[ROM]|22/01|Oodie pRiMe X| MIUI [2.1.20] | MultiLanguage !! | (Unlocked & Locked BL)

Guest Oodie

Hi all. Which one should I install so I can put 1.10.8? I am with Non-unlocked bl and with Miui 1.8.26. Step by step to install, please. :-)

1. download ROM

2. put it on sdcard

3. enter in xrecovery

4. factory reset, wipe chache,dalvik

5. choose install custom zip

6. install chossen rom.

for all other information suggestions and other read this forum:-)

cheers

mt2

Guest basti2909

I have got Luke Rom and kernel and everything working perfectly don't think trip could top this!!!

He could if He wants. His tweaks are amazing.

Lukes Rom is in stability and Bug free the best atm imo

Greets

The rom works perfectly smooth and fast but after 12hours i have only 17MB ( bit more or less ) free memory and the phone gets laggy and i have to reboot it. No program is running to keep" eating " the memory can anyone have solution for this?

Sorry for my bad english, and thank you for the help! :)

The rom works perfectly smooth and fast but after 12hours i have only 17MB ( bit more or less ) free memory and the phone gets laggy and i have to reboot it. No program is running to keep" eating " the memory can anyone have solution for this?

Sorry for my bad english, and thank you for the help! :)

Topic updated . New version available .

@ Check 3rd post for supercharger script for memory management :)

After flashing up DooM s bootmanager and wifi fix , the phone stops at loading screen :S just keep seeing a light goes around the android figure :D

With Luke s kernel the rom works perfectly but after i flash DooM's it wont start up and after i get of the battery and reboot the phone i cant reach the manager :S

Edited by AKCi

After flashing up DooM s bootmanager and wifi fix , the phone stops at loading screen :S just keep seeing a light goes around the android figure :D

Hot fix added ! & Please update to Doom's Bootmanager 1.3 . The rom is flying after those updates ;)

Hot fix added ! & Please update to Doom's Bootmanager 1.3 . The rom is flying after those updates ;)

Still stuck at the booting screen :S Installed hotfix after the rom Updated to bootmanager 1.3 andinstalled the wifi fix but still have that issue :S:(

Edited by AKCi

Guest BuglyAstard

Im using the latest doom kernel, as well as the supercharger and it is so far the best combo ive used, super fast and no fc in a full day of testing. I installed it very carefully and as instructed. I also deleted the miui folder from the previous rom. I used titanium back up for user apps+ data but no system data aside from wifi passwords. This rom works amazing so if your having problems read up and try again its there for the taking.

Everything works but WiFi doesn't re-connect after it disconnect where Luke Rom with boot manager 1. 3 re-connect s every time

you use right kernel and wifi modules

Everything works but WiFi doesn't re-connect after it disconnect where Luke Rom with boot manager 1. 3 re-connect s every time

you use right kernel and wifi modules

Yes definitely does it re-connect on yours?

i cant try this rom,but have same bug on other one rom,, try flash wifi modules again and fix premisions in xrec, or maybe manauly put with root exp and fix prem.

sorry, i dont have internet acess on comp few more days, so i am usless to help much.

Yes definitely does it re-connect on yours?

No wifi issues buddy. Do exactly as in the instructions , finally flash wifi modules ( also in the link for bootmanager) . Then no problems will occurr.

Everything superfast after hotfix1 &bootmanager 1.3 .

No data issues, no wifi issues.

USB thethering works.

Only the wifi thethering not working.

Guest monipeev

I will go eventually to the BL is not unlocked or not. Meaning if you install in Xrec???? Message of OOdie wrote, but I do not answer this question. Only unlocked BL or a way to make and not unlocked? Please reply. :)

I don't really got time to make a rom for locked bootloader.

For locked bootloader plz refer to cobrato rom 1.10.14. Best one available for the locked bl. :)

Guest 1eyedmonster

Cheers oodie man for a wicked ROM followed everything to the word and its ultimately wickedly awesome! Is there anyway of fixing the music player in the next issue instead of closing the equalizer and the fade? Not negative in any way your ROM is the best and bug free just that a fully working music player would be cool!

Guest BuglyAstard

Music Player hasnt given me any problems, i turned off fade but left eq on.

I had my first fc using google maps, i couldn't see what the fc was because too much sun glare. I also noticed a strange thing with the compass, turning left and right does nothing until you pitch and roll the phone a few times. Great rom! Real fast.