[ROM] X10 Erenz MIUI 1.9.2

Guest mickymauz

Guest Infinity Ytinifni

Will try this and see if battery drain like the one from Trip, I don't wanna say it's a s*** with my phone. 1% per min.

EDIT: Can you please make it black skin? Some program with white font is hard to see with white skin. The horizontal scroll bar to adjust settings like SetCPU Profile hard to control, must touch at wrong direction (higher than the scroll bar) to adjust

Edited by Infinity Ytinifni

Guest rotundo

Will try this and see if battery drain like the one from Trip, I don't wanna say it's a s*** with my phone. 1% per min.

EDIT: Can you please make it black skin? Some program with white font is hard to see with white skin. The horizontal scroll bar to adjust settings like SetCPU Profile hard to control, must touch at wrong direction (higher than the scroll bar) to adjust

You can change the Theme/colours etc youself just go in to Settings, Personal, Theme. I've got mine all black/red it rocks.

Guest yournameshouldbehere

Root Explorer has always worked fine for me on both Trips and this ROM, for this one I just used it from a backup of Trips. I'm not entirely sure what's happening with it though :/

This rom is very good but I can't change bootnaimation in edit theme. Why?.and Can I change style of answer to phone?

Thanks you

Edited by Rim232

Guest chunkylover2321

This rom is very good but I can't change bootnaimation in edit theme. Why?.and Can I change style of answer to phone?

Thanks you

I posted this in tripniris forum

"Hey don't know what I have done here but for some reason my boot animation is not working. Been like it for days and can't seem to find a fix, anyone got any idea?

Never mind I found a fix so I thought I would put it here incase anyone else is having the same problem. I used a file manager with root explorer and cut the "bootanimation.zip" from "/data/system/theme/boots" and placed it in "/system/media"

Any new boot animations downloaded using the theme manager the same process must be repeated, just make sure you delete the old "bootanimation.zip" from "/system/media". Hope it helps to anyone having the same problem."

Not sure about the style to answer the phone but thats not been a problem for me, I'm sure some searching on google you might come up with an answer.

Wish you the best of luck.

I posted this in tripniris forum

"Hey don't know what I have done here but for some reason my boot animation is not working. Been like it for days and can't seem to find a fix, anyone got any idea?

Never mind I found a fix so I thought I would put it here incase anyone else is having the same problem. I used a file manager with root explorer and cut the "bootanimation.zip" from "/data/system/theme/boots" and placed it in "/system/media"

Any new boot animations downloaded using the theme manager the same process must be repeated, just make sure you delete the old "bootanimation.zip" from "/system/media". Hope it helps to anyone having the same problem."

Not sure about the style to answer the phone but thats not been a problem for me, I'm sure some searching on google you might come up with an answer.

Wish you the best of luck.

Thanks you. How to change change style answer the phone?

Guest Gueszman

I'm using this rom now and must says, it's great. Only things, like in tripnmiui 1.8.26 too, rootexplorer isn't usable, don't know why, using instead es fileexplorer for filemanager with rootaccsses.

for the multilanguage support: I'm german, so I simply edit the build.prop and write instead en, US for language and localization de, DE, reboot and in the settings you can see deutsch/Deutschland, but it's not there to choose, so please don't change the language, cause I don't know if you can get back then to your language. Now after this build.prop editing (maybe I can call it a tweak?) all apps supporting this language (in my case german), are shown in that language as if you choose it out of the settings. Only the android system (MIUI) stays in english, and some things from the system are changing to chinese characters, but the things you have to read are in english in the settings.

@Erenz, if you update you're rom anytime, you should replace the fingerprint and description to the following values, cause at trips rom and on yours also I can't see all apps in the market (market enabler doesn't help) But if I insert the original sony 2.3.3 fingerprint/description the apps are shown after reboot again and also downloadabel.

lines to replace in build.prop:

ro.build.description=X10i-user 2.3.3 3.0.1.G.0.75 tB_P test-keys

ro.build.fingerprint=SEMC/X10i_1241-1846/X10i:2.3.3/3.0.1.G.0.75/tB_P:user/release-keys

Regards,

L

I tried to do this with Root explorer but any modification that i make to build.prop just do not work, always go back to original file. How can i edit this file to change this parameters??

help me!!

Regards

Guest Potapson

I tried to do this with Root explorer but any modification that i make to build.prop just do not work, always go back to original file. How can i edit this file to change this parameters??

help me!!

Regards

Application Locale switch in Market make same thing without problems.

Guest Shizumaru

Sorry to interrupt your discussion about Root Explorer, but i have an issue here. The USB Tether doesn't work and has not worked since Trip's 1.8.26.

I have even installed PdaNet and EasyTether and my computer is not reading my device as connected, but if I use Storage mode I can browse my SD Card.

Any suggestions about going around about this issue? I like this new roms but I have had to stick to Trip's 100.235 as is the last one I could use to get the USB Tethering to work.

Cheers

<div><br></div><div>-Edit&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>I just tried in my work computer with Easy Tether lite and it seemed it worked. I will try again when I get home.</div>

Edited by Shizumaru

Sorry to interrupt your discussion about Root Explorer, but i have an issue here. The USB Tether doesn't work and has not worked since Trip's 1.8.26.

I have even installed PdaNet and EasyTether and my computer is not reading my device as connected, but if I use Storage mode I can browse my SD Card.

Any suggestions about going around about this issue? I like this new roms but I have had to stick to Trip's 100.235 as is the last one I could use to get the USB Tethering to work.

Cheers

<div><br></div><div>-Edit&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>I just tried in my work computer with Easy Tether lite and it seemed it worked. I will try again when I get home.</div>

Use Wired Tether - from google, I am using it almost everyday. Search Google code "http://code.google.com/p/android-wired-tether/" . Fully working. Same for Wifi tether from google code

Guest Infinity Ytinifni

Bugs: Google map get direction slowly, cannot enable GPS setting at the second time. Enable Airplane mode will make the phone stop working.

Guest ChilliBo

anyone know how to fix home button?? im using miui stock launcher, but when im on e.g page 5 and wanna switch back to home (3) i normaly klick "home button" (the middle hardwarebutton) but it doesnt work... with another launcher it works normal...

any ideas??

Guest 9Lukas5

Hi ,

In the lockscreen the power button isn't working for me, turning screen on/off is working, but I can't get the menu to restart/power off/activate airplane mode/...

Guest ChilliBo

Hi ,

In the lockscreen the power button isn't working for me, turning screen on/off is working, but I can't get the menu to restart/power off/activate airplane mode/...

just slide down the statusbar and u will find reboot, flightmode etc

Guest big_raji

anyone know how to fix home button?? im using miui stock launcher, but when im on e.g page 5 and wanna switch back to home (3) i normaly klick "home button" (the middle hardwarebutton) but it doesnt work... with another launcher it works normal...

any ideas??

I assume you don't have a homescreen set. Go to your launcher preview screen (pinch "in" to zoom from any launcher page) and make sure your screen 3 has the home icon highlighted below it. That will set screen 3 as your home.

Guest ChilliBo

I assume you don't have a homescreen set. Go to your launcher preview screen (pinch "in" to zoom from any launcher page) and make sure your screen 3 has the home icon highlighted below it. That will set screen 3 as your home.

for sure i have it marked as homescreen... i tried it with different pages but no success... hmmm