[ROM][GEN1-2-3] Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest daniel3ub

Yes. Do a full wipe and flash the Rls9 or Swedish Snow. Swedish Snow is like MMHP Rls10. Well actually Swedish Snow started where MMHP left and MMHP is discontinued.

I don´t think this ROM is discontinued, as the author, KonstaT, seems to be very active.

Guest eirlysbill1

Note sure, but I believe MyPhoneExplorer would do that.

I used it to backup my Sony Ericsson dumphone, and the new versions work for Android.

Thanks,

Sync worked for calendar and contacts, and used MyBackupRoot app for backing up sms, call logs, etce.

Thanks to you and taannuk for your suggestions. All the best

Guest Konstipated Kiwi

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgh! OMG! I have formatted my entire SD card and EXT partition, wiped dalvik, wiped cache, factory reset, formatted every option under mounts/storage and still when MMHMP boots for the first time it contains Launcher Pro and a whole host of my downloaded apps (Angry Birds, Cardio Trainer, BBC News, ESPN Goals. Where the frickety frick are they coming from!!? What have I missed!!?

Guest Amphoras

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgh! OMG! I have formatted my entire SD card and EXT partition, wiped dalvik, wiped cache, factory reset, formatted every option under mounts/storage and still when MMHMP boots for the first time it contains Launcher Pro and a whole host of my downloaded apps (Angry Birds, Cardio Trainer, BBC News, ESPN Goals. Where the frickety frick are they coming from!!? What have I missed!!?

Have you ticked the option for Google to backup/restore your apps to the phone?

Guest fox2000

KonstaT,

is the undervolt kernel the same as CM7's one?

Because I am having a REALLY nasty bug: some apps (don't know which, maybe AGPS) seems being able to go on data roaming even if I unchecked the relevant setting in the menu. That was happening with CM7, but then I flashed MMHMP and the problem seemed to disappear... until I flashed the new undervolt kernel.

Today I lost 24€ because of foreign data roaming :|

Could you give me this information? Is the undervolt kernel based on CM7's one?

Thank you

Guest DarkCrono

As fast as you enter the Market first time, enter "My apps" and cancel everything from download.

Guest Konstipated Kiwi

Thanks for the suggestions. It wasn't downloading from the market; this all happens before the Wi-Fi connects and there is definitely not enough time/credit on my network for that amount of download. I do select the option to restore, but that only restores settings (not full apps) and, as before, not enough time or data used for them to be installing over the network each time. It was clearly coming from the phone hardware somewhere.

I finally sorted it by repartitioning my SD card. I noticed when I tried to format it through Windows (in another vain attempt to purge all the data) that it was only formatting 10Gb of the 16Gb card. It seems likely, therefore, that one of the partitions remains unformatted when I select the format option through Clockwork Mod; I'm guessing it's the EXT partition, since it was about 4Gb in size if I remember correctly. I really don't know enough about this partitioning lark to be using it.

Anyhow, sorted now. Frustration subsiding.

Guest KonstaT

KonstaT,

is the undervolt kernel the same as CM7's one?

Because I am having a REALLY nasty bug: some apps (don't know which, maybe AGPS) seems being able to go on data roaming even if I unchecked the relevant setting in the menu. That was happening with CM7, but then I flashed MMHMP and the problem seemed to disappear... until I flashed the new undervolt kernel.

Today I lost 24€ because of foreign data roaming :|

Could you give me this information? Is the undervolt kernel based on CM7's one?

Thank you

Sorry to hear about your roaming charges. I don't see how changing a kernel could affect that though.

CM7 doesn't (officially) have undervolted kernel. Undervolting patches (cpu and wifi adapter) are originally by wbaw.

This quote from Swedish Snow thread also applies to undervolt kernel posted in this thread.

Kernel info:

Kernel is built from burstlam's source code with undervolt patch from wbaw's source. Complete source code to build kernel used in this ROM can be found in my github.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest Maxsas360

Sorry to hear about your roaming charges. I don't see how changing a kernel could affect that though.

CM7 doesn't (officially) have undervolted kernel. Undervolting patches (cpu and wifi adapter) are originally by wbaw.

This quote from Swedish Snow thread also applies to undervolt kernel posted in this thread.

Yeah sorry about charges, but Wbaw undervolt patch does not touch anything but Wifi and CPU. So that could have been your settings that caused this.

Guest shanky887614

I don´t think this ROM is discontinued, as the author, KonstaT, seems to be very active.

it is discontinude

look at

Swedish Snow RLS1

thats his new app. he is no longer updating this one

here is direct link

Anyone could do me a favor to upload the TPT file onto server other than mediafire such as hotfile?

I am in PR China with heavy internet censorship, so I could not download any file from mediafile.

This ROM is based on official ZTE Libra Gingerbread ZTE-BLADEV1.0.0B01 Android 2.3.5 (built Fri Aug 26 05:41:18 HKT 2011).

All-in-one TPT installation:

This will only work in phones that were sold with gen1 layout or updated to gen2 via TPT method. This won't work if your phone was sold gen2 or you have used windows tool to update.

Moldovan-Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9-TPT.zip

http://www.mediafire...24t5jn3y5q4l2z2

MD5:85D60535C68F82A99754D1B3D2E75162

Guest ak167777

Hi, I have upgraded the smooth and nice RLS9.

