Huawei U8800 £179.99 inc 1 year MoDaCo Ad Free

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Sengadog
Do you know when next batch will come in?

I originally ordered mine from CPW when it was showing in stock, they took my money. I then received an email saying thank you for your pre order. I spoke to them and they advised me that they have never had stock of this handset and don't know when it will be coming in. Eventually after complaining to a manger they refunded my money which took 2 days to go back into my account.

I ordered mine then from Handtec £177.99 and it was delivered the next day. They still have stock for next day delivery.

Guest Cirno
I originally ordered mine from CPW when it was showing in stock, they took my money. I then received an email saying thank you for your pre order. I spoke to them and they advised me that they have never had stock of this handset and don't know when it will be coming in. Eventually after complaining to a manger they refunded my money which took 2 days to go back into my account.

I ordered mine then from Handtec £177.99 and it was delivered the next day. They still have stock for next day delivery.

Well you will love the U8800 its great hardware in the buck !

Downside is the standard firmware isn't a wow momentom. So we can wait soon enough will fibble make custom roms and CM7 :)