[THEME] Coloring our blade

Guest mon3em

Guest Anoop_S

Yes flash it in clockworkmod

Thank you.. its working now my blade looks great.... is there any way i can get the circle lock screen like in CM7 and ics???

Edited by Anoop_S

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jonmac73

anyone know if this works for SS RLS6 just launched ?

Or will there be an update ?

It makes the phone look sooooooo much better and classy - surprised other DEVS/mods haven't used it as default.

Guest mon3em

anyone know if this works for SS RLS6 just launched ?

Or will there be an update ?

It makes the phone look sooooooo much better and classy - surprised other DEVS/mods haven't used it as default.

Sorry guys I was away now back to work. I will release update for RLS6 soon

Guest jonmac73

Thanks Mon3em, or let us know what needs to be done to save you some hassle if it is straightforward. <_<

Don't know why most DEVs don't incorporate this in their ROMS - looks cool.

Guest mon3em

Thanks Mon3em, or let us know what needs to be done to save you some hassle if it is straightforward. dry.gif

Don't know why most DEVs don't incorporate this in their ROMS - looks cool.

Hey jonmac, Thank you for your support and sorry again if i was slow to release the update.

i know when you try Romxin theme you hate your blade with out it. It's looks boring like hell.

Now we are back on track. :D

Thanks for offering help & i hope you enjoy it

Edited by mon3em

• 4 weeks later...
Guest eirlysbill1

Hi mate,

Installed your RLS 7 theme about 10 hours ago and I haven't had any problems. Is there something in particular that you like feedback on?

Thanks again, Bill

Guest mon3em

Hi mate,

Installed your RLS 7 theme about 10 hours ago and I haven't had any problems. Is there something in particular that you like feedback on?

Thanks again, Bill

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the reply I just don't have ZTE phone any more but I did made

the theme for you guys. That's why I asked for a feed back to be sure that it work well ;-)

Thank you again

Enjoy it :-P

Guest The Guvnor

Dude. Using it on Swedish Snow RSL7. I noticed there is no movement (animation) in the battery circle on charge. Maybe just mine?. Apart from that. No problems what so ever.

Guest eirlysbill1

Dude. Using it on Swedish Snow RSL7. I noticed there is no movement (animation) in the battery circle on charge. Maybe just mine?. Apart from that. No problems what so ever.

+1

Just now changing my phone over USB and I have the same thing, but if you hadn't pointed it out I would have never thought about it. tongue.gif

Guest mon3em

ok guys thanks :) i will fix it right away

Update :-

Done please report if the problem still exist

Edited by mon3em

Guest chapmans35

Download the themes again and control that it's correct MD5:702C7681F4D395054C7DB864E453CE44

Unfortunately I have the same issue using RLS6 and RLS7. Use clockwork to deploy and reboot. Gets as far as green android.

:(

Guest mon3em

Unfortunately I have the same issue using RLS6 and RLS7. Use clockwork to deploy and reboot. Gets as far as green android.

:(

Hey chapman iam so sorry to hear that it doesn't work with you don't know exactly where is the problem since it work well with the other guys all what I did is changing icons.

Did you give it enough time when it stay on the green android? Some devices take time after flashing!

Guest chapmans35

Hey chapman iam so sorry to hear that it doesn't work with you don't know exactly where is the problem since it work well with the other guys all what I did is changing icons.

Did you give it enough time when it stay on the green android? Some devices take time after flashing!

Left it 10 mins and still nothing. Oh well black and white icons for me.

Guest eirlysbill1

Left it 10 mins and still nothing. Oh well black and white icons for me.

Hi Mate,

I've had no such problems with this theme in RLS 6 or 7. One thing I always do (not sure its necessary) is install the rom only and any KonstaT created add on's; then reboot. Then after its up and running awhile, I go back into recovery and install the theme.

Actually, I think I remember why I do that now. I think one time I tried to install the rom/add on's and theme, and other add on's (GPS and Beat's Audio) all at the same time, and it didn't like it. So, pulled the battery; booted into recovery; reflashed just the rom, and then did as above and it was happy after that.

Hope this helps,

Bill

@Mon3em: the battery circle indicator does not go around when charging. Not sure it ever did? I know I've seen it do that but not sure who's theme it was. I am only saying cause the Gunvor thought it should go around, so I'm think maybe it was your's. Anyway after your latest update, the only change I've noticed is the icon inside the circle flashes between the plug icon and the current battery %. Before the update, it just showed the plug. Cheers

Guest mon3em

Hi Mate,

I've had no such problems with this theme in RLS 6 or 7. One thing I always do (not sure its necessary) is install the rom only and any KonstaT created add on's; then reboot. Then after its up and running awhile, I go back into recovery and install the theme.

Actually, I think I remember why I do that now. I think one time I tried to install the rom/add on's and theme, and other add on's (GPS and Beat's Audio) all at the same time, and it didn't like it. So, pulled the battery; booted into recovery; reflashed just the rom, and then did as above and it was happy after that.

Hope this helps,

Bill

@Mon3em: the battery circle indicator does not go around when charging. Not sure it ever did? I know I've seen it do that but not sure who's theme it was. I am only saying cause the Gunvor thought it should go around, so I'm think maybe it was your's. Anyway after your latest update, the only change I've noticed is the icon inside the circle flashes between the plug icon and the current battery %. Before the update, it just showed the plug. Cheers

Hey eirlysbill1

Thank you for telling me about the animation. now it's updated with full animation

Try it and enjoy ;)

Guest chapmans35

Hi Mate,

Hope this helps,

Bill

That is what I did. factory rest my phone yesterday and then tried this update again. Still the same issue. There must be something else. :angry:

Guest mon3em

That is what I did. factory rest my phone yesterday and then tried this update again. Still the same issue. There must be something else. :angry:

Really i don't know if i were you i would try :

1- Check if clockworkmod updated and if it's already updated. try to flash with an older previous ver. choose from last option in rom manager ( All clockworkmod recoveries )

2- Extract the files from the theme and put it inside the swedish snow rom keep them in the same locations. you can use 7zip by drag the files to swedish snow rom. Put Contacts.apk,Settings.apk and SystemUI.apk in \system\app and framework-res.apk in \system\framework then flash the rom again after wipe cach / dalvik / reset.

3- TPT my phone with swedish snow. Then flash the theme

Good luck and i'm sorry again

Edited by mon3em

Guest chapmans35

Really i don't know if i were you i would try :

1- Check if clockworkmod updated and if it's already updated. try to flash with an older previous ver. choose from last option in rom manager ( All clockworkmod recoveries )

2- Extract the files from the theme and put it inside the swedish snow rom keep them in the same locations. you can use 7zip by drag the files to swedish snow rom. Put Contacts.apk,Settings.apk and SystemUI.apk in \system\app and framework-res.apk in \system\framework then flash the rom again after wipe cach / dalvik / reset.

3- TPT my phone with swedish snow. Then flash the theme

Good luck and i'm sorry again

No Need to apologise............... You may have hit on a reason, my Rls7 is T9 I copy the Contacts and ContactsProvider from Moldovian MHP to get T9 dialer, not standard Rls7.:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...