LG Optimus 2X MoDaCo Edition - £449.99 inc delivery

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest TsunKit

I got an e-mail from superetrader about half an hour ago saying that my order has been dispatched already :D

I might just have to pull a sickie so I can play with my phone haha

Guest sebsal
I got an e-mail from superetrader about half an hour ago saying that my order has been dispatched already :D

Just got the email too

Guest Artemon

I've got the email too :-)

I hope this is not an APRIL JOKE!!! :-)

Guest scuj1

Finally got email just after half 4. You'd think I was the last to order, back on the 15th March!

Lets just hope it arrives tomorrow :D

Guest TsunKit
I've got the email too :-)

I hope this is not an APRIL JOKE!!! :-)

haha that's exactly what I was thinking!

but I don't think they'll be that mean will they :D

Guest 9mmBullet
Arrived 30 mins ago ;) :D charging now

IT IS HERE!

Not the best packaged (scant protection from the jiffy bag, so it was a miracle the box arrived unscathed)) but it doesn't matter, the phone looks great, and I'm surprised the desk genie actually works! That gel is some sticky stuff, clinging onto tons of dust here, so may need a wipe or two every so often (if that's even possible B))

Guest sebsal
IT IS HERE!

Not the best packaged (scant protection from the jiffy bag, so it was a miracle the box arrived unscathed)) but it doesn't matter, the phone looks great, and I'm surprised the desk genie actually works! That gel is some sticky stuff, clinging onto tons of dust here, so may need a wipe or two every so often (if that's even possible :D)

So far I'm very impressed. This phone is sooooo fast

Guest Hageni

Mine was dispatched yesterday as well. I hope that Royal Mail Special Delivery will ring me like UPS and DHL do. Otherwise, I'll have to wait for the delivery till Monday. :-(

Guest 9mmBullet
Did everyones elses Desk Wizard come with a power cable and adapters? Mine doesn't seem to have anything other than a USB cable.

No, mine came with only a USB cable too. Pretty poor imo.

The Clingo car holder is incredible. I tried sticking my sister's Blade and my own 2X onto it, and neither fell off after vigorous shaking (shook them over the bed just in case though!), it held even more than the Desk Wizard... as it should really :D

Guest ritdaw
No, mine came with only a USB cable too. Pretty poor imo.

The Clingo car holder is incredible. I tried sticking my sister's Blade and my own 2X onto it, and neither fell off after vigorous shaking (shook them over the bed just in case though!), it held even more than the Desk Wizard... as it should really :D

Oh well! Sadly I can't use the car holder as the vents in my Ibiza have blades that are two deep B)

Guest Hageni

Yes, it's here!

Did everyones elses Desk Wizard come with a power cable and adapters? Mine doesn't seem to have anything other than a USB cable.

No, there is only a usb cable.

Guest 9mmBullet
Oh well! Sadly I can't use the car holder as the vents in my Ibiza have blades that are two deep :D

My 2001 Seat Ibiza seems to have held onto the Clingo well on the middle-right vent... I can't pull it out but I haven't fully pried it in yet (that's the problem with hard plastics, you're always scared you might snap 'em off if you use too much force D:)

forgive me if i sound stupid. but i am new to this.

i was checking out teh LG Optimus 2X MoDaCo Special Limited Edition bundle

and is the LG Optimus 2X MoDaCo Special Limited Edition (the phone itself) any different? is the rom different?

and what is MoDaCo Ad Free Subscription?

if i try to root the phone, does that mean i will void my warranty?

and 'sim free unlocked' it means i can still put in my sim card, but it could be from any cell phone company?

im from canada, using Rogers, does anyone know if the phone will receive mms, IM, google map properly?

many thanks!