[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Thankyou tilaz,very much appreciate all your hard work.

Downloading :)

Edit: Wow,I'm loving this tilaz,feels fast,and that ICS theme is looking awesome.

Very impressive indeed.

Edited by Guest

Nice!! I was waiting for this update to move from CM to this one.

Just a few questions:

- You didn't achieve the higher res video recording right?

- what is the highest res video recording available?

- What is that "improved cpu permanence"? Permanence... :blink:

- Can anyone post a test on AnTuTu at 806Mhz without sd test please(if possible a fresh rom, without chainfire, any scripts and so)?

- Some ROM pictures would be nice too.

If I ask too much ignore me, someone will feel kind enough to answer me(I hope...) :lol:

Edited by D3abL3

Guest PedroVader

Early signs are awesome, just compared with daughters GSII, this is far more responsive than Samsung stock rom!

Well done Tillaz, now go to bed!!!

Guest TouchyAndalou

if anyone wants launcher pro please install the add-on for it, so it will be on the system

Is another option to just unzip, delete the installed launcher and add the launcher pro app before flashing the rom?

Is another option to just unzip, delete the installed launcher and add the launcher pro app before flashing the rom?

Yes, but don't unzip, just open it and do what you have to do.

Guest arnookie

Sweet rom only had it 10 mins and I already love it. Hope it makes you keep your skate. :0)

Going to give it a try with flash 11 and some gameloft games ;0)

Guest TouchyAndalou

affer running tests on the equalizer app on this rom it can actually become louder than Dolby digital

will have info up how to achieve this smile.gif

The big test will be whether it'll be as clear as well as loud, though.

But it sounds good, look forward to trying your settings.

Great rom by the way, looks really smart!

One theme problem however is that in Gentle Alarm, when you click on quick alarm, the top two selections don't display properly. They show the buttons but not the text. I noticed this on my Blade as well when I installed the roboto font, or whatever it's called. I had the same problem with another app as well, although can't remember which one.

Just downloading and thinking what are the best partition sizes to go with on the phone?

If you have 150sys & 35cache you'll need to delete some app from /system/app/ inside the zip.

System partition in this ROM takes about 154MB.

@Tillaz: I didn't flash yet but I've been looking at your ROM's quickpanel_quick_settings.xml in SystemUI.apk and afaik the buttons aren't changeable...am I correct?

But I must say the default buttons you've chosen are perfect as those are the one I use :lol:

EDIT

Sorry if I'm too picky instead of flashing...but I just baksmaled and I see there's no handling for longpress. Correct if I'm wrong but if I longpress an icon on notification power widget it won't take me to its settings. :(

Edited by D3abL3

Guest arnookie

Tried adobe flash 11 works great in 240p not so bad in 360p. Did you add hd game support with buildprop edit?

Just trying hd gameloft games and here is my experience.

So far loading times seems very very quick on games.

Gangstar Runs perfect and very fast/smooth as fast as my tegra 2 device

GT racing HD Runs again Perfect and very fast/smooth As fast as my tegra 2 device

NFS Hot pursuit Runs again superb and smooth. As fast as my tegra 2 device

Nova 2 Again runs great :0)

Nova 1 Again runs great :o)

NFS Shift Runs superb

Brothers in arms 2 Runs very well

Dead space Runs perfect / fast

9mm Craps out still even with the armv6 fix.

Guest PedroVader

If you have 150sys & 35cache you'll need to delete some app from /system/app/ inside the zip.

System partition in this ROM takes about 154MB.

@Tillaz: I didn't flash yet but I've been looking at your ROM's quickpanel_quick_settings.xml in SystemUI.apk and afaik the buttons aren't changeable...am I correct?

But I must say the default buttons you've chosen are perfect as those are the one I use

EDIT

Sorry if I'm too picky instead of flashing...but I just baksmaled and I see there's no handling for longpress. Correct if I'm wrong but if I longpress an icon on notification power widget it won't take me to its settings.

Why not build your own rom, you seem to have the knowledge? Could use another Dev round here, now tillaz is ready to sell.

Why not build your own rom, you seem to have the knowledge? Could use another Dev round here, now tillaz is ready to sell.

Thanks but I only know some basic stuff, so building a ROM wouldn't be that easy for me...

But thank you for your suggestion really.

I am having one tiny problem,which may be nothing to do with rom.I can not get ICS search bar on GO Ex or ADW EX ? I have the apk for ics search(moved to system/app with correct pemissions)and it appears as normal search.On go ex,I have ics theme with the ics search bar addon,and that also appears as default google search :blink:

Can anyone else confirm this?

edit: ok got ADW to show ics bar.There a ics theme for ADW.

But still cant get GO EX to display ics,which is a bitch,cause GO EX is only one that allows folders in ics dock.

Edited by Guest

System info says it's Android 4.0.1. I wonder if it is a full port of ICS or there were just some fragments used for it to have the ICS look&feel?

System info could even say it is 10.0.1 if you wanted to(editing build.prop) :P

This is not ICS, it's "fragmented" like you said.

Edited by D3abL3

Guest nicksoph

Thanks for a another great rom.

Only thing I have found is that having installed the launcher pro package on page1, I now get Launcher pro failing and then fc and restarting on every boot; having restarted it is fine.

If you're using Giffgaff you will need to add GiffGaff APN - giffgaff.com, user - giffgaff, pw - password

Guest arnookie

Tillaz What is the filename of gangstar miami apk you have?

I can't find a working version.

This is the ultimate rom for skate so far it's simply superb. :0)

Edited by arnookie

System info says it's Android 4.0.1. I wonder if it is a full port of ICS or there were just some fragments used for it to have the ICS look&feel?

Oops... my bad this is because iv been mostly working on a full port of Ics for my other device.

Will post a add-on to fix this, although it dose have alot of stock ics stuff in the rom it is based on 2.3.5

Edited by tillaz

Guest stiefanu

Tried adobe flash 11 works great in 240p not so bad in 360p. Did you add hd game support with buildprop edit?

Just trying hd gameloft games and here is my experience.

So far loading times seems very very quick on games.

Gangstar Runs perfect and very fast/smooth as fast as my tegra 2 device

GT racing HD Runs again Perfect and very fast/smooth As fast as my tegra 2 device

NFS Hot pursuit Runs again superb and smooth. As fast as my tegra 2 device

Nova 2 Again runs great :0)

Nova 1 Again runs great :o)

NFS Shift Runs superb

Brothers in arms 2 Runs very well

Dead space Runs perfect / fast

9mm Craps out still even with the armv6 fix.

Can you try if this or this work?