[ROM] X10 Erenz MIUI 1.9.2

Guest mickymauz

Guest SourceCode

Hi All –

Sorry to spoil to party, but looks like the 3G/Data disconnection issue is there on this ROM too.

Looks like a MIUI issue…

@erenz1202 - Is this something you can have a look into and fix please? Thanks.

Guest SourceCode

I heard that the Freekernal-mod405 custom kernel works for data disconnects.

Also had to turn off wallpaper scolling, then back on for it to scroll.

I tried Freekernel-mod405 custom kernel but no luck :(

Guest mickymauz
Hey, just wanted to find out if anyone was having problems with the battery since they have upgrade to 1.9.2 ?

No problem at all 48% left afyer decent use all day

Guest MuffinX

Is this rom multilanguage?

Working app2sd?

Which kernel is the best for this rom

No it's has only English and Chinese.

I'm using Free Kernel.

Edited by MuffinX

Guest chunkylover2321

Data issue is still on this rom with or without the kernal above, hopefully someone can find out what causes this and patches it for us.

+1 yea I tried kernel and no luck. Never have had any look. Trip mentioned in one of his posts he knows whats wrong so someone could try and ask him? Good rom but I hate to say this I'm not to sure if it's worth upgrading if you need multi language support or if you're not having any probs with the rom you're currently using and have fully customized it to your liking.

Well done erenz and deffo worth asking trip about the fix. Keep up the good work.

Guest 9Lukas5

+1 yea I tried kernel and no luck. Never have had any look. Trip mentioned in one of his posts he knows whats wrong so someone could try and ask him? Good rom but I hate to say this I'm not to sure if it's worth upgrading if you need multi language support or if you're not having any probs with the rom you're currently using and have fully customized it to your liking.

Well done erenz and deffo worth asking trip about the fix. Keep up the good work.

I'm using this rom now and must says, it's great. Only things, like in tripnmiui 1.8.26 too, rootexplorer isn't usable, don't know why, using instead es fileexplorer for filemanager with rootaccsses.

for the multilanguage support: I'm german, so I simply edit the build.prop and write instead en, US for language and localization de, DE, reboot and in the settings you can see deutsch/Deutschland, but it's not there to choose, so please don't change the language, cause I don't know if you can get back then to your language. Now after this build.prop editing (maybe I can call it a tweak?) all apps supporting this language (in my case german), are shown in that language as if you choose it out of the settings. Only the android system (MIUI) stays in english, and some things from the system are changing to chinese characters, but the things you have to read are in english in the settings.

@Erenz, if you update you're rom anytime, you should replace the fingerprint and description to the following values, cause at trips rom and on yours also I can't see all apps in the market (market enabler doesn't help) But if I insert the original sony 2.3.3 fingerprint/description the apps are shown after reboot again and also downloadabel.

lines to replace in build.prop:

ro.build.description=X10i-user 2.3.3 3.0.1.G.0.75 tB_P test-keys

ro.build.fingerprint=SEMC/X10i_1241-1846/X10i:2.3.3/3.0.1.G.0.75/tB_P:user/release-keys

Regards,

L

Guest Zocker Tko

yes good rom, thank you :)

-running doomkernel v04a

-changed the extented settings to ESSwitched.v2-1.9.2

-adw launcher ex

all runs smooth and fine, data not tested yet

Guest erenz1202

I'm using this rom now and must says, it's great. Only things, like in tripnmiui 1.8.26 too, rootexplorer isn't usable, don't know why, using instead es fileexplorer for filemanager with rootaccsses.

for the multilanguage support: I'm german, so I simply edit the build.prop and write instead en, US for language and localization de, DE, reboot and in the settings you can see deutsch/Deutschland, but it's not there to choose, so please don't change the language, cause I don't know if you can get back then to your language. Now after this build.prop editing (maybe I can call it a tweak?) all apps supporting this language (in my case german), are shown in that language as if you choose it out of the settings. Only the android system (MIUI) stays in english, and some things from the system are changing to chinese characters, but the things you have to read are in english in the settings.

@Erenz, if you update you're rom anytime, you should replace the fingerprint and description to the following values, cause at trips rom and on yours also I can't see all apps in the market (market enabler doesn't help) But if I insert the original sony 2.3.3 fingerprint/description the apps are shown after reboot again and also downloadabel.

lines to replace in build.prop:

ro.build.description=X10i-user 2.3.3 3.0.1.G.0.75 tB_P test-keys

ro.build.fingerprint=SEMC/X10i_1241-1846/X10i:2.3.3/3.0.1.G.0.75/tB_P:user/release-keys

Regards,

L

hi L,thx for the tips i will include that line on my build.prob on next miui update

rootexplorer works fine, use rootexplorer v4

br,

erenz

Guest niezamema

first of all,thanks for this amazing rom..i dont have any problem except the camera flash didnt work and the htc_ime keyboard always give a force close after i reeboot my phone.apart from that,everything else was great..keep up the good work.

Guest 9Lukas5

hi L,thx for the tips i will include that line on my build.prob on next miui update

rootexplorer works fine, use rootexplorer v4

br,

erenz

rootexplorer v4?? I'm using the root explorer app from the market (paid one). Version number is 2.16. Could you give me a link to you're app please?

Guest bolinoy

does it work? Because I think quite a few people on trips thread tried to flash this zip and they got stuck in a bootloop

i'm on trip's miui 1.8.26 and using esswitched v3 1.8.26. to be sure, make a backup in xrec, before you flash. if you fail, you can always restore.

Guest niezamema

im using root explorer 2.16 and doesnt have any problem with it...and im also use doomlord kernel on xda with this rom and the deep sleep was great...

Edited by niezamema

Guest 9Lukas5

im using root explorer 2.16 and doesnt have any problem with it...and im also use doomlord kernel on xda with this rom and the deep sleep was great...

ok, make two tests for me (and others rootexplorer isn't working properly):

1. extract a whole zip file on sdcard (long press a zip and click extract all)

2. edit build.prop and check if there appears a build.prop.bak

if the extracted archiv isn't there and the build.prop isn't edited from rootexplorer tell us, and if yes, tell us anyway^^

Regards,

L