-------

Guest tillaz

after doing a nandroid backup I installed this rom over my Gingerblue without wipe,...and it works just fine! Absolutely no problems, everythings working...I think theyre both from the stock orange, same kernel, basicly same rom...

I notice quite a few fixes over Gingerblue specialy fixed the white settings menu buttons problem...

Thanks Tilaz, great rom....

Though I would prefer a working Cyanogen with no GPS/Bluetooth bugs for the eastern languages support...

HD gaming video uploaded on the first post, sorry for the quality its not the best, but watchable smile.gif

The games seem to run with no lag from what I notice, is this possible with CM7? I am very tempted to flash your ROM Tillaz :)

Guest putbinoot

Nice work, is there a way to get the keyboard you swipe your fingers across to input text and is there a way to get gestures back I know it's a bit of a gimmick but i was getting used to using it no big deal if it's not possible.

Guest garym123

thanks tillaz for this rom,it seems so much faster and smoother than the blueginger rom i was on at the moment,so going to see how it goes when ive installed loads more apps and that but at the moment its looking really good,thanks again for all your hard work B)

Guest garym123

ive got a keyboard called slideit that does that try downloadintg it.

Nice work, is there a way to get the keyboard you swipe your fingers across to input text and is there a way to get gestures back I know it's a bit of a gimmick but i was getting used to using it no big deal if it's not possible.

Keyboard in standard browser lagging sometimes, is it just me.

try downloading gingerbread keyboard from the market and see if it fixes the lag, i woz supposed to replace it with this but forgot huh.gif

EDIT: if you mean in the google search box on the google page its that search box don't actually know why it lags,something to do with the page.

i use Oprah mobile personally think the stock android is two limiting for downloading and such. smile.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest putbinoot

try downloading gingerbread keyboard from the market and see if it fixes the lag, i woz supposed to replace it with this but forgot huh.gif

EDIT: if you mean in the google search box on the google page its that search box don't actually know why it lags,something to do with the page.

i use Oprah mobile personally think the stock android is two limiting for downloading and such. smile.gif

Would prefer the keyboard that came with the skate, was that an sndroid or zte keyboard with the ability to input text by sliding finger over keyboard.

Would prefer the keyboard that came with the skate, was that an sndroid or zte keyboard with the ability to input text by sliding finger over keyboard.

that woz from orange its called xt9 keyboard, i am uploading it now so anyone who prefers this can download and install smile.gif

link added for the xt9 original keyboard with swipe, just download and install like any other app, then enable it in the the keyboard settings. smile.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest putbinoot

link added for the xt9 original keyboard with swipe, just download and install like any other app, then enable it in the the keyboard settings. smile.gif

You sir are a star keyboard installed and working a treat, and i see you added how to do a wipe on the first post that will help a lot of people to take the leap to installing a new rom.

Hi there thankx for this excelent job, is it possible to record hd?

this is actually driving me mad because it is possible for the camera to record rather good 480p HD video.... but it plays back green & all messed up...

thing that really bugs me is that it works fine on froyo on the blade but not gingerbread or the skate lol

its the main thing i am now trying to fix, when i do i will release an update smile.gif

Guest Johnny Hung

Dear tillaz:

It's nice ROM for skate ! very beauty and fast ~

but I meet some trouble in app2sd ! I could running and setting partition (ext3) , install the app also will auto link to sd. (I had to reboot phone after setting). but sometime (random) app2sd error for write sd , when this error occur, the all application that link by add2sd will be lose ,after reset phone .!

PS: I had to remove the app2sd on /system/app and install from market , the situation is the same !

PS: I use the same rule and the same partition working on official ROM with app2sd ,no problem

PS: Before flash this ROM, full wipe !

PS: CPU setting the max 979Mhz , enable the sd improve function and setting 2048KB

Do you have any idea ??

Dear tillaz:

It's nice ROM for skate ! very beauty and fast ~

but I meet some trouble in app2sd ! I could running and setting partition (ext3) , install the app also will auto link to sd. (I had to reboot phone after setting). but sometime (random) app2sd error for write sd , when this error occur, the all application that link by add2sd will be lose ,after reset phone .!

PS: I had to remove the app2sd on /system/app and install from market , the situation is the same !

PS: I use the same rule and the same partition working on official ROM with app2sd ,no problem

PS: Before flash this ROM, full wipe !

PS: CPU setting the max 979Mhz , enable the sd improve function and setting 2048KB

Do you have any idea ??

are you having trouble with link2sd that is on the rom ?

or app2sd from the market ?

check the app has been granted root access

reboot again

also its best to use fat32 for external partition as its supported by all roms

Guest Johnny Hung

thanks a lot for your reply~

both the link2sd app internal or download from market all the same result!

I think it had full root access, due to install the application with any problem, just sometime occur the write error suddenly~(and then all application lose~)

I will try to create the fat32 to execute the link2sd ! but I suspect the root cause is the sd improve application ??? maybe...

anyway , I will continuous to try different solution ...any information, will be update to you !

Best regards.,

are you having trouble with link2sd that is on the rom ?

or app2sd from the market ?

check the app has been granted root access

reboot again

also its best to use fat32 for external partition as its supported by all roms