[CUSTOM ROM]Joestone's clean 2.3.2

Guest despotovski01

Guest 56k_Rockstar

Allright guys. I currently rum Mur4iks 2.3.4M4 and just wanted to give this AOSP ROM a chance too. Can i reflash my phone just with the fastboot commands or do I need to flash 2.1 with Fastboot and then flash up to 2.3.2?

Guest despotovski01
Allright guys. I currently rum Mur4iks 2.3.4M4 and just wanted to give this AOSP ROM a chance too. Can i reflash my phone just with the fastboot commands or do I need to flash 2.1 with Fastboot and then flash up to 2.3.2?

You don't need Android 2.1. You can go straight to this ROM with the fastboot commands. Be sure do to a wipe(factory reset) (fastboot -w command).

• 4 weeks later...
Guest funny_one
You don't need Android 2.1. You can go straight to this ROM with the fastboot commands. Be sure do to a wipe(factory reset) (fastboot -w command).

Hi I have 2.1 black edision by quarx installed on my lg optimus gt540 with kernel version 2.6.29 by quarx

I want to try this rom. How would i go about doing this? thanks

Guest despotovski01
Hi I have 2.1 black edision by quarx installed on my lg optimus gt540 with kernel version 2.6.29 by quarx

I want to try this rom. How would i go about doing this? thanks

You install it the same way as the Quarx black ROM.

Guest funny_one
You install it the same way as the Quarx black ROM.

as in do i have to go through all the steps again with fast boot and clockwork recovery or do i just have to put the update file on my sd card and boot into clockwork recovery and install?

Guest despotovski01
as in do i have to go through all the steps again with fast boot and clockwork recovery or do i just have to put the update file on my sd card and boot into clockwork recovery and install?

Just copy it to the SD card and install it with clockwork recovery.

Guest despotovski01

Joestone will stop developing this ROM because he bricked his phone. but, he will upload his sources. The final release of this ROM is 613.

Guest funny_one
Just copy it to the SD card and install it with clockwork recovery.

can anyone confirm that thats alll i have to do? how about if i want to go back to 2.1 if idon't like this mod?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest despotovski01
If i've done fastboot, should I do recovery to, or?

No, you don't. The recovery version is for installation in ClockworkMod Recovery. :blink: