Lion's Pride 2.3.3 (Rom For HD GAMING) V4 RELEASED 12/11/11

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest Kinglion3494

yes yes,that I mean, replace SE with another one

,sorryXD

Ok. Which keyboard would you prefer. I'll make a personal zip file for you. And thanks for supporting the rom and getting it back to five stars. rolleyes.gif

Ok. Which keyboard would you prefer. I'll make a personal zip file for you. And thanks for supporting the rom and getting it back to five stars. rolleyes.gif

thanks man, I appreciate that. well, something with smaller buttons(letters) so have bigger space between, and have numbers(0-9) on long press.

Guest Kinglion3494

thanks man, I appreciate that. well, something with smaller buttons(letters) so have bigger space between, and have numbers(0-9) on long press.

ok.I'll look for something then post it here in the comments in the morning. laugh.gif

Guest Neerajk

hey KingLion....ur Rom is great!

just wanted to ask u why is my homescreen refreshing everytime i press the home button!

i have to wait for 3-4 seconds before i do anything else! any solution? thanks

Guest Kinglion3494
hey KingLion....ur Rom is great!

just wanted to ask u why is my homescreen refreshing everytime i press the home button!

i have to wait for 3-4 seconds before i do anything else! any solution? thanks

Glad you like it. Um. I'm not sure. Do u have timescape

Guest Neerajk

Glad you like it. Um. I'm not sure. Do u have timescape

yes i do have it! i have flashed ur addon of 40-45 mb!

actually i dont want timescape..but i wanted the 2.3.4 features!

should i delete the timescape files? if yes can u give me list of what all files should i delete? thanks :)

Edited by Neerajk

Guest Kinglion3494

yes i do have it! i have flashed ur addon of 40-45 mb!

actually i dont want timescape..but i wanted the 2.3.4 features!

should i delete the timescape files? if yes can u give me list of what all files should i delete? thanks :)

I would probably look at removing some widgets maybe. I have tons of widgets. But your phone may be different. So try that and let me know the result.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kinglion3494

Lion can you include stock gb keyboard?? the one from SE is seriously annoying mad.gif

[/quote/]

This rom is my stock rom. So I won't do that but you can type in gingerbread keyboard in the market and there it is.

Guest Kinglion3494

hello

excellent rom v3

remove some applications such as service menu, alarm, etc.

Glad you like it buddy. And I can't. Some people literally will cry if they don't have them.

Thanks for the update :) Its one of the best rom for gaming if not the best :P I will report any problems and write some suggestions later since im in work now :]

See ya soon bai!

Guest Kinglion3494
Nice one! Is there update the rom will wipe the data? I feel lazy to reinstall back application...

Yes it wipes data. Just use titanium to backup the apps

Guest Kinglion3494
Thanks for the update Its one of the best rom for gaming if not the best I will report any problems and write some suggestions later since im in work now :]

See ya soon bai!

I'm glad you like it,mate

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest smithinsundar

Version 4 released

can someone please give any working link of this rom to download..... fed up of all new roms..wanna try Lions 3 roms agn