☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Suxsem
confirmed second flash from stock and no compass

good job anyway!

try the link in my previous post

Hi Suxsem,

Does this ROM support ext3 partition? And ext4?

Thanks

yes

Guest samuraiaj

Can't download from multiupload in China. Really hope this good rom could be mirrorred to other netdisks, like google docs, msn live space and so on.

Guest Suxsem

because i may fu***ing formatted my sdcard for error...

please tell me if works:

1) gsensor fix (in first post)

2) ext4

3) gallery posted by Dario

Guest albi86

suxsem I noticed that this rom is a bit slow compared to other cm7 (leoginger, thepasto and nightly sundawg 83). For example, the launcher as launcherpro or adw launcher, have a lot more lag than other cm7 rom or miui, why? You can make even faster this rom please :D , perhaps asking too dario, if you can, you would be a myth! :D This rom is already very good, stable, and finally the sensor works perfectly! I hope in you Sux!

ps: for example in neocore with your rom, the score is: 24 fps, with leoginger 5 or miui 1.3.18 (froyo), the score is about 31/32 fps and the difference is a lot in performance and smoothness. :o

Guest peixinho

My phone after flash is on loop on the android with the skate logo :S

ok, after wipe again, it seems to work :D

Edited by peixinho

Guest Suxsem
suxsem I noticed that this rom is a bit slow compared to other cm7 (leoginger, thepasto and nightly sundawg 83). For example, the launcher as launcherpro or adw launcher, have a lot more lag than other cm7 rom or miui, why? You can make even faster this rom please :( , perhaps asking too dario, if you can, you would be a myth! :D This rom is already very good, stable, and finally the sensor works perfectly! I hope in you Sux!

ps: for example in neocore with your rom, the score is: 24 fps, with leoginger 5 or miui 1.3.18 (froyo), the score is about 31/32 fps and the difference is a lot in performance and smoothness. :D

after a fresh flash a rom does a lot of stuff

try again later please :D because is almost a clean build :o

Guest fabbe79
because i may fu***ing formatted my sdcard for error...

please tell me if works:

1) gsensor fix (in first post)

2) ext4

3) gallery posted by Dario

gallery working

Guest Suxsem
Can't download from multiupload in China. Really hope this good rom could be mirrorred to other netdisks, like google docs, msn live space and so on.

i'll do it as soon as possible