[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest chungseong

why am i getting wrong search result in android market? E.g: I searched for "Facebook" but the results are not related. Anyone knows to solve this problem?

Edited by chungseong

Hello,

I can't download the cm_beta1.zip file from the official project o2droid website. The link shows NOT FOUND browser error, so it's broken. Anybody can upload a copy of the original file to another website please?

Thanks

Guest erikcas

Hello,

I can't download the cm_beta1.zip file from the official project o2droid website. The link shows NOT FOUND browser error, so it's broken. Anybody can upload a copy of the original file to another website please?

Thanks

Seems like a technical problem, website not reachable. From experience, it will be solved soon I think

Guest voyteckst

Sad news!! :-( but thanks to their great effort.......

i think they should have waited for Quad core phones :-P like HTC edge or Maybe S3

No. For example I don't need such performance. Just smooth working... and ability to play with it ;-)

Guest nikkotsoi

No. For example I don't need such performance. Just smooth working... and ability to play with it ;-)

Oh,, u got neo V?

i think i will go for the xperia S

The Appearance is sooooo attractive!!!

btw mr,voyteckst ,, is that mean the development of the camera driver also stopped ?

Guest gauravv

i am saving money for s3 :P ;-)

so you have 5mp one or 8mp??

Edited by gauravv

Guest voyteckst

Hello,

Thanks

Link updated. Download now.

Guest shoarmabakpao

i am saving money for s3 :P ;-)

so you have 5mp one or 8mp??

I am saving up for the S4 which will come in 2013 with an A15 quad core @ 2ghz which will assure me a long time of useage =)

Untill then I stick to my omnia 2 =)

And Megapixels don't say that much. The higher the megapixel's, the higher the noise you will get on your pictures. It depends alot on the lens and on the size of the chip. (a bigger chip will help alot!)

Hi Voyteckst,

I've just read the new on the homepage. I'd like to read the code and to see if I can do some changes. Could you provide some information (links could be enough) to understand how to install the development environment and how to recompile the code?

Thank you.

Guest musicman1982

Wow Ricvec!

You are welcome!:) Good to see that somebody wants to keep this project running!:) I have good feelings now :) THANK YOU!!! :) By the way, i am not a programmer, but if any help needed please contact me, and i trying to help (i am just an IT Man, but i can test it or debug it using the tools..)

Hi Voyteckst,

I've just read the new on the homepage. I'd like to read the code and to see if I can do some changes. Could you provide some information (links could be enough) to understand how to install the development environment and how to recompile the code?

Thank you.

Guest rom_omnia2

Hi Voyteckst,

Thank you.

It's wrote in the first page, CM Source isn't available yet. But you could play with the last beta 3:

THIS LINK is the Kernel Source, you can download it with a SVN Software using this adress: svn://o2droid.phj.hu/droid (It's wrote in the FAQ at first page).

THIS LINK is the Kernel compile guide. Cross compile download link is down, you can download THIS ONE.

About Development Environment, Android SDK may be useful, take a look here: http://developer.and.../sdk/index.html

PS: I don't know if you're already running Linux but would be good have some Linux knowledge already to avoid some operational problems.

PS2: I GUESS you could start trying to implement the FM Radio or a new Camera driver. I bought a class 10 SD card and i'm trying to understand better THIS PARAMETERS (some of them) to find the best value for our Android performance. So far all i can say is that we can run it slowly but stable or fast and unstable.

PS3: You could also work in a better memory management, take a look at this Changeset and this topic.

I'm not a dev, just sharing what i know, good lucky!!

Edited by rom_omnia2

Guest Ultima29

Hello !

I can't download "cm_beta1.zip" on "http://o2droid.phj.hu", I tried since yesterday and nothing... :unsure:

Is there another website where I can download this file or is it possible for someone to send me this file by email : ultima29___at___hotmail.com

Thanks !

Guest ges4688

Hello !

I can't download "cm_beta1.zip" on "http://o2droid.phj.hu", I tried since yesterday and nothing... :unsure:

Is there another website where I can download this file or is it possible for someone to send me this file by email : ultima29___at___hotmail.com

Thanks !

Hi i' ve the same issue,

please could share another download link for the "cm_beta1.zip"

thanks

Guest my self

Same problem :(

Not Found

The requested URL /cm_beta1.zip was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.20 (Ubuntu) Server at o2droid.phj.hu Port 80

Edited by my self