[16 Oct 2011][ROM ] LibraGinger RLS3.1 for BLADE V880 - base on Libra Gingerbread

Guest burstlam

I upgraded from GSF27 to this 3.1 Rom and everything has been working and yes even GPS but I need to know 1 important thing.

I'd really appreciate if anyone have a backup or know where I can download this wonderful wallpaper you see below??

1-1.png

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

with hardware acceleration to 0 launchers are more smooth in general.

only the animations lags a litle but i dont like them and disable them.

so i think maybe there is no hardware acceleration with this anymore.

debug.sf.hw=0

Edited by Manos Aristeidopoulos

Guest timfimjim

No power widget I've noticed - is it possible to get the apk from another rom? thanks

My bad I've just found it under widgets / settings!

Edited by timfimjim

Guest aaujt74

Gen 1 with LIBRAGINGER RLS3.1

+GPS FIX

+CM7 DIALLER and ZTE mode HELPER

+CM7 Notification Bar

Messaging >> Settings = com.android.mms has stopped unexpectedly and has to force close.

wanted to set it to not delete after 200 messages :(

haven't found any other problems yet.

Guest D Express

Hi, has anyone got what I am facing now? Please help me, I install the rom 3.1 on my orange san francisco. Everything is fine, it can be booted but whenever I try to install an application, either from the market or from any apk file, the phone restarts !!!!!!

I tested both ZTE dialer and CM7 Dialer but both have problem of backlight turn off and flickering in between!!! Can someone solve this problem and anybody else have the same problem???

Hi, has anyone got what I am facing now? Please help me, I install the rom 3.1 on my orange san francisco. Everything is fine, it can be booted but whenever I try to install an application, either from the market or from any apk file, the phone restarts !!!!!!

Partition ur sd card via clocwork recovery mode-----> Advanced, partition SD Card, 512 or 1GB and select Swap 128MB (Remember to backup ur sd card data in ur pc hardisk or pendrive etc because after partition u will loose all of ur data), after doing all that, select the rom to install and expect to complete the process. Once finished the installation process, restart the phone and wait for it to boot the system.

Guest gueschmid

Hallo,

i am using a swiss Orange SF Gen1 with Swedish Spring 4b! I change the size of my Systempartion with TPT, but dont now how big it is.

Where can i see this. How big have it to be für LibraGinger?

I want to update my phone also.

Thanks

gueschmid

Guest timfimjim

I just made a call, and screen went black. It wouldn't come back on, had to pull the battery. Any ideas?

Apart from that, I love this rom!

Happened twice in a row!

Edited by timfimjim

Guest daaneel

What's the difference between this rom and Moldovan Mountain something something?

I'm a little confused now as the MM seems to work good for me, anyone tried both and has any insights in how these two compare?

Am I right in thinking they're kinda similar?

I just made a call, and screen went black. It wouldn't come back on, had to pull the battery. Any ideas?

Happened twice in a row!

I don't know this rom, but the problem sounds like the one in the others, I think it's the proximity sensor bug.. Try to press the power button when you want to wake the screen after the call, afaik it works. But for example Cyanogenmod has a tool to calibrate the prox. sensor and for me it solved the problem.

Have you noticed poor GSM signal reception?

Not really, have never seen my reception dips below 4 bar in or outdoors.

Happened twice in a row!

Calibrate your proximity sensor with the ZTE emode helper.

What's the difference between this rom and Moldovan Mountain something something?

I'm a little confused now as the MM seems to work good for me, anyone tried both and has any insights in how these two compare?

Both ROM look similar, but since I switched from GSF27 to this ROM, I haven't look back for other ROMS. The reason is that this ROM has been working really smooth and stable for me, everything what I need is working perfect.

Edited by Snaku

Guest timfimjim

Thanks everyone, calibrated prox sensor and it's working better now!

I've used both, and definitely prefer LibraGinger. It seems a tad quicker and less buggy. But they're both very similar.

Guest oxyg3n89

after latest 3.1 release installation, after first boot there were no addons, so rebooted to recovery and installed everything at same time (power menu, dialler). works :)

Edited by oxyg3n89

Guest gunapriyan

Hai Mr.Enthusiast,

I like this ROM....I am also go with Mr.Newbie...

Please give me the solution or fix this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Guna

Guest burstlam

Please give me the solution or fix this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Guna

try to calibrate the proximity sensor with engineermode

press *#26***# with zte dialler or use zteemodehelper

Guest gunapriyan

Hai Mr.Enthusiast,

I have pressed "calibrate" Button and it shows "Calibrate complete" and I have pressed "OK"

Is it Ok?

I will let you know if there is any issue.

Regards,

Guna

try to calibrate the proximity sensor with engineermode

press *#26***# with zte dialler or use zteemodehelper

Guest gunapriyan

Dear Mr.Enthusiast,

I am using ZTE Blade.....

I think some bugs in the following zips.....

1. Libra-Stock

2. Zte-Libra_gps_fix_signed

3. LibraGinger-CMdialler

Because, some Force Close happened when go to Message Settings.....

I request you to please fix this bugs. Because this ROM is fantastic.

Thanks & Regards,

Guna

Hai Mr.Enthusiast,

I have pressed "calibrate" Button and it shows "Calibrate complete" and I have pressed "OK"

Is it Ok?

I will let you know if there is any issue.

Regards,

Guna