guest Frankish

Guest shanewaz

Hey Frankish / all - know this is off topic, but not sure where to stick this as it's nothing to do with themes but a general ZTE question. I find that my phone has a time lag from pressing the person to call to the android pic calling coming up, sometimes up to 20 plus seconds. This doesn't happen on my wife's one even though we have the same rom (FLBr10b). I noticed it did this before when I was on a different rom but at that time my wife stayed on the Stock rom.

The only thing I can think of is when I switched to a 16g SD card. I had to copy across using the cable and PC method, but when I tried to copy certain files (I think to do with Google Books) it said the name of one of the data was too long and couldn't copy (but not sure how this would affect it if it's for google books which came as part of that ROM). When my wife went to the same brand 16g SD card we managed to just copy everything across over to an SD card adapter and then across to her phone again and she has had no problem with call lag. I initially thought it must be the card and compatibility, but clearly this is not the case as it's working fine on hers on the same brand SD card (which was also bought at the same time as mine).

I read somewhere else on MODACO with soneone else who had the same problem that the advice was to update to latest version of the ROM, but I moved to FLB when I was on a different rom from a different person before (Chris Lowthian's one, based on Sebs), surely moving across to FLB would have overwritten and smoothed out any of these bugs as it's a different Rom entirely?

I was wondering if it's worth deleting all the data on the SD card and reformatting but was worried if this will affect me going back into clockwork mod recovery and then trying a factory reset / flashing the stock rom and then flashing the r10b again if the reformatting SD card doesn't work first.

If you know where I should repost this within the MODACO I'd be grateful. I'm going to update to FLB 11b to see if it helps, but I'm sure it'll happen again as it's already happened even though I've crossed to new roms before.

Cheers for the help!

Guest bamsebiffen
What about themes to RLS3 SS?

PS: and maby you made a honeycomb theme ;p?

i did try ''generation x-green theme'' for SS rls2 on rls 3. And it seems to be working just fine :D

Guest tyrol_gangster

hi, i moved from FLB to SS ROM and changed the GB theme accordingly, now i seem to be missing the battery % indication, is that correct?

Guest styxxx
hi, i moved from FLB to SS ROM and changed the GB theme accordingly, now i seem to be missing the battery % indication, is that correct?

I have the same issue (same rom, ss3) and wondering whether this is a bug or a feature. What is the official answer?

Guest shanewaz

Ok, this is the 3rd time now I've tried adding on Frankish's Themes that people say work fine on SS r3, but don't seem to on mine (icons change colour but background stays as stock wallpapers). I tried the ones from listed as ok from the SS modaco thread - if here is not the correct place to d/load SS R3 themes then could someone tell me where the correct place is as I can't find a place for ss r3 specific ones by Frankish.

Is this possibly not working for me because I d/loaded the

Swedish_Spring_RLS3_blueish_kbd.zip (Addon to change orange to blue on G-bread kbd

from the SS links page on the first page?

If this is the case, how do I go about uninstalling this so I can put on Frankish's great theme(s)?

Guest shanewaz
^ Changing the theme has nothing to do with the wallpaper. Backgrounds you have to change yourselves.

I didn't realise this - when I flashed the flb ones it automatically added the backgrounds seen on the first page, along with the icons listed. I assumed this was how it worked. How do you get the great backgrounds up then?

Thanks for the quick response. If I could just get this to work I'd be very happy!

Guest shanewaz
^ Changing the theme has nothing to do with the wallpaper. Backgrounds you have to change yourselves.

Ok Seen the wallpaper link on FAQ 3. Do I just download the zip and flash thorugh clockwork or do I extract the zipped files first on the computer and then attach them to the gallery folder? If so, does anyone know where that is?

Cheers!

Guest Frankish

Apply them through gallery.

The wallpapers do change if you never set a custom one. Not found a way to get them to apply if you have previously set a custom wallpaper. That's why i uploaded the wallpapers too.

Guest tyrol_gangster

Frankish: can you let me and styxxx know regarding the battery icon not showing the percentage, please? thanks for your help and for the great work you have been doing on these themes!

Edited by tyrol_gangster

Guest Superfuzz

Docks aren't supposed to be skinned right? Is there any tool for stock launcher's dock customization? (or generally stock launcher customization and tweaking, because strangely enough I find stock launcher more smooth than launcher pro when HW acceleration is enabled).

Guest shanewaz

Cheers for the nfo all! Can't believe I was so think as to not think about just d/loading the wallpaper and settng it as the background (makes perfect sense now, but at the time was so frustrating!).

Guest Frankish
Frankish: can you let me and styxxx know regarding the battery icon not showing the percentage, please? thanks for your help and for the great work you have been doing on these themes!

I stopped doing that variation a while ago as the numbers were really small. If you REALLY want it again i will sort it out for you. Let me know. It won't come back as an officially maintained version though.

Docks aren't supposed to be skinned right? Is there any tool for stock launcher's dock customization? (or generally stock launcher customization and tweaking, because strangely enough I find stock launcher more smooth than launcher pro when HW acceleration is enabled).

No and not a clue on how to do it other than directly replacing the image in the stock launcher .apk.

Guest tyrol_gangster

Frankish: you are right the numbers were quite small, but now i somewhat miss them anyway :-) better small than none i guess, but i understand there are other priorities .-) thanks a lot for your response.

Guest andy9876

I have moved from FLB 11b to SS 4 and really miss the power widget in the notification pull down. Is there anywhere where I can find juts this function?

Guest stylezuk

Frankish,

Thx for all the cool themes :D Any chance of doing the DesireSense with Revo Theme battery for SS or just an update .zip with battery please.

Guest Frankish
I have moved from FLB 11b to SS 4 and really miss the power widget in the notification pull down. Is there anywhere where I can find juts this function?

Not too sure, 0x90 said he would write up how to do it soon so i'll hve a crack once he lets us all know. :D

Guest Sere83

Hello frankish, great work, just wanted to ask do these work with the latest RLS4 version of the Swedish Spring rom?

Edited by Sere83