[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest PeterRock
Picture in the screen shot is my normal weekly drive....West Texas.......FFFFlat n open with sand, sand, more sand..... :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) 70 Mile drive / each way to get the kiddos!! Gives me plenty of time to flash roms and play on the phone once I get into 3G cell coverage areas!!! LOL!!!!

Best rergards,

Chris

P.S... I will try to get something cool in the camera for the screen shots today!!! Yep, driving again!!

Sorry for the off topic subject but, what app are you using to take SS's? C:

Edited by PeterRock

Guest heaven666

glad to see you again trip !!!!

I found 3 bugs on 1.7

When you want to change the image of one contact, It makes a FC

In the list of all message of SMS, the banner (SMS) is too thick and covers one-half of the first message

The switch to activate the led in notification bar don't work

Thank for your job man !!!

Edited by heaven666

Guest Xperiuzz

I also found a bug in 1.7 when using italian language on the phone when i enter the message application i gives force close something abbout the mms service wa stopped.

Guest highaltitude

So did I miss something? I thought I've been running 1.7 for like a couple weeks now? Is this a new version of 1.7?

Edited by highaltitude

Guest cjsabaki

Finally ..... hmm, another look at Sir Trip's latest????? Bit more refinement!! Love it!!!

Ps, shoot me screen shots...yep, gotta shake it to take a picture!! Funny!!

post-892595-1309634005_thumb.png

post-892595-1309634166_thumb.png

post-892595-1309634602_thumb.png

post-892595-1309634649_thumb.png

post-892595-1309635601_thumb.png

post-892595-1309635976_thumb.png

post-892595-1309636435_thumb.png

post-892595-1309636681_thumb.png

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest Neel007
Finally ..... hmm, another look at Sir Trip's latest????? Bit more refinement!! Love it!!!

Ps, shoot me screen shots...yep, gotta shake it to take a picture!! Funny!!

i just love this new camera bg....

Guest TripNRaVeR

Thanks Chris!!! Can you take screenshot of the sms app and the dialer/phonebook? :rolleyes:

Thanks i'm quite happy with the results

edit:

oooops! sorry Chris i meant the phonebook/groups instead of dailer :)

cause in dailer you cant see the bottom bar sorryyy

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Cyberman_NI

Could you flash this over the top of TripNMiUI-IRIS 1.7 without clearing any cache folders. Or is that just asking for trouble?

Guest TripNRaVeR
Could you flash this over the top of TripNMiUI-IRIS 1.7 without clearing any cache folders. Or is that just asking for trouble?

Asking for trouble is that :) Also apps+framework are updated to support the restyling better then stock MIUI.

Guest Cyberman_NI
Asking for trouble is that :) Also apps+framework are updated to support the restyling better then stock MIUI.

Thanks for the quick fast reply Trip. Full flash then it is. Looks the dogs tool! Are you also a graphic designer?

Guest TripNRaVeR
Thanks for the quick fast reply Trip. Full flash then it is. Looks the dogs tool! Are you also a graphic designer?

No i'm extremely bad in graphics :) This is my first project where i'm trying to create something that looks better then horrific lol! :rolleyes:

So there can be things in it that are imperfect but still learning tough

Guest cjsabaki

Looking good here on the phone!!!! Still luvin the lock screen!!! As a whole, its fitting together nicely, and looks quite sharp n crisp!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest TripNRaVeR
Looking good here on the phone!!!! Still luvin the lock screen!!! As a whole, its fitting together nicely, and looks quite sharp n crisp!!

Best regards,

Chris

Lockscreen is now updated to match bottom bar like everything else.. its looking sooo cool now :)

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Neel007
No i'm extremely bad in graphics :rolleyes: This is my first project where i'm trying to create something that looks better then horrific lol! :rolleyes:

So there can be things in it that are imperfect but still learning tough

if you need any image file for your theme , then ask me.

i have tons of themes stored in my laptop. can be helpful for u....

Thanx :)

Guest highaltitude

So just an FYI for anyone currently reading this, the screen shots are not whats in the downloads on the first page. It is the 1.7 that was released in the 1.7 Froyo thread that is closed. I was a bit confused when I saw the screens myself. Looks good though, once it finally gets released!

Guest Acmodia

hey trip quick question.. do i need to have a working sim installed to install your roms ... cuz when i flashed ur roms back in the us they worked everytime ... now im in jordan (my phones locked to at&t so i cant use a jordanian sim) nd they keep rebooting -__- haha ..

thanks alot man love ur roms btw

Guest cjsabaki

Aaaaaaaahh crap......... Trip, at&t sim lock on the new phone too.... davinciteam.com or other options to unlock.....

Best regards,

Chris

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest TripNRaVeR
Delete... double post,....

Thanks for notifying :) Hope to receive it monday! :rolleyes:

So there are some options to unlock it? Have you tried it on yours?

Guest cjsabaki

Haven't tried it, used davinciteam to debrand the phone back in the day, never bothered messing with sim lock, most of my family is with at&t service, so never unlocked them....

Freakn forgot all about it!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest TripNRaVeR
Haven't tried it, used davinciteam to debrand the phone back in the day, never bothered messing with sim lock, most of my family is with at&t service, so never unlocked them....

Freakn forgot all about it!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Been searching on the net where some people say it is impossible, others say i dont get 3g and others say at&t gives them for free lol :)

Thats quite some difference :rolleyes: But also without sim i can work on the roms again!!

Sensation is arriving next week.. but i'm working as much on the x10 as i do now cause in the beginning a lot of searching and things is needed on a new phone.

Also the whole process of rooting etc is different so that takes sometime and after i finish my roms for x10 i'm porting tripnmiui to sensation yeah :rolleyes:

Guest cjsabaki

Hhhm, htc inspire too maybe??? ( wife is looking) hehehe!!! She wants TripnMiui on her htc inspire!!! I bet with the combined brains anything is possible!!!

Best regards,

Chris