[Theme] JGM Software Gingerbread Theme

Guest TheManicGibbon

Guest TheManicGibbon

Hy, can i use the JGMS Gingerbread Theme for Swedish Spring for Portuguese Spring RLS4?

Hmm. ricardopvz states in his opening post that themes for SS cannot be used, and he has modified some of these files himself. There's certainly nothing to stop you from trying, it might work, but the only thing I can say for definite is that you'll lose the notification tray power widget. Mind a Nandroid backup first, and tell me how you get on so I can update the first post :)

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Cheers :)

Hi

HTML_Tiger has managed to get the Power Widget in the notification bar working for Swedish Spring RLS5 and Portugese Spring RLS4 in his new skin here

Any chance you could now add this to your skin please? :)

Guest TheManicGibbon

Hi

HTML_Tiger has managed to get the Power Widget in the notification bar working for Swedish Spring RLS5 and Portugese Spring RLS4 in his new skin here

Any chance you could now add this to your skin please? :)

Yeah I'll look into this when I have time. I'll need beta testers though. Interested?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SzelkiPana

Just can't get this working somehow... At least can't get it working longer than about 30 minutes or to first reboot. com.android.gm or something like that just crashes and i have no Market, Maps and so on. Can't install anything. Suprisingly Market is working for some time before i do a first reboot. It even upgrades to a new and cool version (if it have the time to do it) Next thing is... i have gen 2 installed and i use gen 2 version of the rom. When i boot into i have just 3 desktops not 5 like in fbl 11 some silver icons and so on. When i try to install second LP theme u know what happens xD. It looks like in fbl 11, but i just don't have Market and other stuff.

I made 7 or 8 wipes including format all except sd thingy in clockwork recovery and about 5 without formats. Nothing worked. Maybe it is a problem with gen 2 instalation? Ask Mr Pigfish tols me that it is gen 2, but who knows... I'll try flb r11b gen 2 and if it will have the same problems... it will suck hard ;/

BTW: I'm using 3.0.24 gen 2 version of clockwork recovery for zte blade or something like that.

PS: On flb r11b gen 2 market always think that i have no free phone memory and set cpu max value for my phone is... 600MHz. If it can help you somehow. Oh wrong topic even... Should be in a ROM topic.

Edited by SzelkiPana

Guest TheManicGibbon

Well firstly, what ROM are you using? FLB? I really doubt that your problems are caused by a theme; as I have said before, installing a theme does not make low-level changes to cause the kind of issues you are describing. Double check you have the correct theme for your ROM. Also, try checking that the MD5 is correct, or re-downloading the theme zip to flash again. None of my themes should require a wipe.

Hope this helps smile.gif