Guest RohanAJoshi

Rebooting, rebooting and rebooting...

Sometime boot hangs...

Sometimes apps got missing..

Sometime power off switch not working..

But overall nice Rom..

Just need some bugfixing..

Hope fixed version soon..

Openvpn is working on this, this is main advatage.

Can anybody tell me that to make work vpn on dmd ?

Thanks Vache, it's awesome!

Did you plan to modify the kernel for 1% battery step?

Nop.

I 've instalted the latest update from acer, installed recovery, rooted the device, and installed Gingerounay 2.5

When i launch tabootools, and go to Applications i don't see the acer launcher besides the stock launcher 2 (this launches the stock gingerbread android launcher and it i'snt what i want).

I'm sorry but i don't think tabootools works that well and you mislead me in your comment.... I don't see anywhere the breezeUI option to use and the Acer launcher is not included.

the Launcher2 avalaible in TabooTools is the Acer launcher.

Guest merou09

Can confirm these issues. I only tried Dalvik2SD and Apps, Dalvik and Data to SD and those two both seemed to caused the issues above.

I confirm BootLoop with Data on sd, vache also confirm it to me.

Don't chose this config,

Apps + dalvik (without data) works fine :)

the Launcher2 avalaible in TabooTools is the Acer launcher.

But i've selected the "Stock Launcher2" option from the applications option on the main menu, and the "Download Started" message is displayed. After that it doesn't show me any message that notifies me that it is installed. I wait about an hour and nothing...

I think it shoud be usefull to have a progress bar about the overall status of the download and installation. As it is now it is nearly impossible to know when the download of the launcher (and other application for that matter) and installation is concluded.

Edited by racoq

Guest scotth324

Everything is working quite well for me other than I accidentally hit the button while scrolling changing it from the Acer UI for the notification bar with the nice switches and stuff to the stock Android one. And it will not change back at all. I tried to pick it in the same TabooTools that I hit when I changed it in the first place and it says will change on reboot but it does not. Wish I could have the best of both worlds with the stock Android phone UI but the Acer dropdown menu.

But all in all very nice ROM. I'm not complaining at all. OC works as well but I am only running at one step above stock.

Everything is working quite well for me other than I accidentally hit the button while scrolling changing it from the Acer UI for the notification bar with the nice switches and stuff to the stock Android one. And it will not change back at all. I tried to pick it in the same TabooTools that I hit when I changed it in the first place and it says will change on reboot but it does not. Wish I could have the best of both worlds with the stock Android phone UI but the Acer dropdown menu.

But all in all very nice ROM. I'm not complaining at all. OC works as well but I am only running at one step above stock.

I noticed the same !

It seems that tabootool has a lilttle bug wink.gif

I sorted out by editing by hand the build.prop file to enable back acer notification smile.gif

Cheers,

Stéph.

Little update avalaible, v2.5.1. Check post #2 for changelog.

About using apps+data2sd or apps+data+dalvik2sd, i just tried it and it's working well on a fresh install.

It's better to activate it right after flashing (and before installing 50 apps), and do not try to restore app/data from Titanium Backup after activated it. (do it before, and choose internal memory, not ext partition)

About using apps+data2sd or apps+data+dalvik2sd, i just tried it and it's working well on a fresh install.

It's better to activate it right after flashing (and before installing 50 apps), and do not try to restore app/data from Titanium Backup after activated it. (do it before, and choose internal memory, not ext partition)

Activating A2SD with Dalvik straight after the first boot seems to have done the trick for me even though I had a lot of force closes on the second boot (after activating it) but on the third boot it seems fine.

Hi guys :)

I'm new to Mt world, I still have a A1, but I may "buy" a Mt.

Is there any bug on this ROM?

I tried Gingerounay 2.2.1 (I don't remember well, a "old" ROm, but with GB 2.3.4) and I noticed it has camera bug.

Has it been resolved?

Any bugs? All working fine? :)

Thank u guys and devs :)

Vache, just to make sure. For Update 2.5.1 I don't need Wipe all, right? Just flash the update via MT2.2 and it's going.

btw. I activated Apps+Data+Dalvik2sd and did a restore with Titanium right after it (reboot for sure I did after activating 2SD). It worked quiet well. But I had no data connection, no account set up this time and formatted ext2 partition with PC. I activated my google account after restore with Titanium, comming from Gingerounay 2.1.

Guest stonebear

Thanks Vache, I was just about to reinstall anyway. I have installed official 2.35 first this time. :)

Guest noogai93

Me too.

i've tried flashing back to stock with adt and flashing 2.5 that works but as soon as i try 2.5.1, status 6

Booting into the system then going back to recovery to flash doesnt work either.

Using 4.000.07 GEN1

Guest noogai93

Me too again. :)

I integrated the update with the normal 2.5 zip (just copied the files from the 2.5.1 zip to the 2.5) and turned off signature verification, that worked

it still boot loops when apps2d is enabled thats apps/data/dalvik

Edited by noogai93

Guest stonebear

I integrated the update with the normal 2.5 zip (just copied the files from the 2.5.1 zip to the 2.5) and turned off signature verification, that worked

it still boot loops when apps2d is enabled thats apps/data/dalvik

Too late for me to do that now, I hope Vache will upload a version that works or explain how to do it when 2.5 is already installed.

After selecting apps2sd (apps only) it boot loops once for me, but reboots normally thereafter.

Edited by stonebear

Is it just me, or the 2.5.1 update vache released still doesn't adress the lack of RadioFM shortcut, and the Acer UI problem.

I flashed the update (withou wiping) and still doesnt resolve the issues...

EDIT:

I can confirm that vikings123 update fixes the radio fm shortcut, and the acer UI problem.

Edited by racoq