Where to go from here?

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest jianlin

I'm waiting to see what you guys vote the most for. So far it's miui. The runner up vote will get next port. And that is android revolution

nvm..i will wait for it..since tripnraver is making 1.9.30 miui..can u port revolution 1st?

Edited by jianlin

Guest Kinglion3494

Oh, I want to say I really appreciate it that you listen to the community! RESPECT!

No problem buddy. You guys are the life of my roms so I work for you guys and because making roms is fun.

Status of votes

Miui in the lead 7

Revolution 5

Focus on my current roms 2

Guest mt2jjj

No problem buddy. You guys are the life of my roms so I work for you guys and because making roms is fun.

Status of votes

Miui in the lead 7

Revolution 5

Focus on my current roms 2

i give +3 to revolution :lol:

Guest mt2jjj

Lol. Vote ends in 30 minutes. Looks like miui got it

yep, but u must know they vote for miui without data bug, for now there is no fix for that.

but revolution will be something new for our x10.

Guest Kinglion3494

yep, but u must know they vote for miui without data bug, for now there is no fix for that.

but revolution will be something new for our x10.

Vote ended. Winner miui. Thanks for voting. Revolution will follow this week. Probably Friday and as for miui expect that Tuesday or Wednesday. Version being ported is new 1.10.8

Guest Kinglion3494

Guys a guy on xda has ported a Rom with no bugs. Its miui and based on 1.10.8 so I'm not even going to bother porting it. So here comes revolution

Guest Metalbuster

Guys a guy on xda has ported a Rom with no bugs. Its miui and based on 1.10.8 so I'm not even going to bother porting it. So here comes revolution

Only with unlocked bootloader. So far there isnt a normal MiuI for xrecovery avaible.