Huawei 8320 RBM2 a i need original software 2.1 or 1.5

Guest cesnak13

I have RBM huawei 8320, I reinstalled the system but at the end of the installation I found a mistake! turn on phone but it lacks the settings and therefore can not connect to wifi and other settings I have already tried to install the 4 androids systems and are bad two systems go(missing folder settings) and the other 2 not be installed

I have install U8230%20V100R001C123B819SP01%28Switzerland%20Sunri se-eclair%29 from huawei device- error at the end of installation

Pulse Android21.zip - error at the end of installation

I have downald original software from redd bull for my phone Does not work!launched a mistake!

i need original software 2.1 or 1.5 ! !

post-841494-1297876041_thumb.jpg

post-841494-1297876087_thumb.jpg

I have RBM huawei 8320, I reinstalled the system but at the end of the installation I found a mistake! turn on phone but it lacks the settings and therefore can not connect to wifi and other settings I have already tried to install the 4 androids systems and are bad two systems go(missing folder settings) and the other 2 not be installed

I have install U8230%20V100R001C123B819SP01%28Switzerland%20Sunri se-eclair%29 from huawei device- error at the end of installation

I have downald original software from redd bull for my phone Does not work!launched a mistake!

I had a similar problem.

This worked for me.

install the french 1.5 rom see the last post on this forum here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f606/huawe...-guide-1103560/

the file u want is called U8230 V100R001C101B219SP02(France BYTEL) its 1.5

ehmmm i'm not sure if this could help you:

1)install the december update

2)install a 1.5 official (like ganker said)

3) then you'll be able to upgrade to the 2.1 RBM2

i did this before i moved to the CM6... if you want me to upload the files... tell me ad i'll do it :D

ehmmm i'm not sure if this could help you:

1)install the december update

2)install a 1.5 official (like ganker said)

3) then you'll be able to upgrade to the 2.1 RBM2

i did this before i moved to the CM6... if you want me to upload the files... tell me ad i'll do it :D

Update Failed !

do you mean that doing these spteps:

1) installing the december update

2)reinstalling a 1.5 official

3)upgrading to the official RBM2 rom, created ad-hoc for your cellphone....you failed to upgrade ?o.o where did you get stuck exactly?

• 4 months later...
Update Failed !

Brother U Solve Your Problem Or Still Same

Because I have Same Problem And Still Same Error I try All Firmwares...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Take a look at the updata.app file that is used as part of the Tmobile Pulse mini update to 2.2

Think you need to do something similar to change which firmware allowed.

• 2 months later...

I had a similar problem.