Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Raycaster3

Last Quadrant run almost 3500

Release is ready but there are 2 bugs holding me back

Bluetooth

Videoplayer

Both not working

Release or not?

Release! Haha guess you already did! Thanks Trip!

Edited by Raycaster3

Guest Bluewall1

Hm, just installed it, the ROM is VERY smooth but it's OC to 1,56Ghz, i just UC it to 1188 Mhz, all is okay ;)

Just because i want a good battery life :P

Edited by Bluewall1

Guest falcon eyez

GREAT ROM !!!!

suprised by the ability to customize nearly every thing !!!

Thanq for the great work

it's nice to see Arabic is greatly supported :$

waiting for bluetooth and camera :D

I've noticed something though

when I lock my screen and try to unlock it it takes longer than usual ,, other than that every thing is working smooooooooooothly .

Edited by falcon eyez

@TripnRaver buddy can u provide xloud as separate addon for other CM7 builds? I m on cm7 alpha and want xloud Badly [Thats best thing] :)..

@HTC U suck, poor speakers...

Guest TripNRaVeR

Today there will be a nice update, possible with camera.

Bluetooth and wifi tethering fixed

Video player fixed (HUGE IMPROVEMENT IN VIDEOPLAYBACK) due to Mobile Bravia

Please download the following and play this when the update is released.

https://rapidshare.c....Helicopter.zip

edit:

it seems very quiet here :mellow:

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Raycaster3

We're all trying out cm7 most likely. For me at least I'll run that til either this rom or most likely TripNMIUI have a camera then I'm there for good. Gotta have miui! Haha you're a beast tthough freaking four days and you busted out two damn good alphas!

Thanks for the update! I'm on your alpha since yesterday and I'm very pleased with it. Yesterday I had to load a backup in order to use the camera, but all in all, it's very promising. And no, I'm not at XDA trying CM7. I'm switching between your rom and Xboarder's CM7/AOSP Hybrid.

f.

Today there will be a nice update, possible with camera.

Bluetooth and wifi tethering fixed

Video player fixed (HUGE IMPROVEMENT IN VIDEOPLAYBACK) due to Mobile Bravia

Please download the following and play this when the update is released.

https://rapidshare.c....Helicopter.zip

edit:

it seems very quiet here :mellow:

Thanks for the update! I'm on your alpha since yesterday and I'm very pleased with it. Yesterday I had to load a backup in order to use the camera, but all in all, it's very promising. And no, I'm not at XDA trying CM7. I'm switching between your rom and Xboarder's CM7/AOSP Hybrid.

f.

Same here Im using xboarders and trips rom just waiting for the miui update . Any chance you will use the cynogen kernel in your asop rom I can cook an egg on my phone with the faux kernels lol

Guest TripNRaVeR

Faux kernel will be removed, its to bad that there are no decent kernels available with stock mhz.

I dont know that much about kernels but i desperately want to make one my own. There is so much i would like to do in the kernel. I need to find some time to learn and build kernels.

Guest eggyenergy666
Faux kernel will be removed, its to bad that there are no decent kernels available with stock mhz.

I dont know that much about kernels but i desperately want to make one my own. There is so much i would like to do in the kernel. I need to find some time to learn and build kernels.

I think this takes very much time, but you tried a bit with the x10 so maybe you have a little head start;)

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk

Thanks with all this hype over the new kernels its good to know its not just me who dislikes the new kernels due to the heat and battery drain they put off not to mention all the bugs that come with them as well. I'm sure you would make a killer kernel with the type of alphas your putting out.. Cheers mate and great work.

Same here Im using xboarders and trips rom just waiting for the miui update . Any chance you will use the cynogen kernel in your asop rom I can cook an egg on my phone with the faux kernels lol

Faux released 3 new CM7/AOSP kernels, I'm rarely over 36 degrees with it. Try them and see for yourself.

f.