[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

although it dose have alot of stock ics stuff in the rom it is based on 2.3.5

Yeah ICS keyboard is very cool :)

EDIT

I've been jumping on your ROM looking for something to bug you with and I found it :)

Please, as always, correct me if I'm wrong.

On status bar power widget mobile data is kinda of messed up since it doesn't actualy change mobile data status, doesn't active nor deactivate.

I've been looking over SystemUI.apk and I noticed the five buttons you wanted to place on that status bar power widget(wifi, bt, gps, sound and rotation), then I noticed there was no sound button, but the mobile data. Maybe something's messed up? :mellow:

If I add the longpress method on each button smali, will I need to change anything else like framework or smth?

Edited by D3abL3

Yeah ICS keyboard is very cool :)

EDIT

I've been jumping on your ROM looking for something to bug you with and I found it :)

Please, as always, correct me if I'm wrong.

On status bar power widget mobile data is kinda of messed up since it doesn't actualy change mobile data status, doesn't active nor deactivate.

I've been looking over SystemUI.apk and I noticed the five buttons you wanted to place on that status bar power widget(wifi, bt, gps, sound and rotation), then I noticed there was no sound button, but the mobile data. Maybe something's messed up? :mellow:

If I add the longpress method on each button smali, will I need to change anything else like framework or smth?

Mobile data in status bar is working fine for me

And for the long hold, just adding the right code should do the trick

Guest silvershine777

Hi tillaz,congratulations on this brilliant rom,only got my OMC on friday but ive already unlocked it,rooted it and finally slapped ATOMIC 1.6 on.

Its awesome,just a question..I want to use the "remove RTL add on and also the Add on for the xt9 keyboard but im unsure weather i need to do any kind of wipe before applying the add ons in recovery?

Or can i just apply the add onns without any wipes at all?

cheers for any help:)

Hi tillaz,congratulations on this brilliant rom,only got my OMC on friday but ive already unlocked it,rooted it and finally slapped ATOMIC 1.6 on.

Its awesome,just a question..I want to use the "remove RTL add on and also the Add on for the xt9 keyboard but im unsure weather i need to do any kind of wipe before applying the add ons in recovery?

Or can i just apply the add onns without any wipes at all?

cheers for any help:)

The remove RTL add-on is only needed if you have already used the RTL add-on but want to remove it.

No wipes are required when flashing add-on's

Guest FatLadZ

The phone is on the verge of selling, so I can't really do much any more.

Thats a shame you were my only hope :(

Thanks for all the work you have done to date :)

and hope you love your new phone just as much :)

UPDATE... ALL ADD-ONS NOW AVAILABLE

(BATTERY PERCENTAGE MOD & ZTE DIALLER,CONTACTS,MMS)

THE ORIGINAL CIRCLE BATTERY MOD FROM v1.5 WILL ALSO BE ADDED SOON

Edited by tillaz

You killed the keyboard with the battery mod.

It's huge.

@Zelych: did you unlock with method posted on this forum?

Edited by D3abL3

Before this Atomic ROM i have this CM7 Nightlies ROM, where the wifi worked without problems.

I tried flash back CM7 Nightlies ROM and wifi again working, after repeated flash on this Atomic ROM wifi again does not work.

(sorry of my English)

Did you unlock your device with this:

Edited by Guest

I think it will be unlocked, I used the method of OSF flasher, but I recorded there Orange ROM, then I was without IMEI and when I restored it and changed its format from the xxxxxx0000xxxxx on xxxxxx000xxxxx0 (QPST) and finally I had accidentally uploaded Gen2 and the phone was bricked. Fortunately, I saved him by this guide - fifth method

EDIT: resolved in this way:

Edited by Zelych

I'm impressed by the speed! However, I don't seem to have signal boost or Google Talk.... should these be included? Also, how do I toggle 3G/2G?

Edited by Stu C

I still question how to get an email client from v1.5 to v1.6?

I tried to extract from email.apk "Atomic-Blue-v1.5.zip" skate but did not go to install the apk. :-(

Edited by Zelych

Guest TouchyAndalou

Hey tillaz, if you get the chance could you please post the settings you're using in the equalizer app? Thanks.

Really loving this rom, great job.

Guest Dukelord

Hey tillaz, if you get the chance could you please post the settings you're using in the equalizer app? Thanks.

Really loving this rom, great job.

Hey men, I cant add shortcuts to widgets or apps on any of the homepages. :( I try to add and nothing happens,

Guest TouchyAndalou

Hey men, I cant add shortcuts to widgets or apps on any of the homepages. :( I try to add and nothing happens,

If you want to add an app to the homepage, go to your app draw and long press the app you want and it'll be added. Works for me. To add a widget (or another way to add an app shortcut) go to your homepage and hold your finger down on a blank space. A menu will pop up allowing you to select widgets, shortcuts, etc. Hope this helps.

*edit* make sure you have space before trying this, or it won't work. Some widgets are 4x2 etc, so you may be lacking the needed space to add the widget you want.

Edited by TouchyAndalou

You killed the keyboard with the battery mod.

It's huge.

not possible as its just a modified framework-res & has no connection to the latinime.apk (keyboard)

can you check that you have not added this line to your build.prop > qemu.sf.lcd_density=240

if so remove it... this is why your keyboard is oversized wink.gif

Edited by tillaz

I still question how to get an email client from v1.5 to v1.6?

I tried to extract from email.apk "Atomic-Blue-v1.5.zip" skate but did not go to install the apk. :-(

email add-on will be up very soon smile.gif

Xt9 Keyboard force closes for me , flashed via cmw

yeah, after testing all the add-on's last night i found this problem so i removed the flashable.zip & replaced it with the .apk