[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest Scorgan

Unfortunately my microphone level is still very low at CM Beta1. Topic search said mic level issue should have been fixed with beta3 already.

Does anyone have a hint for me? I have JJ1 phone firmware under WinMob in use, other firmware parts are rather old level (work for me). I tried to play around with the .bin firmware files, but that didn't help at all.

Well, sorry for pushing this up again. Unfortunately, I couldn't manage to fix this yet. Even several new installations didn't change anything. Mic level is still very low and pulsing sometimes. I did several tests even without any additional programs installed, only native installation. I put it on a class 10 sd card.

Any idea for me? Do your microphones work all fine? Are you able to make phone calls without problems? If I call someone, they always proclaim my voice very low.

Guest Blue Ember

Well, sorry for pushing this up again. Unfortunately, I couldn't manage to fix this yet. Even several new installations didn't change anything. Mic level is still very low and pulsing sometimes. I did several tests even without any additional programs installed, only native installation. I put it on a class 10 sd card.

Any idea for me? Do your microphones work all fine? Are you able to make phone calls without problems? If I call someone, they always proclaim my voice very low.

I posted this problem here too but no one answer to me and I can't solve it

Guest my self

Hi,

i bought a sim-unlockcode and entered it in windows mobile.

When i now boot into Android I'm asked again to input the unlock code...

Unfortunately is the keyboard on that screen not working so that i can input the unlock code again...

Can anyone help me with that?

It's quite strange since when i boot Windows the Simlock seems to be gone (can make calls ...)

Cheers,

Stefan

Edited by my self

Guest my self

Was able to solve this on my own...

-> Had to delete "system" and set it up again.

Hi,

i bought a sim-unlockcode and entered it in windows mobile.

When i now boot into Android I'm asked again to input the unlock code...

Unfortunately is the keyboard on that screen not working so that i can input the unlock code again...

Can anyone help me with that?

It's quite strange since when i boot Windows the Simlock seems to be gone (can make calls ...)

Cheers,

Stefan

Thank you very much rom_omnia2,

actually I like to see the code and I don't promise to solve remaining problems. I know a little linux but I want to improve my knowledge.

Thank you for the information...

It's wrote in the first page, CM Source isn't available yet. But you could play with the last beta 3:

THIS LINK is the Kernel Source, you can download it with a SVN Software using this adress: svn://o2droid.phj.hu/droid (It's wrote in the FAQ at first page).

THIS LINK is the Kernel compile guide. Cross compile download link is down, you can download THIS ONE.

About Development Environment, Android SDK may be useful, take a look here: http://developer.and.../sdk/index.html

PS: I don't know if you're already running Linux but would be good have some Linux knowledge already to avoid some operational problems.

PS2: I GUESS you could start trying to implement the FM Radio or a new Camera driver. I bought a class 10 SD card and i'm trying to understand better THIS PARAMETERS (some of them) to find the best value for our Android performance. So far all i can say is that we can run it slowly but stable or fast and unstable.

PS3: You could also work in a better memory management, take a look at this Changeset and this topic.

I'm not a dev, just sharing what i know, good lucky!!

Guest gauravv

1. No time (I had testing version).

2. Not all integrated into it.

3. Will publish it maybe next week.

hmmm....thanks for new update....will have to wait till erik post for b7610

CM Beta 2 with FM Radio available.

thanks

Mr. voyteckst and all the team who is working on it, may god bless you with every thing good for bringing smile to all the omnia 2 users

Best Regards

Guest synescu

applying the update script in case of phone not working for missing WCDMA 1900 frequency, this may solve the problem of a call, missed calls or messages of a call notice where the phone was turned off (even turned on with the network signal full ) which never arrive? or depends only by the situation where the phone memory is very low and I get the impression that the phone.apk are killed?

Edited by synescu

Guest shoarmabakpao

Wooowa it looks great! :D

By the way, I just installed it on my SD card (class 10) and it did not delete my old app's.

The new skin over it looks awesome! It looks like gingerbread =D

Thank you for adding DSPManager to it. It does have a bug which I also had when I tried to make it work. The headset options did not work for me.

I do not know if you tweaked it more to make the phone faster but my phone did get faster after this update.

Also when you press SHUTDOWN at android it will shutdown the phone and it wont get back to windows Mobile which is very nice!

Thank you dev's!

P.S. Did you update the 2d/3d drivers? Gameboid runs alot better. Also tearing in sound is 99,5% gone. (game=Pokemon Emerald)

Edited by shoarmabakpao