I Just find a minor problem. When I recorded my phone call into *.amr. file

The file seems corrupt and robot voice :(

Any chance to fix it?

Guest gredawarha

Thank you for this ROM it's wonderful. I am on RLS7 and I am really happy with it but I am wondering if the undervolt kernel would make my battery life even better than it is?

My question is three fold. Is the undervolt kernel worth installing (will it really improve the battery much?)? If I install will it cause any side effects? And do I flash a kernel the same way as I flashed the ROM when installing RLS7?

Apologies if the anwer to my questions are elsewhere, I did look but did not get the answer I was after.

Thank you kindly.

Guest targetbsp

If you mean you're on rls 7 of this you don't even have to wipe to upgrade to 9*. Just flash 9 on and then flash on the undervolt kernel (yes, the same way as the rom). Everything will be setup the way it was before. You can't brick the phone by a rom flash going wrong - it's risk free once you have clockworkmod on the phone. Those of us using CM7 upgrade it on a daily basis. :D

If it ever did go wrong, you'd just start into clockworkmod and restore a rom backup (so make one before upgrading), or worst case, wipe and flash another rom.

*You would have to wipe to change roms. ie. to Swedish Snow.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest gredawarha

If you mean you're on rls 7 of this you don't even have to wipe to upgrade to 9*. Just flash 9 on and then flash on the undervolt kernel (yes, the same way as the rom). Everything will be setup the way it was before. You can't brick the phone by a rom flash going wrong - it's risk free once you have clockworkmod on the phone. Those of us using CM7 upgrade it on a daily basis. :D

If it ever did go wrong, you'd just start into clockworkmod and restore a rom backup (so make one before upgrading), or worst case, wipe and flash another rom.

*You would have to wipe to change roms. ie. to Swedish Snow.

Thanks targetbsp

That certainly sets my mind to rest although I am still concerned regarding the GEN1 or GEN2 to situation. If I flash RLS9 as I am I should be fine? But if I want Swedish Snow will that also be fine (subject to full wipe) because the first page on Swedish Snow states that it is for GEN2 only?

Apologies if I am missing something.

Guest KonstaT

No stock kernel for rls9? ' cause my camera won't work after an update from rls7 with stock kernel.

Is there any solution to the camera problem?

Optional kernels:

-M-MHMP-RLS9-Undervolt-Kernel-Gen2.zip (thanks to wbaw and burstlam, source)

http://www.mediafire.com/?fdieke4sgtir4n9

MD5:30082A193E6483C5473D58385E83EC90

-M-MHMP-RLS9-Swedish-Stock-Kernel-Gen2.zip (latest stock kernel with wifi driver)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ob7we5f7e9swp6b

MD5:CEC036E5DE02EB408EBE18757B81FD82

-M-MHMP-RLS9-Malaysian-Stock-Kernel-Gen2.zip (stock kernel with wifi driver)

http://www.mediafire.com/?5sa8w7suim1hb1j

MD5:B442394AD8864EAD01F240345B99CCA9

KonstaT, I found a bug. USB charging is disabled, but the phone still charging. No charging animation, but the graph shows that the phone is charging

and would be more comfortable if the usb charger has a widget

post-939014-0-70459800-1327200720_thumb.

as well as the phone does not fall asleep. On Rls-6 the battery was better, the phone itself does not wake up

sorry for my english =)

Guest Anoop_S

It works fine for me except the camera ......

when i start the camera it says camera error cannot connect to camera. Is there any patches that i need to install to make my camera work ???

Guest KonstaT

It works fine for me except the camera ......

when i start the camera it says camera error cannot connect to camera. Is there any patches that i need to install to make my camera work ???

You need to install a kernel that has support for the latest camera sensor. Try in this order:

Optional kernels:

-M-MHMP-RLS9-Undervolt-Kernel-Gen2.zip (thanks to wbaw and burstlam, source)

http://www.mediafire.com/?fdieke4sgtir4n9

MD5:30082A193E6483C5473D58385E83EC90

-M-MHMP-RLS9-Swedish-Stock-Kernel-Gen2.zip (latest stock kernel with wifi driver)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ob7we5f7e9swp6b

MD5:CEC036E5DE02EB408EBE18757B81FD82

-M-MHMP-RLS9-Malaysian-Stock-Kernel-Gen2.zip (stock kernel with wifi driver)

http://www.mediafire.com/?5sa8w7suim1hb1j

MD5:B442394AD8864EAD01F240345B99CCA9

I've loaded this and it's great, very smooth. However I've got 2 issues:

1) The SMS "to" address book is empty. Normally u tap on it to choose a contact. The contacts are synced to google. I've tried all sorts of ways to resolve without success (including deleting them all from phone and google mail and resynching). Don't think this is rom specific as had same issue with CM 7.1, which partly prompted me to try this ROM.

2) Can't send or receive MMS. On O2. I've tried changing between the pre-configured APN choices which are contained in Settings. Tried altering them. Didn't have the issue on CM 7.1. The MMS won't send and the application crashes and closes.

I've seen from research other people with these issues but wonder please if anyone has any ideas as have not been able to solve. I've tried a fresh factory reset and reinstall of the rom, (without any apps reinstalling on a google resynch, only resynching the contracts).

Guest Anoop_S

You need to install a kernel that has support for the latest camera sensor. Try in this order:

Thank you very much ....:)

can you also tell me how to flash them???

Do i have to wipe before i flash??