[ROM] Wolfs TW Gingerbread | Feel the difference | V6 out | 17/9/2011

Guest Wolfbreak

Guest WhiteKnight0095

Any one facing online problem?connect wi-fi try default Browser......Data connectivity problem-The page contain too many server redirects :blink:

Guest Pietropizzi

The Bravia Engine was disabled by default after applying Hotfix 3.

I had to enable it un Settings --> Display

Just an Info

@ Wolf

Can I apply Z's fix (Xrec flashable) for the SE panorama App' so it won't hurt your fixes ?

Do you know if SE updated the App so it can be installed on native GB ? The old beta cant be installed without fix. Couldn't find it...

THX for your ROM !!

Edited by Pietropizzi

Guest Wolfbreak

I didnt made something with Bravia, z released this so i dunno if this works or not i just included it. Where did i say its working? I never tested it myself i just believe zdzihu when he say it is real. Why are you so stubborn? You always want to have the best and cant accept other ROMs from a other Cooker/Dev/Modder other then you. I know myself i only know half of the things you know,thats for sure i dont hide that but instead of making my ROMs and me bad you could help me with your Knowledge. Where did i make fun of you or said something bad? Nowhere so why do you attack me now? What is the Problem? I didnt take a look at Bravia that z released, it i just included it becouse it cant harm and so Users dont always flash all things that wipe Tweaks. You cant accept it if some other was faster then you or what? I know youre a very good Dev but do you always need to be the fastest and best and cant accept others? Last time i sent you a PM is months ago and it doesnt matter if you think im a noob or not and dont want to answer me, if you dont want to help others with less knowledge then its good, you dont need to share it but why you attack me then?

edit: Had time to test it myself too now, it seems to work so what are you talking its fake Bravia? The comment about not working was when it was the joke about 50% that zdzihu posted on XDA but now its a different one. But i didnt made it myself anyway so dont blame me for Bravia Engine

Edited by Lew247

Guest chunkylover2321

I didnt made something with Bravia, z released this so i dunno if this works or not i just included it. Where did i say its working? I never tested it myself i just believe zdzihu when he say it is real. Why are you so stubborn? You always want to have the best and cant accept other ROMs from a other Cooker/Dev/Modder other then you. I know myself i only know half of the things you know,thats for sure i dont hide that but instead of making my ROMs and me bad you could help me with your Knowledge. Where did i make fun of you or said something bad? Nowhere so why do you attack me now? What is the Problem? I didnt take a look at Bravia that z released, it i just included it becouse it cant harm and so Users dont always flash all things that wipe Tweaks. You cant accept it if some other was faster then you or what? I know youre a very good Dev but do you always need to be the fastest and best and cant accept others? Last time i sent you a PM is months ago and it doesnt matter if you think im a noob or not and dont want to answer me, if you dont want to help others with less knowledge then its good, you dont need to share it but why you attack me then?

edit: Had time to test it myself too now, it works fine so what are you talking its fake Bravia? The comment about not working was when it was the joke about 50% that zdzihu posted on XDA but now its 100% working.

oooooo didn't notice this argument. Come on you're all good developers, each have your own styles. You shouldn't argue over small things which is what it is. You're both doing extremely well with the knowledge you have. I encourage wolf for wanting to work with others and share their work because you're sharing it with the end users. From what I've seen on here I like both mods but I like how wolf has those extra things. That choice, isn't that the point of modding? to choose what you want to do with your phone?

Guest funkythor

Excelent reply wolf,keep up the good work.

edit: Had time to test it myself too now, it seems to work so what are you talking its fake Bravia? The comment about not working was when it was the joke about 50% that zdzihu posted on XDA but now its a different one. But i didnt made it myself anyway so dont blame me for Bravia Engine

Guest devilsden

Nice one wolf. Anyways its a great rom for sure... No wlods no issue like other roms are made of... U know what I mean Edit: forgot to add no hype

Edited by devilsden

Guest devilsden
Tonight you will see a true port of the bravia engine... LOL why do you think you hardly cant see any difference! It aint running!

But have fun with it! Hillarious to read your posts on xda.. think you know now why i dont reply to youre pm dont you think?

Will this tonight ever come

Guest iptelesys

Guys, please help, wolfs Rom always works the best and most complete, but how do I roll back to 2.1 , could someone explain? I need to roll back so I can root and install this Rom. Seus doesnt have my old Rom?

Guest Z3US911

Guys, please help, wolfs Rom always works the best and most complete, but how do I roll back to 2.1 , could someone explain? I need to roll back so I can root and install this Rom. Seus doesnt have my old Rom?

flash any 2.1 FW from flastool..then root it install xrecovery..then flash WB ROM...then without reebot take the batt out of the phone..then flash .ftf bundle.

Guest vinfred
http://www.multiupload.com/HBGM27MVF4

To anyone that wants the latest Market, this is a link I got off XDA for the APK installer pack.

Hope you don't mind me posting this here wolf, just freshens it up a bit more :-)

Actually, i don't think we need to install the apk, my market updated itself to the latest automatically. Just login and give it some time then reboot.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Edited by vinfred

Guest iptelesys

flash any 2.1 FW from flastool..then root it install xrecovery..then flash WB ROM...then without reebot take the batt out of the phone..then flash .ftf bundle.

I have not seen any roms that at tft? Could you please send a link to one?

Guest fr3nlysmil3

hi wolf i pushed miuicamera.apk and miuimusic.apk through root explorer on your GB Rom, it got installed but when i tried to open it, it gave me FC

is there any way i can use miuicamera and miuimusic on your GB Rom??

anyways thanks for this pre-rooted and tweaked rom ;)

Guest mohcine1995

MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE IM MISSING THE UPDATE, IT HAD TO BE THIS WEEK > my phone is still getting repaired will take nother week. When it's back this will be the rom i'll use as the things i read here and on xda its perfect (for me) (: too bad fps isnt at 60 , cuz my arc has 60fps on gingerbread so its not a firmware problem. anyway thanks for this rom that gives us a lot of fixes and speed-ups and dont for get the optional choices (: