Planning on getting a 2X? Shall we do a group-buy MoDaCo package?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Oynky

Got mine 3 days ago. Its epic fast.

Id say if u doubt between the atrix and the 2x, go for the 2x. Its just as fast, and costs 300 euro's less. Lol?

Attachment contains phone only prices in the netherlands.

Notice that the one that cant send it within 24 h is cheap, only 450. But the one that sends within 24 hours costs 490. Or wait 3 days and get it for 475.

post-855309-1300132048_thumb.png

Guest diamondgar
Definitely getting one, was hovering over the buy button elsewhere but I'll wait and see what Paul can arrange :D

The modaco deal is already up on superetrader http://www.superetrader.co.uk/20068-lg-opt...ion-bundle.html

£460 for the bundle, compared to £450 for the phone on its own, not a bad deal if you want all the stuff. But not great either.

Guest ermacwins

I'm gonna wait more towards the time £460 is too high

Navygeno which website did you order from, and was that an April fools hint.....

Guest navygino
I'm gonna wait more towards the time £460 is too high

Navygeno which website did you order from, and was that an April fools hint.....

Hahahahahaha~~

I aware that too. I ordered from my local PCCW in HK. :D

They will deliver the device to my home and sign the contract at the same time.

Edited by navygino

Guest tekguru
I believe the current planned launch date is 21st March...

P

Is this still going forward Paul? If so what is the latest price / ETA?

Edited by tekguru

Guest ermacwins

I stand corrected, Expansys selling at £449

If you have quidco they give 5% off and also you can use this code EXPANSYS450 for £10 off £450 purchase so I added a fm transmitter at 82p and the code worked

http://www.quidco.com/expansys-uk/?ac

£440.81

then after quidco tracks at £22 the phone should cost £418

Also topcashback might work

Guest moonie17

Ive found out from my local Airtel-Vodafone store that they are purchasing them for £360.... and because one of my mates works their i will get staff discount :( and also because their clueless they think ive been waiting for ages (ive been bugging them everyday) they are going to give me more discount! So i got told yesterday i can get it for around £380 but as my contract is due an upgrade...... it might be free!! :D

Guest Arival

I'd be tempted by the Modaco offer but i should be able to get it free as my contract is due an upgrade. I'll be going anywhere that stocks this phone but currently no operator seems to know if they'll be providing it. Three have confirmed that they'll stock the Optimus 3D but not the 2X which seems mad to me.

Edited by Arival

Guest cosmicvibes
I'd be tempted by the Modaco offer but i should be able to get it free as my contract is due an upgrade. I'll be going anywhere that stocks this phone but currently no operator seems to know if they'll be providing it. Three have confirmed that they'll stock the Optimus 3D but not the 2X which seems mad to me.

Mobiles.co.uk (an arm of carphone warehouse) is taking contract upgrade pre-orders on Orange and Vondafone, plus a range of "free" gifts (including a cheapie 7" Binatone android tablet). Might be worth checking out if you need a contract. Link:

http://www.mobiles.co.uk/orange-lg-optimus-2x.html

Incidentally, they told me on Monday that they hope to ship out the Optimus 2x orders by Friday - but we'll see.

cjp

Guest Arival
Mobiles.co.uk (an arm of carphone warehouse) is taking contract upgrade pre-orders on Orange and Vondafone, plus a range of "free" gifts (including a cheapie 7" Binatone android tablet). Might be worth checking out if you need a contract. Link:

http://www.mobiles.co.uk/orange-lg-optimus-2x.html

Incidentally, they told me on Monday that they hope to ship out the Optimus 2x orders by Friday - but we'll see.

cjp

Cheers, I'd missed that! I'm on Orange at the moment so it's very tempting but only 500meg data is nowhere near enough unfortunately, I've got 1gig at the moment and i regularly go over that so hopefully better deals will be forthcoming - 3's unlimited data plan or something comparable would be nice!

Guest cosmicvibes
Cheers, I'd missed that! I'm on Orange at the moment so it's very tempting but only 500meg data is nowhere near enough unfortunately, I've got 1gig at the moment and i regularly go over that so hopefully better deals will be forthcoming - 3's unlimited data plan or something comparable would be nice!

It seems that data plans just seem to be getting smaller, whilst contracts get longer. I'm limited where I live anyway, only O2 and Vodafone have coverage, and rarely get 3G reception. Luckily have wi-fi in most places so I live by that!

Guest HugoQueiriga
I stand corrected, Expansys selling at £449

If you have quidco they give 5% off and also you can use this code EXPANSYS450 for £10 off £450 purchase so I added a fm transmitter at 82p and the code worked

http://www.quidco.com/expansys-uk/?ac

£440.81

then after quidco tracks at £22 the phone should cost £418

Also topcashback might work

You can no longer use vouchers in expansys!

Guest ermacwins
You can no longer use vouchers in expansys!

I know, I was gonna place order today and found out the changed the layout of their website and nowhere to apply the code. Gutted.

with quidco it still works out £427.50

Edited by ermacwins