ClockWorkMod gui

Guest Phoenix Silver

Guest Phoenix Silver

Great work guys. 25 version is the best for my San Francisco. Thanks.

Seems very user/blade/tastes dependent

For me it's 20 which is perfect

I find 25 too hard to tap.

Maybe due to a different blade model.

Guest t0mm13b

i have 3.1 something, can you make also update zip for 5 to be able to install it from cwm 3 ?

Your question - we do not understand what you're asking?

Basically this is a modded version of CWM 4.0.1.5 that is found in CM7's github.

We have nothing to do with the official version of CWM 5 which is out already and thus not present in the ROM Manager either.

Can you please clarify what you're really asking?

Guest brickornot

Your question - we do not understand what you're asking?

Basically this is a modded version of CWM 4.0.1.5 that is found in CM7's github.

We have nothing to do with the official version of CWM 5 which is out already and thus not present in the ROM Manager either.

Can you please clarify what you're really asking?

4.0.1.5 i available in update .zip format, but 5.1 is available only as img file, can you make your mod for 5.1 version and make it available in update.zip format too ?

Guest Phoenix Silver

4.0.1.5 i available in update .zip format, but 5.1 is available only as img file, can you make your mod for 5.1 version and make it available in update.zip format too ?

5.1 is the classic cwm mod with only the hard keys.

No navigation with icons.

We'll do probably an update if the source of cwm 5.1 is released.

Edited by Phoenix Silver

Seems very user/blade/tastes dependent

For me it's 20 which is perfect

I find 25 too hard to tap.

Maybe due to a different blade model.

Propably. My San Francisco is phone made from two Blades. From first is white cover with touch screen and other is from black OLED model:)

Guest t0mm13b

Would be great to merge to the official clockwork.

I do not think its a wise idea to merge with official clockwork for the simple reason - Clockwork supports as many devices as possible using the minimum bare kernel configuration which also, as each and to their own devices have different screen resolutions which varies wildly, not alone that the touch screen drivers as well...

We could make it quite flexible and adaptable to detect different touchscreen functionalities and respond/react accordingly.

Only time will tell :)

B)

Guest wishmasterf

I do not think its a wise idea to merge with official clockwork for the simple reason - Clockwork supports as many devices as possible using the minimum bare kernel configuration which also, as each and to their own devices have different screen resolutions which varies wildly, not alone that the touch screen drivers as well...

We could make it quite flexible and adaptable to detect different touchscreen functionalities and respond/react accordingly.

Only time will tell :)

B)

Could that be a compile option?

Guest t0mm13b

Could that be a compile option?

Well, Phoenix and myself are going through the concept in making it flexible for devices... in other words, an automated way of doing it for devices concerned :)

Guest brickornot

No we are limited by the recovery partition size

Why it can not be as separate addon installable on normal/system partition and clockword would only have option to run this addon

one text menu with command: ./bin/runaddon

which would run runaddon file from separate partition and load unix stuff like console, file manager etc...

Guest Phoenix Silver

Why it can not be as separate addon installable on normal/system partition and clockword would only have option to run this addon

one text menu with command: ./bin/runaddon

which would run runaddon file from separate partition and load unix stuff like console, file manager etc...

Humm maybe

Something maybe later

We are at adapt the app for other handsets for the moment

Guest brickornot

How can i make to have clockword mod recovery password protected ?

As i think - source is available,isnt it ?

i want to make clockword password protected to make it harder (i know -not impossible) for someone to wipe.

thx.

Guest Phoenix Silver

tomm i need to talk with you about the source... is there a place where we can chat?? maybe a irc channel or something??

thnx in advance :D

Tom will pm our irc chan :)