Where can I order one TODAY for under £200?

Guest HCDR.Jacob

Guest HCDR.Jacob

Hey,

So I got an email and a refund from e_cell, saying that the device is being recalled so my order can't be completed.

A recall seems possible since there is no stock anywhere, but I've been advised that this is bullshit from e_cell.

Anyway, is there anywhere I can order one today without being ripped off (in the UK obviously)? I go away tomorrow and would like to order it before I go.

Thanks,

Jacob

Guest michlaustn

Does anyone know of any other stores selling the phone? Everywhere I look I cannot find any that are in stock.

Thanks,

Michael.

Guest NeostarNeko

Gum Mobile do not have any in stock at the moment, but they have a facebook page, I suggest posting a message there and ask when it will be back in stock

Guest Cirno

I know this is quite rude to ask, but will we have to wait a bit longer for the CM7(Official), I know dzo and geno and stock working on getting a CM7(ported) rom working fully for ever day use. As Jacob didn't seem to gain a U8800 and now away, how long will this be halted?

Guest Cirno
Jacobs got a phone coming now but he's on vacation for a week.

Great, I hope he will enjoy it as I am doing, well only downside I have is that when calling people telling me that my voice is low :S

Guest That-Guy
Great, I hope he will enjoy it as I am doing, well only downside I have is that when calling people telling me that my voice is low :S

Yeah have been told that too so hoping the Mic and Earpiece Volumes can be adjusted.

Guest Simon O
where from?

Somebody that Paul knew was selling an almost new phone so they got in contact with Jacob and a deal was done. Paul is currently finding out if SuperETrader is getting more stock and when.

Guest jchamier
Somebody that Paul knew was selling an almost new phone so they got in contact with Jacob and a deal was done.

Yep, I posted it Thurs morning :)

Edited by jchamier

Guest themighysquitt
Somebody that Paul knew was selling an almost new phone so they got in contact with Jacob and a deal was done. Paul is currently finding out if SuperETrader is getting more stock and when.

I've submitted superetrader my email address so they can alert me if or when they get them back in stock!!

I'm still not 100% sure if I gonna buy U8800 yet, it's a toss up between this, ZTE Skate or just keeping my OSF & buying myself a Android Tablet instead!!

Edited by themighysquitt

Guest Banner

I ordered mine from phones2post on Amazon but bloody royal mail have lost it and it was their last one.

credit to phones2post though they are giving me a total refund and shipping a bluetooth headset as a good will gesture!

Guest That-Guy
I ordered mine from phones2post on Amazon but bloody royal mail have lost it and it was their last one.

credit to phones2post though they are giving me a total refund and shipping a bluetooth headset as a good will gesture!

That sucks :rolleyes:

If anyone finds a place where they are in stock please let me know and I will add them to my pinned thread :)

Guest Bibbly
That sucks :rolleyes:

If anyone finds a place where they are in stock please let me know and I will add them to my pinned thread :)

Carphone Warehouse are saying back in stock at £173.95

Guest Banner

Thanks for that Bibbly,

Ordered mine!!! saved myself £30

I did check CPW this morning and it said outa stock same as SET and GUM.

cant wait now :-)

Guest Cirno
Thanks for that Bibbly,

Ordered mine!!! saved myself £30

I did check CPW this morning and it said outa stock same as SET and GUM.

cant wait now :-)

Congrats.

Guest Banner

aaaarrrrrrggggHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for ordering with Carphone Warehouse Online.

Unfortunately we are unable to process your order just yet as your product is currently out of stock. We will make every effort to fulfil your order within the next 7 days. If this item is not back in stock within 7 days, our system will automatically cancel the order.

Guest Cirno
aaaarrrrrrggggHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for ordering with Carphone Warehouse Online.

Unfortunately we are unable to process your order just yet as your product is currently out of stock. We will make every effort to fulfil your order within the next 7 days. If this item is not back in stock within 7 days, our system will automatically cancel the order.

Really, bollocks that was unlucky for you.

I hope you will fix it anyway. Also you don't need to buy a phone if you own one. I mean seeing you have Blade ?

Guest Banner

balls dont look like i'll be getting one any time soon -

"Hi,

We have no confirmed date for this phone to be back in stock as Huawei are releasing new models in the next few months.

Let us know if we can help further and we will be happy to assist.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Customer Services

GumMobile.com

"

Got a case, screen protectors spare 1500 li-po huawei battery with a usb charger. looks like i'll be sticking em on ebay :-(

Guest Cirno
balls dont look like i'll be getting one any time soon -

"Hi,

We have no confirmed date for this phone to be back in stock as Huawei are releasing new models in the next few months.

Let us know if we can help further and we will be happy to assist.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Customer Services

GumMobile.com

"

Got a case, screen protectors spare 1500 li-po huawei battery with a usb charger. looks like i'll be sticking em on ebay :-(

I don't what to say, but I really hope you get the ideos X5 it's a good phone for the buck.